Sign in to follow this  
BijanStudio

Fall Season - Released

Hi, is the new version uploaded to Flightsim.to any different to the version on Nexus?

Otherwise, thanks a lot for this great add-on. It really adds a lot of realism for me flying since it has been out!

1 hour ago, Alemanne82 said:

Thanks for your help. A friend sends me his original files as backup.

So did you get it to work?  

Gaming Laptop:
MSI GS75 Stealth 5.6GHz Intel Core i9 - 10th gen 16 core CPU  -  32 GB DDR4 SDRAM  - 1TB SSD - RTX 2080 Super - 1920x1080 - 3 fans and cooling pipes.

No unfortunately not yet. I am still waiting for the original files from my friend. But he is working right now. 

I find it strange that when I fly in the Alps the trees on the mountains are brown. But otherwise only in the cities

16 minutes ago, Alemanne82 said:

No unfortunately not yet. I am still waiting for the original files from my friend. But he is working right now. 

I find it strange that when I fly in the Alps the trees on the mountains are brown. But otherwise only in the cities

Here is the original for for OneStore folder. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mkYvWvrnsZulQ0E45C87UeZERUpEL8ZZ/view?usp=sharing

The fall season for community files you can downlead from https://flightsim.to/file/3680/fall-season-for-microsoft-flight-simulator

If you see an issue with colors post a screenshot here and tell me the city or airport name. 

• Like 1

Gaming Laptop:
MSI GS75 Stealth 5.6GHz Intel Core i9 - 10th gen 16 core CPU  -  32 GB DDR4 SDRAM  - 1TB SSD - RTX 2080 Super - 1920x1080 - 3 fans and cooling pipes.

Thanks a lot for your help. Everything works again 🙂

Just great what you are doing. I am looking forward to the next versions.

• Like 1

Preview of next version:

ij5wLhb.jpg

Edited by BijanStudio
update
  • Like 5
  • Upvote 2

Gaming Laptop:

Looking very nice!

• Like 1

Intel i-9 13900KF @ 6.0 Ghz, MSI RTX 4090 Suprim Liquid X 24GB, MSI MAG CORELIQUID C360, MSI Z790 A-PRO WIFI, MSI MPG A1000G 1000W, G.SKILL 48Gb@76000 MHz DDR5, MSI SPATIUM M480 PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 2TB, Windows 11 Pro Ghost Spectre x64

“We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the day and night to visit violence on those who would do us harm”.

Fall Colors addon needs an urgent update after the last update 1.11.6.0

Edited by kt069

Intel i7-9700K - Asus Nvidia RTX 2080 Super - 32 Gb Ram - SSD Drive - Win10 x64 - Samsung 43" 4K TV

18 minutes ago, kt069 said:

Good to know thanks 

Rich Sennett

I don't think an update is necessary for 1.11.6.0 for technical reasons.

Just flew from LA to Santa Monica. Beautiful fall colors ! 

2 hours ago, kt069 said:

Fall colors still loads with the update without any changes. Are you still not able to see it?

Others reported that they see fall colors as well.

Gaming Laptop:

1 hour ago, BijanStudio said:

Fall colors still loads with the update without any changes. Are you still not able to see it?

Others reported that they see fall colors as well.

Nope, fall colors have disappeared.

Bert

3 minutes ago, Bert Pieke said:

Nope, fall colors have disappeared.

Working on an update....

• Like 1

Gaming Laptop: