Sign in to follow this  
loubar

MSFS Leaked Images

Once again, I absolutely love the shots with grass. Especially the one next to the house.

Happy with MSFS 🙂
home simming evolved

1 hour ago, Chock said:

Until we know for sure otherwise, it's not even certain that it is someone breaking an NDA. For all we know it could be akin to one of those not official, but in truth actually official 'government leaks', whereby they crack on that someone has leaked something out when it is actually a deliberate act, in order to generate some publicity traffic on the media. The UK government used to do that sort of thing all the time, 'accidentally on purpose' leaving something on a photocopier which they wanted to pretend had been leaked. :wink:

Are you suggesting that Microsoft/Asobo would 'leak' images of their own game that are such low quality screen grabs? 

I think we can say for certain that this is someone breaking the NDA. 

• Upvote 5

I can tell you that this is from an older build, not representative of the current state.

• Upvote 5

Former MSFS Alpha Tester, current member of the MSFS Stream Team.

Obviously this is alpha stage and will require confirmation down the road, but for now, I'd say the mental note I come out with is: put your money on GPU and RAM, not so much CPU.

Just now, Turpentine said:

Obviously this is alpha stage and will require confirmation down the road, but for now, I'd say the mental note I come out with is: put your money on GPU and RAM, not so much CPU.

You would still need a fairly strong CPU work for the many maths done in a simulation process otherwise it will be the bottleneck... The i7 2600k overclocked to 4.5Ghz I have since I built my PC in 2011 is still doing a very good job. This CPU welcomed to my PC box 2 generations of GPUs, Extra RAM and SDDs... 

So after years of flight simulation, generations of PCs and Simulation engines, I would say a strong combo of CPU / RAM / GPU and now the essential SSDs is always the best thing to have for flight simulation.

• Upvote 3

Scenery for Flight Simulators since 1998

Will more testers be leaking shot`s for BRAGGING rights just saying.

Raymond Fry.

PMDG_Banner_747_Enthusiast.jpg

Images look fine to me. Just low res because of how they were captured. But the sim in the pictures looks the same as the one we see in non-leaked pictures.

The images seem to be missing from the OP's link this morning...

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

4 minutes ago, zachrussell said:

I'm unable to view anything on the link for some reason? 

4 minutes ago, n4gix said:

They were taken down within the past hour.

4 minutes ago, n4gix said:

Another forum glitch no doubt. :rolleyes:

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

2 hours ago, shawty1984 said:

Are you suggesting that Microsoft/Asobo would 'leak' images of their own game that are such low quality screen grabs? 

I think we can say for certain that this is someone breaking the NDA. 

Nope, just having a bit of fun really, however, if I was a company which wanted to make it look like something was leaked but didn't come from me, you have to admit that if you did bang out some stuff at low quality so people would say 'there's no way they'd leak stuff at low quality' then that would be a good way to go  if you wanted people to say 'there's no way...' 🤣

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

Images have been removed from Imgur. Well, that was quick.

Former MSFS Alpha Tester, current member of the MSFS Stream Team.

2 hours ago, Claviateur said:

You would still need a fairly strong CPU work for the many maths done in a simulation process otherwise it will be the bottleneck... The i7 2600k overclocked to 4.5Ghz I have since I built my PC in 2011 is still doing a very good job. This CPU welcomed to my PC box 2 generations of GPUs, Extra RAM and SDDs... 

So after years of flight simulation, generations of PCs and Simulation engines, I would say a strong combo of CPU / RAM / GPU and now the essential SSDs is always the best thing to have for flight simulation.

They did say that physics calculation are actually easy enough that they need something like 5% of just one core.