Sign in to follow this  
BijanStudio

Fall Season - Released

1 hour ago, Bert Pieke said:

Nope, fall colors have disappeared.

Did you have it in OneStore folder or community?

Gaming Laptop:
MSI GS75 Stealth 5.6GHz Intel Core i9 - 10th gen 16 core CPU  -  32 GB DDR4 SDRAM  - 1TB SSD - RTX 2080 Super - 1920x1080 - 3 fans and cooling pipes.

31 minutes ago, BijanStudio said:

Community

Bert

36 minutes ago, BijanStudio said:

Update... I had your V2 Fall installed, I have now activated your V3 version, and it works!

• Like 1

Bert

Here's Atlanta. I have the feeling that fall tree colors are only close to certain areas, close to the airfield... Strange feeling. And the color are more cartoonish, maybe due to the new MSFS update.

dvZCBaG.jpeg

Vincent B.

Check my MSFS sceneries : https://flightsim.to/profile/vbazillio

9 hours ago, BijanStudio said:

Fall colors still loads with the update without any changes. Are you still not able to see it?

Others reported that they see fall colors as well.

Thanks for the update. Works fine now.

Intel i7-9700K - Asus Nvidia RTX 2080 Super - 32 Gb Ram - SSD Drive - Win10 x64 - Samsung 43" 4K TV

4 minutes ago, vbazillio said:

Here's Atlanta. I have the feeling that fall tree colors are only close to certain areas, close to the airfield... Strange feeling. And the color are more cartoonish, maybe due to the new MSFS update.

dvZCBaG.jpeg

That's because you have photogrammetry on. Those green areas are trees made from photogrammetry which cannot be overwritten by the mod. If you turn off photogrammetry you will see fall everywhere.

Also fall colors can really be vivid in nature in some places. It may not be perfect in your area though. It's just a personal choice.

Gaming Laptop:
MSI GS75 Stealth 5.6GHz Intel Core i9 - 10th gen 16 core CPU  -  32 GB DDR4 SDRAM  - 1TB SSD - RTX 2080 Super - 1920x1080 - 3 fans and cooling pipes.

7 minutes ago, kt069 said:

Thanks for the update. Works fine now.

Great to hear.

• Like 1

Gaming Laptop:

@BijanStudio this looks fantastic. I’m going to load this up. 

Im planning to start a tour of Japan in the next couple of weeks, and of course, I’ve heard Japan is stunning in the spring with cherry blossoms. I was wondering if you have anything like that planned for the near future? If so, I will delay my tour of Japan to try out whatever you come up with. 😉

4 minutes ago, Virtual-Chris said:

@BijanStudio this looks fantastic. I’m going to load this up. 

Im planning to start a tour of Japan in the next couple of weeks, and of course, I’ve heard Japan is stunning in the spring with cherry blossoms. I was wondering if you have anything like that planned for the near future? If so, I will delay my tour of Japan to try out whatever you come up with. 😉

Thank you 🙂

Yes, Spring and winter are being made.

These are couple of pre-sample of spring and winter. Colors are not final and are being adjusted.

rqWZ54S.png

091xHWQ.png

• Like 4

Gaming Laptop:

2 minutes ago, BijanStudio said:

Thank you 🙂

Yes, Spring and winter are being made.

These are couple of pre-sample of spring and winter. Colors are not final and are being adjusted.

rqWZ54S.png

091xHWQ.png

Outstanding! This looks stunning.

So may I ask for an estimate on the spring option?

Winter should be done by next week.

Spring should be within 2 to 3 weeks, maybe more, if everything goes well. 🙂 Spring is much harder to do. 

• Like 2

Gaming Laptop:

Just now, BijanStudio said:

Winter should be done by next week.

Spring should be within 2 to 3 weeks, maybe more, if everything goes well. 🙂 Spring is much harder to do. 

I will definitely hold off on my Japan tour in anticipation of this. Looking forward to it. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Bert Pieke said:

Update... I had your V2 Fall installed, I have now activated your V3 version, and it works!

Where did you download version 3? I only can find version 2.  Thank you

Winter and spring are looking fantastic already.

Great job, and greatly appreciated! Thanks.

Rob

• Like 1

http://dc2-fs.com

sigimavsim.JPG

Dutch National Aviation Theme Park and Museum.

No DC3 without the DC2