Sign in to follow this  
ChaoticBeauty

December 5th, 2019 - Development Update

“Hopefully that helps us in getting our voices heard more.” – User Reddit/R/Flightsim

• We hear you.

TECH ALPHA 2 TIMELINE UPDATE

We are getting close to wrapping up recruiting for Tech Alpha 2. If you would like to be considered for participation, please make sure to do so ASAP – https://www.flightsimulator.com/flighting-signup/

DR UPDATE

December/January is now available!

2.11DRPlan.jpg

MEDIA UPDATE

Just a little hint regarding an upcoming Partnership Series update

Cub-1.jpg

MOD SPOTLIGHT

The team would like to take a moment to express our appreciation for Reddit.com/R/FlightSim Mod U/Shaka04. Your efforts and contributions are deeply appreciated and definitely do not go unnoticed. So thank you, Shaka!

Next update – 12.12!

Sincerely,

Microsoft Flight Simulator Team

Edited by ChaoticBeauty
  • Like 2

Again a confirmation that they're closely monitoring the different user channels haha

Former MSFS Alpha Tester, current member of the MSFS Stream Team.

Seems like a rather light update compared to the previous ones. It was already known that Tech Alpha 2 recruiting ends next week, and there weren't any new screenshots or videos from the simulator. However they are probably busy rolling out Tech Alpha 1 as we speak, and next week's update should have plenty of content.

Media update: A photo of real airplanes.

Well, I expected other kind of media :mellow: 

• Like 5

Just a little hint about the Partner Series? Carbon Cub also from CubCrafters, maybe another GA company different than CubCrafters? Inquiring minds want to know

"Coffee, if your not shaking, you need another cup"
Flight Sim Break Discord Channel: https://discord.com/invite/fCV62Ka2QZ

Just now, gpf3m said:

Interesting, tundra tires.  Go Alaska!

Good guess! So if it's partnership, and we already know CubCrafters is on the partnership list. Who could they add similar to them?  Can we solve this partnership puzzle? Suppose to be an update next week on the partnerships.

7 minutes ago, in2tech said:

Just a little hint about the Partner Series? Carbon Cub also from CubCrafters, maybe another GA company different than CubCrafters? Inquiring minds want to know

Did you miss the "CubCrafters" sign on the back wall?

• Like 2

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Definitely a small update, but it would be unreasonable to expect a major announcement every single week...

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, n4gix said:

Did you miss the "CubCrafters" sign on the back wall?

No I didn't, but they have already been announced. It said a hint about the partnership series update, which to me means telling us about different partners they have not told us about. Unless I am reading into it wrong?

• Upvote 2

They can provide more information about a partner they already announced, that counts as an update. I fully expect that's what it will be, more info about the CubCrafters tie-up.

• Like 1

ckyliu, proud supporter of ViaIntercity.com. i5 12400F, 32GB, GTX980, more in "About me" on my profile. 

support1.jpg

I would dearly love to have a Carbon Cub on floats where I live. Water everywhere to land and takeoff from.

Thank you.

Rick

$Silver Donor

EAA 1317610   I7-7700K @ 4.5ghz, MSI Z270 Gaming MB,  32gb 3200,  Geforce RTX2080 Super O/C,  28" Samsung 4k Monitor,  Various SSD, HD, and peripherals

Huh, when the roadmap stated today would have a media update I honestly expected some more screenshots or videos to be released.  Guess I misunderstood what the term "media update" means?

Cool picture of some Carbon Cubs though.

• Upvote 1