Sign in to follow this  
SirDan

Patch Version 1.7.14.0

16 hours ago, Concorde79 said:

huge stutters while night flying tonight. when I move the mouse in the cockpit the frames drop occasionally alot.

before patch no problems.

I've tried a lot of different things to fix this but no joy - you could try using Project Lasso but don't think it'll fix this issue for you. If you wait for the mouse cursor to go (or hit N to open Nav and then hit N again to close it and mouse cursor goes) and then alt-tab out to e.g. windows explorer you'll see the game goes totally smooth. Then alt-tab back in again it should go back to being a bit smoother until you need the mouse again that is. I'm just sticking to the 172 for now and have just about everything set to my HOTAS to try and reduce the need to touch the mouse.

Anyone else noticed their system running cooler than before the patch?   Mine definitely is.

|   Dave   |    I've been around for most of my life.

There's always a sunset happening somewhere in the world that somebody is enjoying.

On 9/3/2020 at 9:34 PM, ivng said:

Machine-Learned over past ten years based on MSFS2020 combined with user input from internet forums.

The only thing the AI will have learned it to avoid humans at all costs.

• Like 1

I made my 7th attempt to download in Steam. Again a no-go with fs-pakages.200 or whatever it is. Always same place. After 7 tries, I've decided I'm whipped. Will re install my other flight sim. Signing off,

me.   

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700F CPU @ 2.90GHz (8 cores) Hyper on, Evga RTX 3060 12 Gig, 32 GB ram, Windows 11, P3D v6, and MSFS 2020 and a couple of SSD's