Sign in to follow this  
SierraDelta

AIG AI Manager OCI for MSFS – Development Announcement

2 minutes ago, Cpt_Piett said:

Just have to thank you once more for this. It does work! Well, due to some cookie issue with Chrome I had to use Edge. 

Now I've got almost all of the flight plans downloaded. 1359 in total.

I was not able to download some Private Wings liveries from flightsim.com, and I'm still struggling with 1 new one and 1 update.

Good to hear. I use Firefox for all my web browsing. Of note, I know a lot of the downloads seem to originate on the Russian version site which appears to be down at the moment.

i913900KF (5.8GHz) | Case: Fractal PopAir RGB I MSI Z790-VC | MSI Gaming RTX 4070Ti Super 16GB | Kingston Fury Beast 32GB DDR5 | SOLIDIGM P41 Plus 2TB NVMe M.2 SSD | Samsung SSD 870 EVO 2TB | Thermalright Frozen Notte 240 MM Liquid Cooling | Samsung 41" Monitor 1920 x 1080 60Hz | Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo | Logitech G Pro pedals | Tobii EyeTracker | 850W Thermaltake 80+ GOLD |

@Kaiii3 I have an issue with AIM getting stuck on Load Airports for hours. Version .108, content.xml deleted and recreated. Any suggestions?

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

"I have an issue with AIM getting stuck on Load Airports for hours. Version .108, content.xml deleted and recreated. Any suggestions?"

I would suggest posting at the AIG forums.  Not to take you away from here but they, of course, are very knowledgeable on the subject having probably answered every issue conceivable, ha!  Plus, they'll ask you to post your AIG logs which they can detect issues.

• Like 2

Intel i9-12900KF, Asus Prime Z690-A MB, 64GB DDR5 6000 RAM, (3) SK hynix M.2 SSD (2TB ea.), 16TB Seagate HDD, EVGA GeForce 3080 Ti, Corsair iCUE H70i AIO Liquid Cooler, UHD/Blu-ray Player/Burner (still have lots of CDs, DVDs!)  Windows 10, (hold off for now on Win11),  EVGA 1300W PSU
Netgear 1Gbps modem & router, (3) 27" 1440 wrap-around displays
Full array of Saitek and GoFlight hardware for the cockpit

23 hours ago, Drumcode said:

@Kaiii3 I have an issue with AIM getting stuck on Load Airports for hours. Version .108, content.xml deleted and recreated. Any suggestions?

report with logs over at the AIG Forum

AIGtechBanner_Kai_AVSIM.png

On 6/26/2022 at 5:40 PM, Drumcode said:

It happens to me too, but usually if I try again it will complete loading. It does take a while since I have most flightplans installed.

Flightsim rig:
PC: AMD 5900x with Dark Rock Pro 4 cooler | MSI X570 MEG Unify | 32GB G.Skill Trident Z Neo | Gigabyte Aorus Master RTX 3090 | Corsair RM850x | Fractal Define 7 XL
AV: Acer Predator x34 3440x1440 monitor | Logitech Z906 speakers
Controllers: Fulcrum One Yoke | MFG Crosswind v2 pedals | Honeycomb Bravo TQ | Stream Deck XL | TrackIR 5

My AIG keeps just disappearing mid flight. No error message, no log.  Highly, highly annoying. No problems when it's absolutely up and working.  Any ideas?

On 6/27/2022 at 6:24 PM, Langeveldt said:

My AIG keeps just disappearing mid flight. No error message, no log.  Highly, highly annoying. No problems when it's absolutely up and working.  Any ideas?

Have you tried running in Windows 7 or 8 compatibility mode?

On 6/27/2022 at 5:24 PM, Langeveldt said:

Have you tried a clean install of the AIG TC?

Have you tried to run MSFS with the AI on line "live" feature?

You don't need to run the TC, but it takes a few minutes before you see the AIG traffic.

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

This continues indefinitely.spacer.png

What could be the problem?

Edited by rusentu

Aviablog www.vladevdokimov.ru

Project www.747-400.ru

21 minutes ago, rusentu said:

This continues indefinitely.spacer.png

What could be the problem?

It does take a while to load. I have a decently fast machine (I7-11700K @5.1Ghz) and for me it takes between 5-7 min. 

Mark

i9-13900K @ 5.8Ghz / Asus TUF 4090 OC / 32 GB DDR 5 / Corsair 1000W PS /  Pimax Crystal / 2 SATA SSD / 2TB M2 SSD/ DOF Reality H3 motion platform/ Win 11 

23 minutes ago, Gate99 said:

between 5-7 min

This is not airports, this is only config files.

I waited 30 minutes and an hour, nothing has changed(((

I think it is problem with program.

Project www.747-400.ru

Look in your main AIG_AIManager folder for the log files. Open the one with the most recent time stamp. The last couple of lines should show you what it was trying to do at the time it got stuck.

i9-10850K, ASUS TUF GAMING Z490-PLUS (WI-FI), 32GB G.SKILL DDR4-3603 / PC4-28800, EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti BLACK EDITION 11GB running 3440x1440 

What had happened to me several times was a pop-up hidden behind the main page asking me to confirm whatever.  Clicking ENTER got the d/l going again.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, MDFlier said:

Open the one with the most recent time stamp

Unable to load databases
File 'D:\Games\AIG_Manager\Resources\Database\AIG_AirportDB.csv' not found

Edited by rusentu

Project www.747-400.ru

20 hours ago, jetlag said:

What had happened to me several times was a pop-up hidden behind the main page asking me to confirm whatever.  Clicking ENTER got the d/l going again.

This happend to me couple times already aswell. I've got two monitors (like on the first one AIG starting up and the second one firefox or something else) and I've waited too much time for AIGAIM to load on the main screen while there was some popup to click away in order to continue.

Seems to be the problem for most "AIG doesn't load" problems.

Would be useful to have the AIG icon flashing in the task bar like when you've received a new email in Outlook or something else to highlight that AIG has got a window for you to confirm or dismiss something. @Kaiii3

Edited by Konterhalbe