Sign in to follow this  
SierraDelta

AIG AI Manager OCI for MSFS – Development Announcement

Anyone knows if we can remove this set:

spacer.png

Marques

Ryzen 7 7700x@5.4Ghz | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360| RTX 4070 ti | 32GB Ram @5600MHZ| Crucial MX 200 M.2 500GB |Crucial MX200 SATA 500GB | HTC Vive | XIAOMI 43" 4k TV | Acer Predator 27" G-Sync | AOC 32" Freesync

7 hours ago, jimcarrel said:

I think it is model related. I hooked this into my P3D5 install, and then using simbol's AI Reborn light app in P3D5, it reports light configuration of 5 or 7 plane models to be unusable or mis-figured. 5 to 7 models.....not bad for installing around 700. It's 22.1 GB's

And that is exactly the point which makes me pensive. OK, I know regarding AIG traffic we are in the current stage of a BETA and AIG delivers the far more better looking models, but will these errors ever get fixed?

Perhaps I am wrong, but I have got the feeling, that such bugs would be fixed sooner at MSFS airplanes by Asobo than such errors at AIG aircraft. 

Question: Who needs to fix these kind of errors? Are the developer of the planes are responsable (FAIB, UTT) or is that a task of AIG? In case of AIG I am more confident...

Patric

Edited by pscharff

1 hour ago, pscharff said:

And that is exactly the point which makes me pensive. OK, I know regarding AIG traffic we are in the current stage of a BETA and AIG delivers the far more better looking models, but will these errors ever get fixed?

Perhaps I am wrong, but I have got the feeling, that such bugs would be fixed sooner at MSFS airplanes by Asobo than such errors at AIG aircraft. 

Question: Who needs to fix these kind of errors? Are the developer of the planes are responsable (FAIB, UTT) or is that a task of AIG? In case of AIG I am more confident...

Patric

We have AIG already fixing/workingaround the AI problems of MSFS, so for anything I‘d bet my money on AIG doing it faster than Asobo (or Aerosoft for that matter). AIG does also create models themselves, so they know that stuff.

30 minutes ago, Fiorentoni said:

We have AIG already fixing/workingaround the AI problems of MSFS, so for anything I‘d bet my money on AIG doing it faster than Asobo (or Aerosoft for that matter). AIG does also create models themselves, so they know that stuff.

OK, then let's hope for the best.😉

Patric

ermmm okay..  so I get installed,  and go to load my flightplans...  tried 2 so far  and in both cases it's sent me to mediafire to download something.  Well  here in the UK, Mediafire is blocked by BT for invalid security certificate so that's making it impossible to get these files due to SSL issues, and once you are in that loop of getting a download you can only get out of it by using task manager to get out of it..  so I can't see a way to use this program as it stands, without investing in a good VPN or something that goes outside the rules and regulations for UK use and bypasses the ssl checks?

Anyone in the UK able to download these things from mediafire on a UK account or can recommend a good VPN that gets round this?

Graham

System specs...   CPU AMD5950,  GPU AMD6900XT,  ROG crosshair VIII Hero motherboard, Corsair 64 gig LPX 3600 mem, Air cooling on GPU,   Kraken x pump cooling on CPU.  Samsung G7 curved 27" monitor at 2k resolution ULTRA default settings.

1 minute ago, Moria15 said:

ermmm okay..  so I get installed,  and go to load my flightplans...  tried 2 so far  and in both cases it's sent me to mediafire to download something.  Well  here in the UK, Mediafire is blocked by BT for invalid security certificate so that's making it impossible to get these files due to SSL issues, and once you are in that loop of getting a download you can only get out of it by using task manager to get out of it..  so I can't see a way to use this program as it stands, without investing in a good VPN or something that goes outside the rules and regulations for UK use and bypasses the ssl checks?

Anyone in the UK able to download these things from mediafire on a UK account or can recommend a good VPN that gets round this?

Graham

There are single flightplans where liveries have to be download from another site, maybe 20 out of thousands of liveries. Anything else gets downloaded from AIG / AVSIM library.
What airline were you trying?

