Sign in to follow this  
SierraDelta

AIG AI Manager OCI for MSFS – Development Announcement

Is there any workaround to get AI Traffic on Macco Sims EGCC? Somehow, this airport remains empty with the addon while covered when using default...

Greetings, Chris

Intel i5-13600K, 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 RAM, MSI RTX 4080 Gaming X, Windows 11 Home, MSFS

Hi All,

I must admit that this app runs fabulous, but I have a couple of questions.

Is there any way to request flight plans and/or liveries for several airlines? 

In northern Ohio/Detroit/Chicago these airlines are very popular: Republic, Endeavor, Air Wisconsin, and Sky West.

None of these appear as available in the online.

Thanks in advance for a reply,

Just now, colklink14 said:

None of these appear as available in the online.

They are all available as the feeders for their particular Mainline airline. American Eagle, United Express, Delta Connection etc.

• Like 2

i7-13700KF, 32gb DDR4 3200,  RTX 4080, Win 11, MSFS

7 hours ago, AnkH said:

Is there any workaround to get AI Traffic on Macco Sims EGCC? Somehow, this airport remains empty with the addon while covered when using default...

No one?

Greetings, Chris

Intel i5-13600K, 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 RAM, MSI RTX 4080 Gaming X, Windows 11 Home, MSFS

44 minutes ago, AnkH said:

No one?

What does the ADE look like?

i7-13700KF, 32gb DDR4 3200,  RTX 4080, Win 11, MSFS

12 hours ago, Dave_YVR said:

What does the ADE look like?

It seems that it is somehow not really suitable, as each gate has at least two selectable spots. Now that you mention, might be needed to disable the Asobo EGCC first? Did not think about this...

Greetings, Chris

7 hours ago, AnkH said:

needed to disable the Asobo

I’ve done this with some payware airports, but haven’t found any solid info whether it’s necessary or not. Forgot about it with EGCC. Is that an ASOBO enhanced airport?

Sorry to derail the thread. On topic though, I’ve given up on AIG injection of traffic. Waiting on a more stable version of traffic controller. Or an updated version of SimConnect, whichever sorts out the CTD’s. 

Their models are GREAT however, and this weekend I finished downloading all the flight plans / liveries/ models. It’s a game-changer for MSFS, no doubt about it. After the initial headache of deciphering the interface, installing models using OCI bulk mode with no manual input has been a breeze.

Ah, just remembered. Having the temp directory in a c drive folder was not the best idea. After bulk-downloading overnight I woke up to less than 1gb free space on my Windows drive. I since have moved the temp folder to another drive and symlinked it.

That’s it for now - I’ll show myself out 🤓🤐

• Like 1

i9-12900KF @ 5.1GHz | MSI Trio Gaming X RTX4090 | MSI MPG Z690 Carbon EK X | G.Skill Trident Z5 32GB DDR5 | WD Black SN850 2TB SSD | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD | 2x Samsung 960 EVO 500GB SSDs | Hela 850R Platinum PCIe 5.0 w/ 12VHPWR cable | Corsair RM750X | LG 77" OLED 3840x2160 | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | MFG Crosswind pedals | Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack X Airbus Edition

“Intensify the forward batteries. I don’t want anything to get through”

6 minutes ago, Cpt_Piett said:

Sorry to derail the thread. On topic though, I’ve given up on AIG injection of traffic. Waiting on a more stable version of traffic controller. Or an updated version of SimConnect, whichever sorts out the CTD’s. 

You have set the WIN7 compatibility setting for the AIGTC shortcut?

1 minute ago, Fiorentoni said:

You have set the WIN7 compatibility setting for the AIGTC shortcut?

After you mentioned it a week ago or so I’ve kept in in Win7 compatibility mode. I’ve tried without too - no difference.

i9-12900KF @ 5.1GHz | MSI Trio Gaming X RTX4090 | MSI MPG Z690 Carbon EK X | G.Skill Trident Z5 32GB DDR5 | WD Black SN850 2TB SSD | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD | 2x Samsung 960 EVO 500GB SSDs | Hela 850R Platinum PCIe 5.0 w/ 12VHPWR cable | Corsair RM750X | LG 77" OLED 3840x2160 | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | MFG Crosswind pedals | Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack X Airbus Edition

“Intensify the forward batteries. I don’t want anything to get through”

use AIGTC without any other running SimConnect application, from the investigations we have done it seems that using multiple SimConnect applications can cause this issue (sometimes old version are using still the FSX SimConnect version...).

I am running TC on my system without any other SimConnect application without any crash since weeks.

AIGtechBanner_Kai_AVSIM.png

2 hours ago, Kaiii3 said:

use AIGTC without any other running SimConnect application, from the investigations we have done it seems that using multiple SimConnect applications can cause this issue (sometimes old version are using still the FSX SimConnect version...).

I am running TC on my system without any other SimConnect application without any crash since weeks.

I use Pilot2ATC, FSUIPC and PushbackExpress additionally to the AIGTC; I think they all use SimConnect (?). With the WIN7 compatibility setting it does not crash. Honestly not running anything else is not a solution for a flight simulator, so this has to be amended in the future.

19 hours ago, Cpt_Piett said:

I’ve done this with some payware airports, but haven’t found any solid info whether it’s necessary or not. Forgot about it with EGCC. Is that an ASOBO enhanced airport?

Their models are GREAT however, and this weekend I finished downloading all the flight plans / liveries/ models. It’s a game-changer for MSFS, no doubt about it. After the initial headache of deciphering the interface, installing models using OCI bulk mode with no manual input has been a breeze.

Ah, just remembered. Having the temp directory in a c drive folder was not the best idea. After bulk-downloading overnight I woke up to less than 1gb free space on my Windows drive. I since have moved the temp folder to another drive and symlinked it.

That’s it for now - I’ll show myself out 🤓🤐

It is necessary to remove enhanced airports, at least in some instances!

I found that out after the Iberia WU. An airport I already purchased was now also available as an enhanced airport, with overlapping buildings.
In the Content Manager you can view World Updates either as complete packages or their indidual components. In the latter view you can search for the airport and remove the one you don't want.

Flightsim rig:
PC: AMD 5900x with Dark Rock Pro 4 cooler | MSI X570 MEG Unify | 32GB G.Skill Trident Z Neo | Gigabyte Aorus Master RTX 3090 | Corsair RM850x | Fractal Define 7 XL
AV: Acer Predator x34 3440x1440 monitor | Logitech Z906 speakers
Controllers: Fulcrum One Yoke | MFG Crosswind v2 pedals | Honeycomb Bravo TQ | Stream Deck XL | TrackIR 5

Ok, there is no default EGCC I can disable, means the Macco Sim ADE is rubbish, what a bummer...

Greetings, Chris

15 minutes ago, AnkH said:

Ok, there is no default EGCC I can disable, means the Macco Sim ADE is rubbish, what a bummer...

Just write them a mail, I'm sure they'll fix it. Shouldn't be that hard.

36 minutes ago, AnkH said:

Just FYI: I started up EGCC from MaccoSim and tried the AIGTC - no problems for me, seems like real life from what I expect (Virgin Atlantic, Easyjet etc.). Is nothing showing up for you?

• Like 1