Sign in to follow this  
SierraDelta

AIG AI Manager OCI for MSFS – Development Announcement

3 hours ago, Fiorentoni said:

Honestly not running anything else is not a solution for a flight simulator, so this has to be amended in the future.

A fair point. I'm using a lot of addons. Some of these will be hard to live without. 

Is there a way of getting an overview of my active addons using SimConnect?

i9-12900KF @ 5.1GHz | MSI Trio Gaming X RTX4090 | MSI MPG Z690 Carbon EK X | G.Skill Trident Z5 32GB DDR5 | WD Black SN850 2TB SSD | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD | 2x Samsung 960 EVO 500GB SSDs | Hela 850R Platinum PCIe 5.0 w/ 12VHPWR cable | Corsair RM750X | LG 77" OLED 3840x2160 | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | MFG Crosswind pedals | Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack X Airbus Edition

“Intensify the forward batteries. I don’t want anything to get through”

54 minutes ago, Cpt_Piett said:

A fair point. I'm using a lot of addons. Some of these will be hard to live without. 

Is there a way of getting an overview of my active addons using SimConnect?

It's not any addon, it's basically only some external programs like those I listed. You can list them and someone can tell you if they use SimConnect. I do not really know this.

4 hours ago, Fiorentoni said:

I use Pilot2ATC, FSUIPC and PushbackExpress

I don't use any of these. However I use FS2Crew FBW edition, FBW MCDU server, Navigraph Simlink. Can't think of anyone else that might be using SimConnect. 

Edited by Cpt_Piett
Typo

i9-12900KF @ 5.1GHz | MSI Trio Gaming X RTX4090 | MSI MPG Z690 Carbon EK X | G.Skill Trident Z5 32GB DDR5 | WD Black SN850 2TB SSD | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD | 2x Samsung 960 EVO 500GB SSDs | Hela 850R Platinum PCIe 5.0 w/ 12VHPWR cable | Corsair RM750X | LG 77" OLED 3840x2160 | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | MFG Crosswind pedals | Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack X Airbus Edition

“Intensify the forward batteries. I don’t want anything to get through”

2 hours ago, Fiorentoni said:

Just FYI: I started up EGCC from MaccoSim and tried the AIGTC - no problems for me, seems like real life from what I expect (Virgin Atlantic, Easyjet etc.). Is nothing showing up for you?

Thanks for reporting this, then the problem is in front of my screen 🤣

Greetings, Chris

Intel i5-13600K, 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 RAM, MSI RTX 4080 Gaming X, Windows 11 Home, MSFS

6 hours ago, Fiorentoni said:

I use Pilot2ATC, FSUIPC and PushbackExpress additionally to the AIGTC; I think they all use SimConnect (?). With the WIN7 compatibility setting it does not crash. Honestly not running anything else is not a solution for a flight simulator, so this has to be amended in the future.

Lets hope ASOBO fixes this issue.

AIGtechBanner_Kai_AVSIM.png

8 hours ago, Fiorentoni said:

I use Pilot2ATC, FSUIPC and PushbackExpress additionally to the AIGTC; I think they all use SimConnect (?). With the WIN7 compatibility setting it does not crash. Honestly not running anything else is not a solution for a flight simulator, so this has to be amended in the future.

I'm not aware that I'm running any app that requires SimConnect, nevertheless, I'm still suffering from this AIG TC crashes from time to time. I really hope AIG/Asobo will get this sorted in near future.

- Harry 

i9-13900K (HT off, 5.5 GHz, Z690) - 32 GB RAM (DDR5 6400, CAS 34), RTX 3090Windows 11 Pro (1TB M.2) - MSFS 2020 (MS Store, on separate 4TB M.2).

@Tuskin38 As you're close to the beta, what's the current version of AIM? Sometimes I don't know if I'm behind and whether the auto update is working. 

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

Having had to reinstall AIM from scratch it's being very needy; first of all some of the downloads are painfully slow and I even had to force quit and restart to get them moving, secondly it's constantly needing to re-login in to the AVSim Library which means it pauses the downloads so I can't "leave" it to download by itself. I don't remember these issues last time I installed it from scratch when it was first released.

I'm downloading all the airlines as I generally fly anywhere in the world at any given time, so the option of picking & choosing flightplans doesn't really apply to me.

HP Reverb G2 - Windows 11 64bit, Gigabyte Z590 Aorus Elite Mobo, i7-10700KF CPU, Gigabyte 3070ti GPU, 32gig Corsair 3600mhz RAM, SSD x2 + M.2 SSD 1tb x1

Saitek X45 HOTAS - Saitek Pro Rudder Pedals - Logitech Flight Yoke - Homemade 3 Button & 8-directional Joystick Box, SNES Controller (used as a Button Box - Additional USB Numpad (used as a Button Box)

3 minutes ago, MarcG said:

Having had to reinstall AIM from scratch it's being very needy; first of all some of the downloads are painfully slow and I even had to force quit and restart to get them moving, secondly it's constantly needing to re-login in to the AVSim Library which means it pauses the downloads so I can't "leave" it to download by itself. I don't remember these issues last time I installed it from scratch when it was first released.

I'm downloading all the airlines as I generally fly anywhere in the world at any given time, so the option of picking & choosing flightplans doesn't really apply to me.

Have you logged in in the "settings" tab? For me it has stayed logged in since the first time I did it.

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, Fiorentoni said:

Have you logged in in the "settings" tab? For me it has stayed logged in since the first time I did it.

Yep did that during the initial setup.

HP Reverb G2 - Windows 11 64bit, Gigabyte Z590 Aorus Elite Mobo, i7-10700KF CPU, Gigabyte 3070ti GPU, 32gig Corsair 3600mhz RAM, SSD x2 + M.2 SSD 1tb x1

Saitek X45 HOTAS - Saitek Pro Rudder Pedals - Logitech Flight Yoke - Homemade 3 Button & 8-directional Joystick Box, SNES Controller (used as a Button Box - Additional USB Numpad (used as a Button Box)

If this is not the correct topic to ask please let me know.

With AIG AIM in P3d I would deconflict landing/takeoff with Pro ATC X.  How are people accomplishing deconfliction of their aircraft with AI aircraft? (if you are on final for landing, does ATC or some button open up the runway for you or do you just ignore the traffic takingoff/landing with you)

3 hours ago, Zangoose said:

Is there a way to fix the issue where European airports are full of "Frontier" aircraft? It's other MSFS players and they all can't be flying Frontier in Europe thats for sure 😛 

Yes, by using AIG the correct way. You probably use MSFS AI traffic which gets you the AIG liveries but without any common sense. Go and read up about using the AIGTC. If you have any questions, be free to ask.

13 hours ago, NorCal88 said:

If this is not the correct topic to ask please let me know.

With AIG AIM in P3d I would deconflict landing/takeoff with Pro ATC X.  How are people accomplishing deconfliction of their aircraft with AI aircraft? (if you are on final for landing, does ATC or some button open up the runway for you or do you just ignore the traffic takingoff/landing with you)

This is all done (or better: not done) by the MSFS traffic AI. AIG can only inject flightplans, models and liveries, but the behaviour is controlled exclusively by the internal MSFS code.

On 4/25/2022 at 6:07 AM, Fiorentoni said:

This is all done (or better: not done) by the MSFS traffic AI. AIG can only inject flightplans, models and liveries, but the behaviour is controlled exclusively by the internal MSFS code.

So if I want to seperate myself from other aircraft, I must use the default MSFS ATC...otherwise I risk flying through other AI planes?