Sign in to follow this  
SierraDelta

AIG AI Manager OCI for MSFS – Development Announcement

@KL Oono confirmation yet by ASOBO on this issue, so far I amt rying to collect more data to produce a 100% replicatable scenario for them to check out.

AIGtechBanner_Kai_AVSIM.png

14 hours ago, KL Oo said:

any idea what the limit is and if it can be overcome?

I'm not so sure it's a hard limit. It may just be a limit of what a particular machine can take.

James

1 hour ago, Phantoms said:

I'm not so sure it's a hard limit.

it is not. It is even different on the same system depending on the scenarion - thats what it makes to difficult to track and find a solid workaround. The "workaround" we at AIG will use is by removing the ingame services and replace them with the once from TC. It makes no sence in having Catering/GPU and Baggage waiting all the time at all gates. AT a modified LPPT version I was able to reduce the numbers by around 60% with only loosing the baggage service, since it is not implemented in TC.

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, Kaiii3 said:

AIM 1.1.1.5 and TC 0.6.0.5 have been uploaded to our servers 🙂

https://www.alpha-india.net/2022/11/12/ai-manager-1-1-1-and-traffic-controller-0-6-released/

Update shows 0.6.0.20   should version number be 0.6.05.50  OR IS .20 the latest??

• Like 1

I9-14900K,  Gigabyte B760 Aorus Elite AX, RTX 4080, 32 ram.1 tb nvme  M.2 SSD, MSFS 2020 on 2 tb nvme m.2 SSD

11 minutes ago, Kaiii3 said:

typo: 0.6.0.20 is the correct one

What did you do? I accidentally started TC before I hit the Fly Now button and when I did finally hit it, the flight started with AI all around me instantly. There was no delay. Nice work.

i9-10850K, ASUS TUF GAMING Z490-PLUS (WI-FI), 32GB G.SKILL DDR4-3603 / PC4-28800, EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti BLACK EDITION 11GB running 3440x1440 

GONE BOATING - It's like fishing, but with a clean deck.

23 minutes ago, Phantoms said:

Does this version fix or workaround any of the issues instituted with SU11?

The biggest changes can be read here https://www.alpha-india.net/2022/10/22/ai-manager-and-traffic-controller-development-update/

AI Manager Change-Log:

Added new UI

Added Airline-Presets to OCI

Improved OCI setup and usability

Impvoed stability

Traffic Controller Change-Log:

Added new UI

Added Airport Services

Impvoed stability

Jac 

PC Specs: 

/MoBo: Asus Rampage V Extreme/CPU: Intel ®  Core i7 5930k @ 3.5 Ghz OC 4.2 Ghz/CPU Cooling: Hydro series H100i / RAM: 32GB DDR4 2400MHz/ SSD: 4x Samsung SSD 850 PRO 512 GB/SSD: 1x Samsung SSD 970 EVO 1TB M.2 /PSU: Corsair RM  850

/GPU: NVidia Geforce RTX 2080 Ti OC 11 GB (Asus ROG STRIX Gaming) /Monitor:  Asus ROG 348Q Res, 3440x1440 / OC 100 Hz /OS: Windows 10 Professional 64 bit - Version Build 19041 

FlightSim: P3Dv5 HF2 & MSFS 2020 Hardware: Yoko Yoke+ ; Yoke TQ6+ 

Hopefully Asobo releases a hotfix in the near future to fix the AI traffic problems they introduced in SU11.

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D, GIGABYTE X570 Aorus Ultra, 32GB DDR4 3600 MHz RAM, 2* 1 TB SSD,1*4 TB M.2, 2*1 TB M.2, (4TB) HDD,RADEON RX 6800XT NITRO+ OC SE 16GB GDDR6, NZXT Kraken X73, NZXT 710 Case, X55 JOYSTICK/THROTTLES, LG 4K monitor, Dell 1080 monitor. Honeycomb Alpha Yoke, Bravo Throttle. Thrustmaster TPR Pedals. Tobii Eye tracker.

I presume that @Kaiii3 has been in contact with Asobo so they've been aware for a number of weeks. I'd be surprised (but happy) if they introduced a hotfix given they've had time to fix it over the past month or so. I rekcon we're probably going to have to wait around until SU12 (or beyond) for this to be addressed....

Kael Oswald

7950X3D / 64GB DDR5 6000 @ CL30 / Custom Water Loop / RTX 4090 / 3 x 50" 4K LCD TVs

8 hours ago, KL Oo said:

I presume that @Kaiii3 has been in contact with Asobo so they've been aware for a number of weeks. I'd be surprised (but happy) if they introduced a hotfix given they've had time to fix it over the past month or so. I rekcon we're probably going to have to wait around until SU12 (or beyond) for this to be addressed....

we have not got any confirmation on a hotfix for now on the AI issue, regarding the SDK Issue for a potential hotfix we have not got any inpout since i posted it just yesterday.

When I launch AIM (after the update) it just stuck at "load airport". I has always been very long to boot but this time it is an hour and an half and it is still hanging at "load airport", so it is a show stopper on my side to wait 2 hours to be able to update a soft.

I notice that in my AIM folder I have all the zipped version of the previous AIM software (so up to AIM 1.1.0.85) Could it be the reason why it is so painfuly long to boot ? Can I delete previous zipped version of AIM ?