Sign in to follow this  
ChaoticBeauty

April 16th, 2020 - Development Update

49 minutes ago, tweekz said:

This is what GA flying feels like. It almost seems like you can smell the grass outside. ❤️

I can see it now, some getting allergic reactions....aah aaahhh aaaahhhh chewwwww 😂

• Like 3

Aspen1-scaled.jpg

Once again. One of those where you have to look twice.

• Like 13
  • Upvote 4

Happy with MSFS 🙂
home simming evolved

2 hours ago, tweekz said:

Is this some kind of choreography? Wonder how it looks like with the music on.

If not, we are in for some complaining about synced animations I guess! 😄

😄 TBH, based on one of the previous shots I was going to make a jokey comment about the giraffes having identical skins, so how are we going to tell them apart, but I held off doing that when I saw that the animations were all in sync as that's a bit more 'immersion breaking'.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Ian Box

But of course you are allowed to disagree with what I just said 🙂

I don't want to make this thread about who's right and who's wrong, but yes I do disagree, again 🙂 

If it's 60-70fps or 15-20 fps, doesn't matter if you have a stutter free experience wether it's in rual areas or in a busy a city / airport environment. If all is well in a rural area, and it starts to stutter when approaching a city / airport, I know my settings are to high, and then I adjust it. I may have to do this a couple of times in different areas, but it's not that hard to do it so it's smooth wherever you fly. I'm pretty sure we have to adjust settings  in MSFS with the level of detail we have seen they put into it, And as with every sim we have had untill now, it will most likely depend on the hardware (and internet) we have.

Jorn Lundtoft

I don't always stop and look at airplanes.........Oh wait, Yes I do.

Intel I7-13700F, 32GB Fury DDR5 - 6000, Kingston 1TB NVMe PCIe 4.0 SSD, Asus Geforce RTX 4070 TI 12GB, Kingston 2TB M2 NVMe SSD, Corsair 750W PCU, Windows 11

1 minute ago, Ian Box said:

😄 TBH, based on one of the previous shots I was going to make a jokey comment about the giraffes having identical skins, so how are we going to tell them apart, but I held off doing that when I saw that the animations were all in sync as that's a bit more 'immersion breaking'.

Maybe some day we will have names for every animal (like the wildlife shows do) and they will have their name in red (or what ever color) above their head, like we can do with AI aircraft registration numbers.🤣

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tweekz said:

They'd be getting a takeoff config warning 😮 (dam casuals lmao)

Edited by suncoastflyer

P3Dv4 + XP11

MFS

It all looks so incredible.

Know what else would be incredible?  Getting accepted into the alpha during this whole world lockdown shelter at home situation!  I signed up on day one Microsoft, so pretty please, how about it now?

☹️

• Like 5

15 minutes ago, aleex said:

All yesterday testers screenshots

02-1.jpg

Love this one because I live in Bavaria. I remember when you had to pay 30,- DM for a couple of POI like this in southern Germany (FS 2000). Now they are standard.

Edited by MUC1
  • Like 10

ugcx_banner.png

3 hours ago, tweekz said:

Aspen1-scaled.jpg

Very nice! But Airbus PR material doesn't count... 😉

Amazing detail! As much as I'm impressed with P3Dv5, this really is the future! 

• Like 3

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

6 hours ago, Noooch said:

OperatorLand468 seems to use fraps to look at his FPS.

Does it mean MSFS doesn't feature an FPS indicator? (like XPlane)

It would be a shame the only 3rd party addon we will really need, will be for that :)) 

One could use XBox Widgets.

• Like 1

The a320 is very detailed, not only on the outside, but on the inside. Now we just need to see the depth of the instruments and systems.

Despite being out of alpha, I hope I can at least test in a future beta, which should not be far from entering, since the simulator will be launched this year, even more as it will be a continuous development project for 10 years. So I don't expect delays.

Edited by leonbr

1 hour ago, Mengy said:

It all looks so incredible.

Know what else would be incredible?  Getting accepted into the alpha during this whole world lockdown shelter at home situation!  I signed up on day one Microsoft, so pretty please, how about it now?

☹️

No, give it to Sparky! That will keep him busy for a Long time. 😉

But you're right, oh my goodness. Some of those shots are INCREDIBLE.