Sign in to follow this  
SierraDelta

AIG AI Manager OCI for MSFS – Development Announcement

3 minutes ago, RTK1972 said:

Like that Kai 🙂

May i ask, do you talk to Asobo and are they listening to you ?

Would you kindly not quote images?

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Kaiii3 said:

Hey guys,

been a bit quiet over here for the last weeks. So I wanted to give here some update for the guys not over at Discord or the AIG Forum:

Development of AIM is currently more or less on hold since the current Version is running very stable and 95% of the support requests at the moment are caused by faulty user input. So why change something that is more or less working. There are still some open features we have not moved to MSFS users yet and tbh with the current issues in the AI System of MSFS i see no point migrating them.

Focus of developing is currently on AIGTC by adding new features and workarounds for MSFS bugs. More on that later... (only a small preview below)

I hope they can provide an update on AI refactoring at the upcoming Q&A. We are nearing a half way through the year and it's been crickets. Even a smallest of the update as in "we're working on it" would be nice. 

• Like 1

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

9 minutes ago, RTK1972 said:

May i ask, do you talk to Asobo and are they listening to you ?

MS (Jörg) got a List of issues some months ago, and based on the last Q&A they and ASBO are working on it.

• Like 4

AIGtechBanner_Kai_AVSIM.png

• Like 3

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

17 minutes ago, Drumcode said:

I bet you will get the same answer as always.... "we are working on it" and "AIG has send us a list" and maybe "we need to talk with AIG again soon"

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Kaiii3 said:

I bet you will get the same answer as always.... "we are working on it" and "AIG has send us a list" and maybe "we need to talk with AIG again soon"

Hey Kai...I am having issues with invisible aircraft (you can see lights but no textures).  Not sure if this is a known issue or there is a way to troubleshoot?  Thanks!

Eric

i9-12900k, RTX 3080ti FTW, 32GB ddr5 5600 RAM, 2TB 980 Pro SSD, H100i AIO, Samsung CRG90 49", Win 11

Hi together,
I have the following problem downloaded and installed the AIG Manager with all Liveryies now the following: The AI planes also dive as they should only they have no sound. have read that you should download the AITRSP_v1.8.zip. I try to install them with the manager nmur nothing happens...... can someone help me?

11 hours ago, Kaiii3 said:

Hey guys,

been a bit quiet over here for the last weeks. So I wanted to give here some update for the guys not over at Discord or the AIG Forum:

Development of AIM is currently more or less on hold since the current Version is running very stable and 95% of the support requests at the moment are caused by faulty user input. So why change something that is more or less working. There are still some open features we have not moved to MSFS users yet and tbh with the current issues in the AI System of MSFS i see no point migrating them.

Focus of developing is currently on AIGTC by adding new features and workarounds for MSFS bugs. More on that later... (only a small preview below)

Thanks for your efforts. I was just thinking on my last flight that Traffic Controller has been running far better lately. Much more stable, so thanks for that!

- Aaron

Duplicate

Edited by slait

- Aaron

@Kaiii3 I am getting CTD's every time I turn on TC 0.5.1.1. 

Does it matter if the Manager is on version .106? I just updated to .107 and as it is late here, I'm not going to have much more time testing this tonight.
I tested it tonight in the PMDG out of KLAS 26R. First time with the TC from the beginning of the setup of the flight and CTD'ed right before take off. On the second attempt I turned it on 3 minutes into climb and not even a minute later, it crashed. 0.5.1.0 was totally stable for me. 

Edited by Drumcode

Jacek G.

2 hours ago, Greazer said:

Whatever happened to that other one, FSLTL ??

There is a dedicated thread for it, no need to talk about it here

Edited by Tuskin38

10 hours ago, Drumcode said:

@Kaiii3 I am getting CTD's every time I turn on TC 0.5.1.1. 

Does it matter if the Manager is on version .106? I just updated to .107 and as it is late here, I'm not going to have much more time testing this tonight.
I tested it tonight in the PMDG out of KLAS 26R. First time with the TC from the beginning of the setup of the flight and CTD'ed right before take off. On the second attempt I turned it on 3 minutes into climb and not even a minute later, it crashed. 0.5.1.0 was totally stable for me. 

SimConnect issues are still there and sadly outside of my reach (inside the DLL by ASOBO). I will provide some detailed debug steps in the next days for users with regular crashes to get more data on this. Hopfully there is some reports in it that will help me or ASOBO to find a workaround or fix.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Kaiii3 said:

SimConnect issues are still there and sadly outside of my reach (inside the DLL by ASOBO). I will provide some detailed debug steps in the next days for users with regular crashes to get more data on this. Hopfully there is some reports in it that will help me or ASOBO to find a workaround or fix.

Thank you. Can I roll back to 0.5.1.0 and not be forced to update?

Jacek G.

1 hour ago, Drumcode said:

Thank you. Can I roll back to 0.5.1.0 and not be forced to update?

will make no difference, they both use the same SimConnect DLL....