Sign in to follow this  
ajaybala

X-Aviaton Refuses support

please dont use this thread to fight. I do not expect xaviation to help me out at this stage judging by their replies. I am by no means disparaging their products. Just that they seem to be generalizing all customers with this issue in one category and literally refusing support.

@ppo Thanks for the encouragement. Lets hope this works. You have provided the support which xaviation should have given.

Colonel,Indian Army.

My rig : z370  i9 9900k RTX 3090 MSI, 32 gb Ram, m2 nvme 1tb, sata ssd 1tb, 4tb hdd, 850watt smps antek bronze

my sims : DCS world, IL2 Battle of kuban, Stalingrad , MSFS, P3D 5.1, X-plane, Elite dangerous, Star citizen

7 hours ago, ajaybala said:
"You filed a support ticket, where it instructs you to wait upto 3 days and automatically returns you a ticket ID.

You then started multiple forum threads in an attempt to gain priority service.

You then claimed that you do not have a ticket ID, which was sent to you automatically.

You also sent multiple emails to the ticketing system creating further delay for yourself.

This is a problem entirely isolated to you and of your own making." - Ben Russell

Well, he's got a point.

7950X3D + 6900 XT + 64 GB + Linux | 4800H + RTX2060 + 32 GB + Linux
My add-ons from my FS9/FSX days

2 hours ago, ajaybala said:

literally refusing support

I'd guess they likely cant provide what you would like.

You get what you paid for, and you paid for the enhanced DRM experience.

No point complaining its not as good as the free experience, that should have been obvious after the last 25 years of DRM disasters.

In the future buy support not a product licence and all will be well.

AutoATC Developer

51 minutes ago, Bjoern said:

Well, he's got a point.

Ben doesn't paint the whole picture. And he is  not entirely correct.

Colonel,Indian Army.

My rig : z370  i9 9900k RTX 3090 MSI, 32 gb Ram, m2 nvme 1tb, sata ssd 1tb, 4tb hdd, 850watt smps antek bronze

my sims : DCS world, IL2 Battle of kuban, Stalingrad , MSFS, P3D 5.1, X-plane, Elite dangerous, Star citizen

33 minutes ago, mSparks said:

I'd guess they likely cant provide what you would like.

You get what you paid for, and you paid for the enhanced DRM experience.

No point complaining its not as good as the free experience, that should have been obvious after the last 25 years of DRM disasters.

In the future buy support not a product licence and all will be well.

looks that way.

Colonel,Indian Army.

Lets hope the TBM in MFS 2020 is at least comparable, if not better than the xaviation one. That's the only way  I will be able to fly a tbm 900 series  in a simulator.

Colonel,Indian Army.

I think Ben painted a very good picture, I too am a developer who sells through XA and have numerous hardware changes over the years.

Quite simply I have never had any issues remotely close to what you are having with the DRM......Using it is very simple and easily understood. I use it even as a developer because I’ve seen these complaints before and I want to understand it to advocate for my customers....

Look I don’t want to pick a fight or point fingers but I will be direct in stating I think it is you who isn’t painting the correct picture.....

With that out of the way, nobody is perfect and I can empathize to a degree with your situation....

11 minutes ago, jspahn said:

I think Ben painted a very good picture, I too am a developer who sells through XA and have numerous hardware changes over the years.

Quite simply I have never had any issues remotely close to what you are having with the DRM......Using it is very simple and easily understood. I use it even as a developer because I’ve seen these complaints before and I want to understand it to advocate for my customers....

Look I don’t want to pick a fight or point fingers but I will be direct in stating I think it is you who isn’t painting the correct picture.....

With that out of the way, nobody is perfect and I can empathize to a degree with your situation....

Its already been pointed out he bought DRM rather than support, he's regretting that purchase, no need to rub salt in the wound.

Edited by mSparks

AutoATC Developer

I suggest you use a more tempered approach with XA. Approach them in a professional, non aggressive manner and perhaps you can put this to bed quickly.  Posting here won't solve anything with them.

Wish you luck.  This is closed.

• Like 3

Thank you.

Rick

$Silver Donor

EAA 1317610   I7-7700K @ 4.5ghz, MSI Z270 Gaming MB,  32gb 3200,  Geforce RTX2080 Super O/C,  28" Samsung 4k Monitor,  Various SSD, HD, and peripherals