Sign in to follow this  
BWBriscoe

Wow, this is appalling

6 minutes ago, micstatic said:

exactly.  I get it.  People here are tired of being ripped on.  People in P3D also.  Each sim has things that are better than the other

Learn the lesson never go to a sim forum and say anything derogatory you will get slapped down.

• Like 1

Raymond Fry.

PMDG_Banner_747_Enthusiast.jpg

been around here a long time Raymond       Noted

5800X3D, Gigabyte X570S MB, 4090FE, 32GB DDR4 3600 CL14, EVO 970 M.2's, Alienware 3821DW  and 2  22" monitors,  Corsair RM1000x PSU,  360MM MSI MEG, MFG Crosswind, T16000M Stick, Boeing TCA Yoke/Throttle, Skalarki MCDU and FCU, Saitek Radio Panel/Switch Panel, Spad.Next

46 minutes ago, micstatic said:

All the serious users of P3D do not run default.

Then they should probably not be trolling about the default scenery of another sim, especially when that other sim's default scenery is often better than payware scenery in theirs.

Y'know, it wouldn't have killed OP to just... Not post. He added absolutely nothing to the conversation considering we've already had hundreds of similar "this sucks, P3d is better" posts over the past few months. If he thinks P3d is better, then he should absolutely go use P3d. He can even talk about how much MSFS sucks - in the P3d forum where he's more likely to find an appreciative audience. 

I'm not gonna log on to a Chevy forum and start talking about how much the C8 Corvette sucks and how vastly superior the Ford Pinto is. It would be rude. And it would be wrong. And it would make me look like an word not allowed. And absolutely no one there would agree with me or take kindly to my idiocy.

Same concept here. OP came into the MSFS forum to trash MSFS and tout the superior graphics of a sim with terrible default graphics, and we're supposed to believe he was genuine? Gimme a break.

• Like 2

From his screenshots, looks like photogrammetry is off, internet is offline, really low settings.. something along those lines.

Is it done yet? When will it be released? Will it be freeware or payware? How much will it cost? Any updates on the progress? Will it work for Xbox? Can I be a beta tester? How's the performance in VR?

I agree with the previous comments. Each simulator has its strengths and it weaknesses. I have a Boeing 737 home cockpit which use Prosim 737 on P3DV5.1, I also purchased MSFS2020, and I enjoy both. I use P3D for the big iron flying, and I use MSFS2020 when I go down flying low and slow enjoying the beautiful scenery. 

I do not want to hijack this thread, but since there are plenty of people offering help, I would like to ask the experts, how in the world can you tame the controls. I am having having a terrible time specially with the ailerons. If I leave them in neutral it is quite sensitive and very hard to get back to level after a banking turn. I tried lowering the sensitivity. and the result is even worst, it barely banks through most of the stick, but when if you move it just a bit more, I ended upside down. i have two different joysticks on my cockpit. An Ace 737 on the left side and a saitek pro flight joystick in the left side. I have the same results with both, Any of you know how to configure and calibrate the sticks.

Thanks and regards

Juan

6 minutes ago, eslader said:

Then they should probably not be trolling about the default scenery of another sim, especially when that other sim's default scenery is often better than payware scenery in theirs.

Y'know, it wouldn't have killed OP to just... Not post. He added absolutely nothing to the conversation considering we've already had hundreds of similar "this sucks, P3d is better" posts over the past few months. If he thinks P3d is better, then he should absolutely go use P3d. He can even talk about how much MSFS sucks - in the P3d forum where he's more likely to find an appreciative audience. 

I'm not gonna log on to a Chevy forum and start talking about how much the C8 Corvette sucks and how vastly superior the Ford Pinto is. It would be rude. And it would be wrong. And it would make me look like an word not allowed. And absolutely no one there would agree with me or take kindly to my idiocy.

Same concept here. OP came into the MSFS forum to trash MSFS and tout the superior graphics of a sim with terrible default graphics, and we're supposed to believe he was genuine? Gimme a break.

Two thoughts for you.first not everybody is binary like you appear to be. Many people here use multiple sims. So don’t always take the approach everybody is a vs b.  2. You can’t say the op added nothing to the conversation when the op was the one who created this conversation. 

• Like 1

5800X3D, Gigabyte X570S MB, 4090FE, 32GB DDR4 3600 CL14, EVO 970 M.2's, Alienware 3821DW  and 2  22" monitors,  Corsair RM1000x PSU,  360MM MSI MEG, MFG Crosswind, T16000M Stick, Boeing TCA Yoke/Throttle, Skalarki MCDU and FCU, Saitek Radio Panel/Switch Panel, Spad.Next

And so ends yet another "Tastes Great!  LESS FILLING!!" I-like-mine-better-than-yours food fight.

• Like 5

Bob Scott | President and CEO, AVSIM Inc
ATP Gulfstream II-III-IV-V

System1 (P3Dv5/v4): i9-13900KS @ 6.0GHz, water 2x360mm, ASUS Z790 Hero, 32GB GSkill 7800MHz CAS36, ASUS RTX4090
Samsung 55" JS8500 4K TV@30Hz,
3x 2TB WD SN850X 1x 4TB Crucial P3 M.2 NVME SSD, EVGA 1600T2 PSU, 1.2Gbps internet
Fiber link to Yamaha RX-V467 Home Theater Receiver, Polk/Klipsch 6" bookshelf speakers, Polk 12" subwoofer, 12.9" iPad Pro
PFC yoke/throttle quad/pedals with custom Hall sensor retrofit, Thermaltake View 71 case, Stream Deck XL button box

Sys2 (MSFS/XPlane): i9-10900K @ 5.1GHz, 32GB 3600/15, nVidia RTX4090FE, Alienware AW3821DW 38" 21:9 GSync, EVGA 1000P2
Thrustmaster TCA Boeing Yoke, TCA Airbus Sidestick, 2x TCA Airbus Throttle quads, PFC Cirrus Pedals, Coolermaster HAF932 case

Portable Sys3 (P3Dv4/FSX/DCS): i9-9900K @ 5.0 Ghz, Noctua NH-D15, 32GB 3200/16, EVGA RTX3090, Dell S2417DG 24" GSync
Corsair RM850x PSU, TM TCA Officer Pack, Saitek combat pedals, TM Warthog HOTAS, Coolermaster HAF XB case