captain420

Henrik Nielsen's Global AI Ship Traffic for MSFS

1 minute ago, peloto said:

And you will can use the MS ships live tracking with your ships right?, and the provider problem solved then maybe?

we do not know anything yet about this MSFS2024 Live Traffic, so it is ahrd to tell.

• Upvote 1

AIGtechBanner_Kai_AVSIM.png

Any update on possible news Henrik?

HP Reverb G2 - Windows 11 64bit, Gigabyte Z590 Aorus Elite Mobo, i7-10700KF CPU, Gigabyte 3070ti GPU, 32gig Corsair 3600mhz RAM, SSD x2 + M.2 SSD 1tb x1

Saitek X45 HOTAS - Saitek Pro Rudder Pedals - Logitech Flight Yoke - Homemade 3 Button & 8-directional Joystick Box, SNES Controller (used as a Button Box - Additional USB Numpad (used as a Button Box)

nothing has changed regarding the online version. But I am sure Henrik is working on some offline update at the moment.

It will come down to MSFS2024 and how the live traffic is implemented there and if there is actual a need for any external tool. Maybe we will get to know more about this in upcomming news of MSFS2024

AIGtechBanner_Kai_AVSIM.png

Question: is the steam ship on lake Lucerne in Switzerland included in the basic GAIST V3 Ultra package? I have it on my rig, but dont know anymore if it is included or if it was a separate DL. Asking for a friend who is looking for this ship traffic in particular...

Greetings, Chris

Intel i5-13600K, 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 RAM, MSI RTX 4080 Gaming X, Windows 11 Home, MSFS

I just downloaded and unzipped the file. There is no 'readme' file or manual. Where do I find instructions for using the software. Are there changes needed in MSFS Options Traffic?

Posted (edited)

Long time..... But now we just launched GAIST ULTRA V5.0

So far only available on flyawaysimulation

AI Ships, Boats & Global Traffic for MSFS (flyawaysimulation.com)

So what is new...

• More ships in all categories
  • Increased route coverage
  • Improved loading performance allowing us to once again just have one route package with all global routes

Some of the new models...

MJ3YRb-Northern-Seawolf-BC-Ferries-MSFS-Northen Seawolf sailing from Port Hardy to Bella Coola , BC, Canada

FJ3YRb-DFDS-English-Channel-MSFS-GAIST-FCôte des Dunes, DFDS ferry on the English Channel

RJ3YRb-PO-Ferries-Channel-MSFS.pngP&O Pioneer on the English Channel

BJ3YRb-Baleares-Ferry-Mallorca-MSFS.pngRosalind Franklin between Palma de Mallorca and Valencia

AJ3YRb-Corsica-Ferries-MSFS-Ferry-VizzavVizzavona from Corsica Ferries between Marseille and Porto Ajaccio

8T3YRb-Dieppe-Newhaven-ferry-MSFS-GAIST.Seven Sisters serving Dieppe - Newhaven

CT3YRb-Seattle-Ferries-MSFS.pngLarry Robinson's ferries for the Pacific North West originally created for FSX/P3D are now all activated in the sim. Here one of them near Seattle.

7T3YRb-Bridgeport-Ferry-MSFS-USA.pngGrand Republic serving Bridgeport - Port Jefferson on the US East Coast

HJ3YRb-Ferry-Traffic-MSFS-New-Your.pngMore than 400 ferries are now included in the project

Edited by KL791
  • Like 22
  • Upvote 2

Great ships as usual. I just wish the live traffic part came to conclusion 😞

• Like 2

Chock 1.1: "The only thing that whines louder than a jet engine is a flight simmer."

2 minutes ago, Pastaiolo said:

Great ships as usual. I just wish the live traffic part came to conclusion 😞

Hopefully we can retake it for MSFS 2024. Unfortunately our data partner was acquired by another company and we couldn't find any other way to get stable worldwide data for free. So for now you will have to live with the preprogramed routes. But I can tell you having spent a year creating a fully working world wide traffic and not be able to launch it was.... I am sure the beta testers agree.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, KL791 said:

Hopefully we can retake it for MSFS 2024. Unfortunately our data partner was acquired by another company and we couldn't find any other way to get stable worldwide data for free. So for now you will have to live with the preprogramed routes. But I can tell you having spent a year creating a fully working world wide traffic and not be able to launch it was.... I am sure the beta testers agree.

Is there a overview of all the routes?

• Like 1

It looks like download speeds are good for this package at FlyAwaySimulation. I had assumed that it would be restricted to 2Mbps without a PRO membership, but I have just downloaded it at 65Mbps.

• Like 1

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

1 hour ago, KL791 said:

Long time..... But now we just launched GAIST ULTRA V5.0

This is so awesome THANK YOU!!

• Like 1

It is fabulous and worthy of an MSFS Oscar if there was such a thing, but I just can't justify 17GB of disc space when I so rarely find myself flying over the sea. Now, if there was a version for trains .................

• Like 1

i9-12900K - Maximus Z690 Hero - Asus Strix 3090 - 32GB DDR5 - 1200W HX - H150i ELITE LCD - 980 Pro / Firecuda 530 - HOTAS Warthog

5 minutes ago, St Mawgan said:

It is fabulous and worthy of an MSFS Oscar if there was such a thing, but I just can't justify 17GB of disc space when I so rarely find myself flying over the sea. Now, if there was a version for trains .................

The space occupied is an issue. And it will be my next priority. First priority for this update was to get the loading issues solved. But I actually started working on the size reduction already this morning. When MSFS first launched the way to pack textures was different than now, which mean that I can shave maybe 3-4 GB, but we talk much more than 2000 different liveries and ships are big, so to have decent quality of textures the package will be big.

• Like 1