Sign in to follow this  
ArchStanton

November 27th, 2019 – Development Update

This sim is beating XP and P3d to a pulp!

Love everything, the graphics are pure perfection, crisp, sharp, beautiful material textures.  Soft shadows............. 

The training system looks brilliant to learn new aircraft. Hope the window can be moved to a second monitor?

Again just amazed by all of this.

What's next?  Bring it on, Meecrosoft Flight Sim 2020!!

Edited by Greazer
  • Like 5

Best looking presenter on the team, most uncomfortable on camera. 😁

Seriously though, all of these guys are awesome. 

11 minutes ago, Greazer said:

The training system looks brilliant to learn new aircraft. Hope the window can be moved to a second monitor?

They said in the video that multiple monitors are supported.

33 minutes ago, smoothchat said:

indeed.    If this is the quality out of the box, just imagine what we can expect from PMDG and other 3PD's who will have to go one better, (not an easy task).

Meeecrosoft Flight Simulateeur  for ever !!

These cockpits were made with a 3d scanner for perfect 3d model dimensions.   Pmdg would need to do the same to get up to this level of accuracy and quality.

Amazing! So psyched for the release whenever that may be. Really stunning close up detail that is starting to get so realistic that a few scenes in the video gave my brain a brief pause of--"real or sim?"

One big feature for me is the simulation of dynamic head movement and aircraft movement that informs the camera aspect of the simulation. EZCA does this really well, though I was hoping to see a glimpse of, for example, some light turbulence in the videos and see how that affects the dynamic head movement. I'm sure it will come though. 

Also the detail on that TBM yoke was really phenomenal! What a work of art with the intersection of the modelling and the lighting engine. Can't wait!

i7 - 8700k, 4.3Ghz

Nvidia RTX 2070

Win 10

3 minutes ago, Keyholebud said:

They said in the video that multiple monitors are supported.

I know, but that doesn't necessarily mean the checklist window can be undocked and moved to second monitor.  I hope so.  I also hope some screens can be cast to a tablet but nothing confirmed yet. 

3 minutes ago, Purr said:

Also the detail on that TBM yoke was really phenomenal! What a work of art with the intersection of the modelling and the lighting engine. Can't wait!

Well what about the shiny leather chairs??? 😯

Meecrosoft Flight Simulateur, with it's new cutting edge injyne, will take the world by storm!

Also, next video has to feature Lionel or we riot! Who is with me??

31 minutes ago, Greazer said:

These cockpits were made with a 3d scanner for perfect 3d model dimensions.   Pmdg would need to do the same to get up to this level of accuracy and quality.

Was that the thermal looking camera thing?

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

they have true pros working on this. So many things executed intelligently. Checklist "best ever". The way it should be. That lighting is epic.

Edited by jhnWik
  • Like 1

Well those default aircraft are going to put our current, top end addons to shame. Addon developers are going to have to step up their game.

• Like 2

Awesome video! When he said that they would make a lot of variables available by default, does this mean the (possible) elimination of the need for FSUIPC?

"I am the Master of the Fist!" -Akuma