Sign in to follow this  
Sesquashtoo

I'm personally done with MSFS post 3rd patch..

4 minutes ago, Mark VII said:

Modders did more in 10 days then Asobo in 5 years of silly PR.

Lmao, how to spot the P3D and XP 3PDs

• Like 4

FSX | DCS | X-Plane 11 | MSFS 2020 | IL2:BoX

Favorite aircraft currently: MSFS Savage Cub

Just now, SAS443 said:

this can be yours for usd 200.

(that is actually somewhat of a lie, I am also using ORBX textures+LC for an additional usd 150)

Don't forget the wxr add-ons, then FSUIPC to work around all the things you can't do natively in the sim, then your ATC add-on, then the AI the community had to contribute, BTW, is that V4 or V5 b/c not all my add-ons from V4 work in V5 naturally and V5 introduced a ton of GPU issues for users so personally I'll stick with 4.5 until 5.0 HF2 or 5.1 comes out but damnit I paid a lot for MSFS and it should all work like my 10 year old sim I've spent thousands on after 4 weeks!!!!   The hypocrisy of some people here is utterly laughable...

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

5 minutes ago, GSalden said:

The P3D base does indeed look like it. I totally agree with you on that.

But when you spent a lot you can make it look very differently....

MSFS scenery looks very good. Some issues here and there but those will be fixed. That costs a lot less than the thousands of euros I have spent on P3D...

But for me I want to fly complex jetliners + good looking scenery ...

I use Prosim and it will be compatible with MSFS very soon as their cockpit suite is running outside MSFS...

Surely I will try it ...

So basically you are saying you had to spend thousands of euros to get P3D to get to the point it's at now with complex airliners +good looking scenery and probably took you 6-7 years after the initial P3D release to get there and you are here complaining about MSFS in it's vanilla 4 week old form after 3 patches...    Do you even realize how illogical you sound?  

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

1 minute ago, psolk said:

but damnit I paid a lot for MSFS and it should all work like my 10 year old sim I've spent thousands on after 4 weeks!!!!   The hypocrisy of some people here is utterly laughable...

I am personally making a slow turn around on the opinion of 2020, but there are a lot of old school simmers on here who were on alpha and beta and spent money on retail who think this should have never went on to retail with the amount of bugs it had. People paid money for this train wreck of a release. To you and I or any old school sim enthusiasts this could be a norm and we sort of let it pass, but they seriously over did it with how buggy it was and still is and that's the honest truth. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

5 minutes ago, psolk said:

damnit I paid a lot for MSFS and it should all work like my 10 year old sim I've spent thousands on after 4 weeks!!!!  

These same people will claim that MS/Asobo ran some PR media blitz to fool all of us that they were going to give us 30 study level aircraft at launch and replace all of the dozens of add-ons from other sims. That of course never happened.

And some of these same people go even further to claim that Asobo lied about the new FM. Of course, they'll never provide proof as that's beneath them and us lowly plebs have to take their word for it.

• Like 2

FSX | DCS | X-Plane 11 | MSFS 2020 | IL2:BoX

Favorite aircraft currently: MSFS Savage Cub

13 minutes ago, Mark VII said:

Agree 100%

In their latest video interview they totally skipped the bugs question just to divert the discussion on cosmetic stuff belonging to a hypothetical far future.

Modders did more in 10 days then Asobo in 5 years of silly PR.

yeah that is why the FS market is flooded with competitors all for free...oh wait no we aren't.

Complain about the bugs and the issues all you want that is all fair but don't play like Asobo hasn't done anything this was a massive undertaking that no one else has done not on a global scale.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

ok guys - this has gone out the window - time no close it down.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

RIG#1 - 7700K 5.0g ROG X270F 3600 15-15-15 - EVGA RTX 3090 1000W PSU 1- 850G EVO SSD, 2-256G OCZ SSD, 1TB,HAF942-H100 Water W1064Pro
40" 4K Monitor 3840x2160 - AS16, ASCA, GEP3D, UTX, Toposim, ORBX Regions, TrackIR
RIG#2 - 3770K 4.7g Asus Z77 1600 7-8-7 GTX1080ti DH14 850W 2-1TB WD HDD,1tb VRap, Armor+ W10 Pro 2 - HannsG 28" Monitors