By the way - you do not have to kill the process via task manager. Just close that Mediafire site, click on "ok" in AIM, he will ask for the folder path, just click"cancel" and it will go on with the next flightplan. You can install everything, you will only not have those 20 or so liveries.

3 minutes ago, Fiorentoni said:

There are single flightplans where liveries have to be download from another site, maybe 20 out of thousands of liveries. Anything else gets downloaded from AIG / AVSIM library.
What airline were you trying?

By the way - you do not have to kill the process via task manager. Just close that Mediafire site, click on "ok" in AIM, he will ask for the folder path, just click"cancel" and it will go on with the next flightplan. You can install everything, you will only not have those 20 or so liveries.

Airlines that went to mediafire were RyanAir and EasyJet

Graham

System specs...   CPU AMD5950,  GPU AMD6900XT,  ROG crosshair VIII Hero motherboard, Corsair 64 gig LPX 3600 mem, Air cooling on GPU,   Kraken x pump cooling on CPU.  Samsung G7 curved 27" monitor at 2k resolution ULTRA default settings.

Try Hola FreeVPN Unblocker on Your browser. Works for me.

AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D, RTX 4090, 64GB RAM 6000MHz, Asus Prime B650+, 850W PSU

English is not my first language.

Airlines that went to mediafire were RyanAir and EasyJet

Graham

That's probably only one or two liveries on MediaFire out of about 50 for those airlines, just do as I said above and skip that and you will still have like 48 liveries for those airlines.

• Like 1

Just now, Fiorentoni said:

That's probably only one or two liveries on MediaFire out of about 50 for those airlines, just do as I said above and skip that and you will still have like 48 liveries for those airlines.

okay  thanks

Did I understand correctly that if I choose to set "Ground Aircraft Density" to eg, 30, the game will fill my gates with unrealistic random airliners, but also fill smaller airports with parked GA aircraft? if it works to do so, it's a price I'm willing to pay.

System: I ASRock X670E | AMD 7800X3D | 32Gb DDR5 6000 | RTX 4090 | 2TB NVMe | LG Ultra Gear 34* UW |

44 minutes ago, Fiorentoni said:

okay  next issue..  I can get the flightplans to download by skipping the mediafire downloads, but when the plan is finished.. the one-click window never closes.. it just hovers on

Save AIGFP...

and never closes the window?

based on buf reports I was able to identify an issue caused by faulty 3rd party community packages. This results in the "save as AIGFP" endless loop. Fix on our enjd is comming tomorrow with the next update.

Regarding the trafficAIrcraft.bgl:

AIM is only renaming the file if you allow it on startup. If you remove it via the Manager as "delete" from the list, it will be removed fully from the harddrive, this is done after you have agreed to let AIM remove the file. AIM is not removing/modifying any default files without asking you before! So if you are not sure waht might happen click "no" and ask other users 😉 Based on the feedback regarding this file I will plan some other solution that will be added hopefully be fore SU7

AIGtechBanner_Kai_AVSIM.png

2 minutes ago, Kaiii3 said:

based on buf reports I was able to identify an issue caused by faulty 3rd party community packages. This results in the "save as AIGFP" endless loop. Fix on our enjd is comming tomorrow with the next update.

Regarding the trafficAIrcraft.bgl:

AIM is only renaming the file if you allow it on startup. If you remove it via the Manager as "delete" from the list, it will be removed fully from the harddrive, this is done after you have agreed to let AIM remove the file. AIM is not removing/modifying any default files without asking you before! So if you are not sure waht might happen click "no" and ask other users 😉 Based on the feedback regarding this file I will plan some other solution that will be added hopefully be fore SU7

Ahhh okay.. so I should just hold off until later in the week?  or is there a specific package I can delete in community to let it go ahead?

BTW  forgot to mention, I'm on steam if that is relevant.

Graham

Ahhh okay.. so I should just hold off until later in the week?  or is there a specific package I can delete in community to let it go ahead?

BTW  forgot to mention, I'm on steam if that is relevant.

Graham

no clue what packages is causing it, since I do not have this issue.... What you can do for now:

1) Move everything out of your community besides oci

2) Install stuff with AIM

3) Move everything back

AIGtechBanner_Kai_AVSIM.png