Sign in to follow this  
ndflieger

Rex SkyForce 3D Update

I don't have discord. Don't know what it is😕

Intel i7 6700K @4.3. 32gb Gskill 3200 RAM. Z170x Gigabyte m/b. 28" LG HD monitor. Win 10 Home. 500g Samsung 960 as Windows home. 1 Gb Mushkin SSD for P3D. GTX 1080 8gb.

43 minutes ago, pete_auau said:

Don't  know  about the  8  day  cycle but  I  got  the  10  day  cycle  set  01  installed  with  no issues,  I  start  ef  and  than  the  sim   and  have  no issues   the  front  leading  edge are  not  blue

Intresting pete, the 8 was off the top of my head. I also tried setting the sky to a version I liked the look of. It might have been that was the problem? who know but am not using SF sky's ever again. If your is OK great. Glad to hear it. Green/blue slate are not good. I know it was the Sky inject because that's when the slats change to the color of the sky.

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

8 minutes ago, IanHarrison said:

I don't have discord. Don't know what it is😕

From REED, this might help Ian?

----------------------------------------------------

FOR GENERAL INQUIRIES OR JUST TO COMMUNE WITH OTHER SIMMERS - Join our Discord Server
https://discord.gg/h3KdtHa

For more direct support you have the following options:

TO RESET YOUR SERIAL KEY:  (Automated process)
https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=5PDm-Xzh602JiRd9URMT-CTbBaP2SaVIqkD_yxMLYEpUQkY1OTJUQlVJUVYzTUhIMjNCWFozSFNNUSQlQCN0PWcu
TO RE-DOWNLOAD YOUR SOFTWARE:  (Automated process)
https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=5PDm-Xzh602JiRd9URMT-CTbBaP2SaVIqkD_yxMLYEpUNE1SSlRQTDY0WktOTUJTOEsxMFhWOTM5TyQlQCN0PWcu

FOR DETAIL SUPPORT: (This opens a support ticket with our support team)
https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=5PDm-Xzh602JiRd9URMT-CTbBaP2SaVIqkD_yxMLYEpUNEtBUFZXQVZMUU0wVzE2Q1RTSDBJVFgwNyQlQCN0PWcu

IMPORTANT:  For those using the Automated process to reset your key or re-download the software you will be required to provide your serial key and some general information such as the store you purchased your REX product from.

Edited by Nyxx

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

7 hours ago, Nyxx said:

Intresting pete, the 8 was off the top of my head. I also tried setting the sky to a version I liked the look of. It might have been that was the problem? who know but am not using SF sky's ever again. If your is OK great. Glad to hear it. Green/blue slate are not good. I know it was the Sky inject because that's when the slats change to the color of the sky.

Don't give up. It's probably a simple setting that is causing your issue. As I stated SF 3D does not do anything to the shaders, so maybe it's a setting in the EF utility.

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

I updated mine.  The update from within the app didn't work.  The "Rex Updater" program it downloaded didn't work.  But the simplest solution did work.  There was a program I already had.  I can't remember the exact name.  But something like Rex Version Checker.  Or update version checker.  I ran that.  Chose the option for P3DV4 and was good to go.  Will be interesting to watch when they update their weather engine.  Activesky has had some issues lately with live weather.  I would consider switching to Rex if they nail it.  

5800X3D, Gigabyte X570S MB, 4090FE, 32GB DDR4 3600 CL14, EVO 970 M.2's, Alienware 3821DW  and 2  22" monitors,  Corsair RM1000x PSU,  360MM MSI MEG, MFG Crosswind, T16000M Stick, Boeing TCA Yoke/Throttle, Skalarki MCDU and FCU, Saitek Radio Panel/Switch Panel, Spad.Next

Any company who thinks it is accepable to tell users to DISABLE THEIR FIREWALL just to be able to install a product, needs their bl33ding head examined.

And just to futher add to the risk, they want your ANTIVIRUS DISABLED at the same time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hopelessly irresponsible.

• Like 1