Aviablog www.vladevdokimov.ru

Project www.747-400.ru

27 minutes ago, rusentu said:

@Kaiii3 pls help me:)

Why not use the official AIG forum?

https://www.alpha-india.net/forums/index.php?board=247.0

• Like 3

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

some news regarding the next big AIM and TC updates will be released in a few days 🙂

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1

AIGtechBanner_Kai_AVSIM.png

Getting pretty tired of Asobo adding trash airports with dysfunctional taxiways and parking.   There are over 38,000 airports in the sim,  and they need to starting taking it seriously or the AI will never have a chance to function properly.   If they are worth adding,  they are worth doing right.   Or just don't do them.

Edited by Waldo Pepper
  • Like 1

Thanks for the update Kaii, lots of things to look forward to here!!

• Like 1

i9-12900KF @ 5.1GHz | MSI Trio Gaming X RTX4090 | MSI MPG Z690 Carbon EK X | G.Skill Trident Z5 32GB DDR5 | WD Black SN850 2TB SSD | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD | 2x Samsung 960 EVO 500GB SSDs | Hela 850R Platinum PCIe 5.0 w/ 12VHPWR cable | Corsair RM750X | LG 77" OLED 3840x2160 | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | MFG Crosswind pedals | Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack X Airbus Edition

“Intensify the forward batteries. I don’t want anything to get through”

1 hour ago, Chapstick said:

Anyone else getting a blank site on mobile?

Yep!

GregH

Intel Core i7 14700K / Palit RTX4070Ti Super OC / Corsair 32GB DDR5 6000 MHz / MSI Z790 M/board / Corsair NVMe 9500 read, 8500 write / Corsair PSU1200W / CH Products Yoke, Pedals & Quad; Airbus Side Stick, Airbus Quadrant / TrackIR, 32” 4K 144hz 1ms Monitor

1 hour ago, Chapstick said:

Anyone else getting a blank site on mobile?

Fine for me on Google Chrome (Android)

HP Reverb G2 - Windows 11 64bit, Gigabyte Z590 Aorus Elite Mobo, i7-10700KF CPU, Gigabyte 3070ti GPU, 32gig Corsair 3600mhz RAM, SSD x2 + M.2 SSD 1tb x1

Saitek X45 HOTAS - Saitek Pro Rudder Pedals - Logitech Flight Yoke - Homemade 3 Button & 8-directional Joystick Box, SNES Controller (used as a Button Box - Additional USB Numpad (used as a Button Box)

2 hours ago, Kaiii3 said:

New Dev-Update: http://www.alpha-india.net/2022/10/22/ai-manager-and-traffic-controller-development-update/

Release Date: -> DO NOT ASK^^ it will be online when we are done 😉

Sounds great that the TC crashes may have been fixed!

I posted it before but I'll do a shameless plug; if it turns out not to be fixed, I wouldn't mind a TC Restarter app that'll just auto-restart it if it crashes. In any case, thanks for all the hard work you and the AIG team put forward. It's made a huge difference to a lot of our simming!

• Like 3

Take-offs are optional, landings are mandatory.
The only time you have too much fuel is when you're on fire.
To make a small fortune in aviation you must start with a large fortune.

There's nothing less important than the runway behind you and the altitude above you.
It's better to be on the ground wishing you were in the air, than in the air wishing you were on the ground.

51 minutes ago, MarcG said:

Fine for me on Google Chrome (Android)

Not the case on an iPhone.

indeed, blank page

17 minutes ago, ha5mvo said:

Not the case on an iPhone.

indeed, blank page

Yeah I had to go into the options and select request desktop site.

Hi @Kaiii3,

The issue of the internal MSFS SimObject limitation that seemed to appear in SU10 has been referenced in a few threads now (just this morning by @Drumcode and @Cpt_Piett in the FSLTL thread) and I see it also mentioned in your release above. Between yourself, FSLTL and perhaps @virtuali (as it effects GSX as well) has there been confirmation from MSFS on this and do you have any idea what the limit is and if it can be overcome? I understand they probably introduced it to help performance but it would be nice if there was a way around it or a way to increase it as an option.

cheers

• Like 1

Kael Oswald

7950X3D / 64GB DDR5 6000 @ CL30 / Custom Water Loop / RTX 4090 / 3 x 50" 4K LCD TVs