Sign in to follow this  
BijanStudio

Fall Season - Released

22 minutes ago, roi1862 said:

Question. I downloaded the mod and put it in my community folder. I get only fall colors trees inside cities and not in forest areas. What did i do wrong ?

Can you tell me the name of area or city or airport closeby?

Gaming Laptop:
MSI GS75 Stealth 5.6GHz Intel Core i9 - 10th gen 16 core CPU  -  32 GB DDR4 SDRAM  - 1TB SSD - RTX 2080 Super - 1920x1080 - 3 fans and cooling pipes.

1 minute ago, BijanStudio said:

Sure you can try LKLB

Roi Ben

10 minutes ago, roi1862 said:

Sure you can try LKLB

Fall color is there. If you're looking at the mountains very far away, it won't show the fall colors. That's the flaw of the sim since LOD won't let the trees draw at far distance. Once you fly closer you will see them. It also helps in to increase terrains and trees LOD to 200.

Cwr70l4.png

Edited by BijanStudio

Gaming Laptop:
MSI GS75 Stealth 5.6GHz Intel Core i9 - 10th gen 16 core CPU  -  32 GB DDR4 SDRAM  - 1TB SSD - RTX 2080 Super - 1920x1080 - 3 fans and cooling pipes.

4 minutes ago, BijanStudio said:

Fall color is there. If you're looking at the mountains very far away, it won't show the fall colors. That's the flaw of the sim since LOD won't let the trees draw at far distance. Once you fly closer you will see them. It also helps in to increase terrains and trees LOD to 200.

Cwr70l4.png

Hmmm mine doesn't looks like this.

Roi Ben

Restart your computer and try again. Maybe it's your rolling cache.

Gaming Laptop:

10 minutes ago, BijanStudio said:

Restart your computer and try again. Maybe it's your rolling cache.

Nope. I dont got rolling cache on

Roi Ben

On 11/17/2020 at 4:34 PM, BijanStudio said:

Hello and congratulations for the excellent idea,

I was looking around LFPG and the trees are perfect autumn, but changing the period to August or June always remain autumnal. rightly so'??? or not

44 minutes ago, Six75 said:

Hello and congratulations for the excellent idea,

I was looking around LFPG and the trees are perfect autumn, but changing the period to August or June always remain autumnal. rightly so'??? or not

Thank you and glad you are enjoying it.

The "fall season" will remain active as long as you have it in the community folder. It's not connected to settings in the sim.

• Like 1

Gaming Laptop:

6 minutes ago, BijanStudio said:

Thank you and glad you are enjoying it.

The "fall season" will remain active as long as you have it in the community folder. It's not connected to settings in the sim.

Thanks for the explanation, do you think it can be linked to sim seasons in the future? or is it impossible?

3 minutes ago, Six75 said:

Thanks for the explanation, do you think it can be linked to sim seasons in the future? or is it impossible?

I, personally cannot do it since I don't have that skill. But maybe a programmer can make it work.

• Like 1

Gaming Laptop:

@Six75 Did you not know that @BijanStudio is chained to his computer until all the Seasons have been finished and autocorrections made for climate change!

Martin

• Like 1

Martin Parr

Retired professional yacht skipper for vessels up to 46m

System: Omen 30L GT13-0054na Gaming PC; Windows 10 Home  64-bit OS; Intel Core i9-10900K CPU @ 3.7GHz; RAM 32GB; Samsung S34J55x Monitor 3440x1440 @75 Hz Resolution; NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti. MSFS P/D; TM Pendular Rudder Pedals, TM Warthog Hortas Throttle/Joystick Combo.

Just now, sauviat said:

@Six75 Did you not know that @BijanStudio is chained to his computer until all the Seasons have been finished and autocorrections made for climate change!

Martin

Hahahaha. You are right. 🙂

Working on spring and winter...

OlvRKe1.png

rqWZ54S.png

qtrvQSP.png

7fifimN.png

091xHWQ.png

3TuQKOi.png

• Like 8

Gaming Laptop:

8 minutes ago, sauviat said:

Martin

Considering ASOBO states "seasons" are 4-6 years away, I see lots of future $$$ for a "wise" 3rd party developer.  And since ASOBO will not open up weather SDK to 3PDs where does this leave HiFi Sim ?????

WAT1460.png

@BijanStudio as a by-the-by, how do you get you drone to work?

Martin

Martin Parr

Retired professional yacht skipper for vessels up to 46m

System: Omen 30L GT13-0054na Gaming PC; Windows 10 Home  64-bit OS; Intel Core i9-10900K CPU @ 3.7GHz; RAM 32GB; Samsung S34J55x Monitor 3440x1440 @75 Hz Resolution; NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti. MSFS P/D; TM Pendular Rudder Pedals, TM Warthog Hortas Throttle/Joystick Combo.

2 minutes ago, BijanStudio said:

Hahahaha. You are right. 🙂

Working on spring and winter...

Outstanding previews Bijan !!!   Question -- are you in collaboration with other members who are working on their versions of FALL ?  IMHO, seems this project would make an awesome future mod to MSFS if several like minds were working together.

WAT1460.png