Sign in to follow this  
richbonneau

Milviz King Air is RELEASED

29 minutes ago, Doug47 said:

You're saying its going to take another 5 years for it to be up to the standards of other developers? 

More confusion.

Keep digging! 🤣

• Like 1

13900K@5.8GHz - ROG Strix Z790-E - 2X16Gb G.Skill Trident DDR5 6400 CL32 - MSI RTX 4090 Suprim X - WD SN850X 2 TB M.2 - XPG S70 Blade 2 TB M.2 - MSI A1000G PCIE5 1000 W 80+ Gold PSU - Liam Li 011 Dynamic Razer case - 58" Panasonic TC-58AX800U 4K - Pico 4 VR  HMD - WinWing HOTAS Orion2 MAX - ProFlight Pedals - TrackIR 5 - W11 Pro (Passmark:12574, CPU:63110-Single:4785, GPU:50688)

He's saying that if you expect perfection, exactly like the real deal, wait another 5 years (and a price tag north of 500,000.00$....)

This is an 80$ simulation product.  It's not, unfortunately, ever going to be EXACTLY like the real deal as that is a shifting, moving target... with updates and upgrades constantly being developed and added. 

Edited by Milviz
  • Like 1

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

We always say it pays to be aware that it may cause issues.  Those issues would be CTD's using the product.  Not causing system damage.  Anyway... the HF works perfectly thank you very much and we are now working on the SP which will include many MANY fixes.

We're not begrudging you anything.  If you want an accurate addon, build your own.  That way it will be "right" for you.  Ours is as close as your going to get in the simming world to the real deal KA350i... even with all of it's bugs (which, I say again, we are working on fixing).

FYI, I don't think you're a troll... but I do think that you've got stars in your eyes if you think that an 80$ product is going to be the equivalent of a Level D simulator that costs 12,000,000$... ya know?  Just saying.

• Like 2

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

Then perhaps shouldn’t have called it “Beyond study-level - an unrivaled simulation”? 
Just a thought. 

• Upvote 2

We call it that because it IS that... (or it will be when the bugs are fixed)...  

we never said it’s Level D. 

If we could focus on the topic again and not someone begging for attention...

I would like some info on the current version pls.

Forgive me if I am getting this wrong. You have given it a HF and this HF  is now part of the new full installer?  

I don't mind it having bugs as even the true best simulation of an aircraft within P3D the FSL A319/320/321 still has bugs even after around 9 years. So if i waited for a bug free aircraft I would be still waiting...😭

I would like to read the forums but am I right in thinking there for registered owners?

Would it be possible to know what "bugs" are still in there and how not to incur them, simply because if I know theirs a bug I don't want to trigger it, nothing more.

I have always loved the king air and are truly interested in buying it. 

Would it be possible just to have a current status.

Also how many livery's does it come with. Just seeking more info really.

Thank you and thank you for making this one as good as we can get. We simmer need developer to go the extra miles to give us something special. 

Edited by Nyxx

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

Slayer -- I can start the Super King Air with from the virtual cockpit, just not the saitek switch panel.

I also have a couple of saitek farm sim heavy equipment side panels that I use for extra buttons and so forth so if the airplane can interface with spad next I should be able to map physical buttons to what's on the instrument panel.

We're working on a new interfacing panel that should allow for all of this.  As we don't have these types of equipment ourselves... we cannot make recommendations about setup or about compatibility... We will work with you to fix any issues...

16 hours ago, Doug47 said:

So after 5 years, no documentation as to how it can be started is given, rather a video with incorrect terms is released after the add-on is available?

Following the checklists on the MFD will allow one to easily discover the correct method for starting the engines.

For what it's worth, Flight Safety International offers an on-line course for the KA 350 series for $850.00... :ho:

What 'incorrect terms' were used in the videos?

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

38 minutes ago, Nyxx said:

If we could focus on the topic again and not someone begging for attention...

I would like some info on the current version pls.

Forgive me if I am getting this wrong. You have given it a HF and this HF  is now part of the new full installer?  

I don't mind it having bugs as even the true best simulation of an aircraft within P3D the FSL A319/320/321 still has bugs even after around 9 years. So if i waited for a bug free aircraft I would be still waiting...😭

I would like to read the forums but am I right in thinking there for registered owners?

Would it be possible to know what "bugs" are still in there and how not to incur them, simply because if I know theirs a bug I don't want to trigger it, nothing more.

I have always loved the king air and are truly interested in buying it. 

Would it be possible just to have a current status.

Also how many livery's does it come with. Just seeking more info really.

Thank you and thank you for making this one as good as we can get. We simmer need developer to go the extra miles to give us something special. 

This post is like a shotgun blast of questions... it has 4 liveries. It's not worth $80 right now, but maybe when the SP comes out. Just calm down and wait.

9 minutes ago, Chapstick said:

Just calm down and wait.

What on earth are you on about! Am interested in buying it and just asking a few question out of pure interest I have no need to calm down at all.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

13 minutes ago, Nyxx said:

What on earth are you on about! Am interested in buying it and just asking a few question out of pure interest I have no need to calm down at all.

Its nice , some bugs they work on 

its worth the 80usd the best king air and its gone be better , the diff to other King Air is huge more like FSL to Abacus A 3xx fleet

• Like 1

Please, everyone, calm down.  We really do not want this thread shutdown... do we?

Rob, I understand where you are coming from.  My background is in astrophysics and aerospace engineering and I work for a major defense contractor on guess what -- flight dynamics, propulsion, astrodynamics, and flight simulation.

The problem really is that there's not a single interface standard to allow all of these different flight sim programs to interact with physical instruments.   Spad Next is the closest thing to that for instruments and controls made by Saitek -- which is out of business and Logitech isn't really picking up where they left off.  They aren't that well made and are overpriced (went through two sets of broken Saitek Cessna yokes and rudder pedals) but that's about all that's available that's worth it for the under $500 range.  Honeycomb is supposed to work with Spad Next as well from what I understand.  The next level up for simulated Garmin cockpit instrument displays and panels and so forth is in the three to five thousand dollar range with software included and they use they their own interfaces -- and they don't work with everything.

I've tried to tell several people at the industry level that so-called "personal flight training"  is leaving the gaming world behind and is approaching (and in some cases surpassing) the level of sophistication of expensive million dollar military and commercial flight simulators.  This is a new industry really and it will take time to fully develop.

If any of the developers need help with their math, just let me know 🙂

Edited by TallTanBarbie

Did you say help with math???