Sign in to follow this  
StoneC0ld

Anyone find FS-X in Canada ?

>Calgary Bestbuy's and Futureshop's didnt get FS-X in as>expected today.>Same with EB Games and Walmart. >>Also looks like BB and FS only list the standard as coming>in...>>Anyone find FS-X or FS-X deluxe in Canada, where?Just got my Deluxe copy ($90 with tax) at Future Shop, Coquitlam, BC (Vancouver area) at around 2:30 PM. They had 7 Deluxe and 14 Standard copies. BB manager whom I spoke to before I went to FS told me to check back tonight, so get out there eh!Good luck,

\Robert Hamlich/

Guest jhaley

Thunder Bay, Ontario Future Shop. Got the deluxe version early this afternoon. Checked in the morning, they advised the truck was expected in mid-morning, to try back in the afternoon. Sure enough, salesperson advised they weren't sure if it was supposed to be held until later in the month, but the display said October 5th, when I picked it up.John Haley

Well, the EB Games in Ottawa all have the Standard Edition, BB and FS are still waiting for their shipment. If it was in London, Ontario, early this morning, and Toronto this evening, chances are Ottawa stores will have it (Deluxe Edition) by tomorrow afternoon.

Guest YukonPete

I paid $83.62CAD for the Deluxe here in Whitehorse Yukon from staples!

>I paid $83.62CAD for the Deluxe here in Whitehorse Yukon from>staples!lol, it got to Whitehorse, Yukon, before Ottawa. Thats pretty funny.

Toured my local Best Buy, Future Shop, and EB Games in Winnipeg early this afternoon (or might have been late morning), nada.Went again 5-6pm to Best Buy, and there was the stock guy with a whole bunch of FSX copies on the cart, rearranging other games to make room for the new stuff. Don't think I was the first to do it, but I got it directly from the cart, before a single copy ever made it onto the shelf... :DToo bad, by the time I get enough stuff burned onto dvd's to make enough room for it, probably won't have time to try it out tonight.... :(

StoneC0ld_zps439869f4.png

Declared weather:  FSX: ASN / FS9: ASE

Bestbuy has the Deluxe at $79 with $10 gift card, FutureShop price matched to $69.I have a feeling its going to cost a lot more over the next few months to get this thing running a decent speeds ...

Looks like it's pretty widely distributed throughout Canada ... i picked up my deluxe copy last night at Future Shop in Windsor. Note Detroit folks ... come and get em ... there were a bunch of both Standard and Deluxe on the shelf ;)A little choppy on my machine so far ... but i can definitely see the potential. Man i was like a kid in a candy store ... you should have seen my face when i picked it up off the shelf .. :)Steve

Regards,

Steve Brayford

Windsor, ON Canada

Delta Virtual Airlines - DVA 2299, Captain 767 Program

Guest yllekm

Picked FSX Deluxe up at Best Buy Edmonton Northside last night.

>A little choppy on my machine so far ... but i can definitely>see the potential. I agree 100%!!! My PC is an Asus A8N-SLI Deluxe, Athlon64 X2 4600+,2 gig of high speed ram and a 7800GT video card. With the sliders all set to Ultra High I got some stuttering....moving the sliders back toHigh smoothed things right out.>Man i was like a kid in a candy store ...>you should have seen my face when i picked it up off the shelfFor me FlightSim has become a way of life not a game. :-)FaxCap

YES!!! FSX HAS ARRIVED IN OTTAWA! Only a few more hours, until I get off work 'till I'll get my greasy little hands on a shiny new copy of FSX Deluxe. I'm so happy.

Guest VAA_008

It is in stock at best buy literally across the road from CYZD for $79

>>A little choppy on my machine so far ... but i can>definitely>>see the potential. >>>I agree 100%!!! My PC is an Asus A8N-SLI Deluxe, Athlon64 X2>4600+,>2 gig of high speed ram and a 7800GT video card. With the>sliders all >set to Ultra High I got some stuttering....moving the sliders>back to>High smoothed things right out.>>>>Man i was like a kid in a candy store ...>>you should have seen my face when i picked it up off the>shelf>>>For me FlightSim has become a way of life not a game. :-)>>FaxCap>Hey FaxCap,You must be running winXP right? When I tried 2 gigs of ram I got error messages and CTD's in FS9, so I had to go back to 1 gig. I'am running a 6800GT and everyhing is set to default in FSX, but good for you that it's running well.Cheers from CYVR,

\Robert Hamlich/

>You must be running winXP right? When I tried 2 gigs of ram I>got error messages and CTD's in FS9, so I had to go back to 1>gig. I'am running a 6800GT and everyhing is set to default in>FSX, but good for you that it's running well.Yes, WinXp SP2. I knew the A8N-SLI was picky about the ram so I askedaround on some forums. Ended up with OCZ ram...no troubles whatsoever. >Cheers from CYVR,Cheers from the turn into the CYVR Localizers....North Delta. :-)FaxCap