Sign in to follow this  
richbonneau

Milviz King Air is RELEASED

1 hour ago, n4gix said:

Only the Shadow knows...

You're dating yourself Fr. Bill  :>)

Hi:

So what's up with this product?  How's its performance?  Are all the issues ironed out?  No v5 hey?

Edited by Dreamflight767

Aaron Ortega

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D 3.4 GHz 8-Core Processor, Asus TUF GAMING X570-PLUS (WI-FI) ATX AM4 Motherboard, Samsung 980 Pro 2 TB M.2-2280 PCIe 4.0 X4 NVME Solid State Drive, SAMSUNG 870 QVO SATA III SSD 4TB, Asus TUF GAMING GeForce RTX 3090 24 GB Video Card, ASUS ROG STRIX 850G 850W Gold Power Supply, Windows 10 x64 Home

Still actively being finalized. New assembly every two days. They are great.

EVGA 2080 Ti  FTW3 Hybrid , 8700K, 2Tb 970 EVO Plus, 48 Гб HyperX

MSFS 2020 Tech Alpha Insider

last fixes are going in then.... test and OUT THE DOOR....

• Like 1

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

Good to hear about all the testing.  Is the airplane stable?  Are folks getting CTD or anything?

Aaron Ortega

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D 3.4 GHz 8-Core Processor, Asus TUF GAMING X570-PLUS (WI-FI) ATX AM4 Motherboard, Samsung 980 Pro 2 TB M.2-2280 PCIe 4.0 X4 NVME Solid State Drive, SAMSUNG 870 QVO SATA III SSD 4TB, Asus TUF GAMING GeForce RTX 3090 24 GB Video Card, ASUS ROG STRIX 850G 850W Gold Power Supply, Windows 10 x64 Home

There are no further CTD's.  Testing is now concerned with the last of the texture issues... Prop spinners and icing thereon...

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

54 minutes ago, Dreamflight767 said:

Good to hear about all the testing.  Is the airplane stable?  Are folks getting CTD or anything?

VRAM usage was my biggest concern on the last build I tried (a few builds ago, supposedly they've tried to improve it). It uses more VRAM than any other aircraft I have, including FSL's 320. 

4 minutes ago, Chapstick said:

VRAM usage was my biggest concern on the last build I tried (a few builds ago, supposedly they've tried to improve it). It uses more VRAM than any other aircraft I have, including FSL's 320. 

VRAM optimization really is everything. Comparing the TFDI 717 beta, the Feelthere E-Jets v3 and the PMDG 747 it’s insanely obvious how much better optimized the 747 is. 

And it’s not like it looks worse than the other two planes. The E-Jets are okay in terms of VRAM but I had one weird vram crash where it suddenly spiked up a lot. The 717, though... ouch. 

Sorry to bump an old thread but have to say Ive purchased this for v5 and am very impressed with how it runs and operates. The manuals provided are ok enough, the videos are great, I'd like some more videos of some of the FMS functions in use. Most systems are pretty easy to figure out though, the checklist feature is great 🙂 May need to buy a navigraph chart subscription to use those just for this a/c.

Edited by kevinfirth
  • Like 1

Kevin Firth - i9 10850K @5.2; Asus Maximus XII Hero; 32Gb Cas16 3600 DDR4; RTX3090; AutoFPS; FG mod

Beta tester for: UK2000; JustFlight; VoxATC; FSReborn; //42

xaP1VAU.png

Hi Kevin, there is a manual on the FMC on the Milviz site. I use Navigraph and would recommend it, it has flight planning as well as all the airport charts. You can also use  an iPad so you don’t need to flip in and out of the sim.

Been following your post at the forum, hope you have sorted out now.

Bob

2 hours ago, onebob said:

Hi Kevin, there is a manual on the FMC on the Milviz site. I use Navigraph and would recommend it, it has flight planning as well as all the airport charts. You can also use  an iPad so you don’t need to flip in and out of the sim.

Been following your post at the forum, hope you have sorted out now.

Bob

Thanks Bob, still a few niggles on and off but mostly sorted, certainly nothing anywhere near stopping me fly her 🙂 I've skimmed the MV21 manual thanks, would like to see a couple of tutorial flights per the NGX style but I think it's mostly figure-out-able.. 🙂

Kevin Firth - i9 10850K @5.2; Asus Maximus XII Hero; 32Gb Cas16 3600 DDR4; RTX3090; AutoFPS; FG mod

Beta tester for: UK2000; JustFlight; VoxATC; FSReborn; //42

xaP1VAU.png