Sign in to follow this  
BijanStudio

Seasons for Microsoft Flight sim (Update 2) Coming soon...

Updated screenshot of seattle:

https://pasteboard.co/JzaPpWV.png

or 

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Agd0jN7g7ta3gkN9ahjFSRT-uWc3?e=oWbWS1

Edited by BijanStudio
  • Like 1

Gaming Laptop:
MSI GS75 Stealth 5.6GHz Intel Core i9 - 10th gen 16 core CPU  -  32 GB DDR4 SDRAM  - 1TB SSD - RTX 2080 Super - 1920x1080 - 3 fans and cooling pipes.

Seattle link is dead, Michael

• Like 1

MSFS, Beta tester of Simdocks, SPAD.neXt, and FS-FlightControl

Intel i7-13700K / AsRock Z790 / Crucial 32 GB DDR 5 / ASUS RTX 4080OC 16GB / BeQuiet ATX 1000W / WD m.2 NVMe 2TB (System) / WD m.2 NVMe 4 TB (MSFS) / WD HDD 10 TB / XTOP+Saitek hardware panel /  LG 34UM95 3440 x 1440  / HP Reverb 1 (2160x2160 per eye) / Win 11

https://www.facebook.com/FlyByWireSimulations/photos/a.107504547787798/129023508969235

Looks like they have a model or at least a part of it done. Even though its early days its worth remembering the speed of the A320 development and the rather large (and ever increasing) number of contributers so it may come sooner than the normal wait.

Interesting times. I read somewhere there is a freeware A350 in development as well by another group. Perhaps we dont need to worry too much if PMDG and others don't come to the party. We have Zibo style mods galore showing up.

Edited by sanh
  • Like 5

Quite exciting indeed! I wish them a successful development and I look forward to flying the A380 in the future. 

Is it done yet? When will it be released? Will it be freeware or payware? How much will it cost? Any updates on the progress? Will it work for Xbox? Can I be a beta tester? How's the performance in VR?

By the time this is ready we will already be well into winter!

lol

Chris Camp

Not anymore broken. Looks good

I generally think there will always be users who prefer more vidid, more red, more yellow or whatever colors. There will hardly be a solution fitting all. It's not only a matter of personal reception but also of the region where you live in (as already remarked by others). 

Kind regards, Michael

MSFS, Beta tester of Simdocks, SPAD.neXt, and FS-FlightControl

Intel i7-13700K / AsRock Z790 / Crucial 32 GB DDR 5 / ASUS RTX 4080OC 16GB / BeQuiet ATX 1000W / WD m.2 NVMe 2TB (System) / WD m.2 NVMe 4 TB (MSFS) / WD HDD 10 TB / XTOP+Saitek hardware panel /  LG 34UM95 3440 x 1440  / HP Reverb 1 (2160x2160 per eye) / Win 11

6 minutes ago, pmb said:

Not anymore broken. Looks good

I generally think there will always be users who prefer more vidid, more red, more yellow or whatever colors. There will hardly be a solution fitting all. It's not only a matter of personal reception but also of the region where you live in (as already remarked by others). 

Kind regards, Michael

Exactly.  Very good points.

Gaming Laptop:
MSI GS75 Stealth 5.6GHz Intel Core i9 - 10th gen 16 core CPU  -  32 GB DDR4 SDRAM  - 1TB SSD - RTX 2080 Super - 1920x1080 - 3 fans and cooling pipes.

5 minutes ago, Ianrivaldosmith said:

Pardon my ignorance, but, this just changes the trees right? And not the ground? 

That's correct. Although there is an option to change the grass too.

• Like 1

Gaming Laptop:

Just now, BijanStudio said:

That's correct. Although there is an option to change the grass too.

Interesting, thanks. Might try it out on the U.K. 

One thing to keep in mind with comparing colors to photos is different camera settings/post-processing/monitor color calibrations can produce different results.  It wouldn't surprise me if a lot of foliage photos on the internet had been tweaked for extra 'pop'

This should have been in the sim to begin with though, great start adding some more variety. 

Edited by marsman2020

AMD 3950X | 64GB RAM | AMD 5700XT | CH Fighterstick / Pro Throttle / Pro Pedals

Looks very good! The problem is the trees also need to be shedding their leaves in various stages to look authentic.

• Upvote 1

13900K@5.8GHz - ROG Strix Z790-E - 2X16Gb G.Skill Trident DDR5 6400 CL32 - MSI RTX 4090 Suprim X - WD SN850X 2 TB M.2 - XPG S70 Blade 2 TB M.2 - MSI A1000G PCIE5 1000 W 80+ Gold PSU - Liam Li 011 Dynamic Razer case - 58" Panasonic TC-58AX800U 4K - Pico 4 VR  HMD - WinWing HOTAS Orion2 MAX - ProFlight Pedals - TrackIR 5 - W11 Pro (Passmark:12574, CPU:63110-Single:4785, GPU:50688)

I for one preferred the brighter colors of your initial Seattle post. Maybe you make an early fall and peak fall set?  At any rate, can't wait for this.

I noticed in Ohio in the winter, everything has that purple/brown color as you get into the winter months (for those trees that haven't lost all their leaves by then...)

Keep up the great work!

I dont have MSFS2020 but is it just a one time summer snapshot of the ground textures ?  Wont the bing map send fall images ?

6 hours ago, BijanStudio said:

Thank you. 

No. There will be one file for fall, one for winter and one for spring. You will have to replace the file at the beginning of each season.

Really?  That's crude and unfortunate.  I thought they would use shaders tied to lattitude and elevation so that they could have for example the fall season develop over a month or two where green leaves of dicidious trees will slowly turn color over time and eventually fall off.  Eventually that is what the best sim will do, but perhaps not this time around w/ MSFS.

Edited by Noel

Noel

System:  7800x3D, Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut, Noctua NH-U12A, MSI Pro 650-P WiFi, G.SKILL Ripjaws S5 Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin PC RAM DDR5 6000, WD NVMe 2Tb x 1, Sabrent NVMe 2Tb x 1, RTX 4090 FE, Corsair RM1000W PSU, Win11 Home, LG Ultra Curved Gsync Ultimate 3440x1440, Phanteks Enthoo Pro Case, TCA Boeing Edition Yoke & TQ, Cessna Trim Wheel, RTSS Framerate Limiter w/ Edge Sync for near zero Frame Time Variance achieving ultra-fluid animation at lower frame rates.

Aircraft used in A Pilot's Life V2:  PMDG 738, Aerosoft CRJ700, FBW A320nx, WT 787X