Sign in to follow this  
omarsmak30

A320 autopilot has been fixed!

AI is off. I have only one BAW livery. Will remove it. I use Agronn yoke, Slawdevice pedals. SlawDevice pedals uses its own calibration software and they do not recommend to use anything else. I calibrated pedals using developers software and Windows as well just in case. Everything looks normal. Never have issues flying any planes in P3D and other planes in FS2020. If I had issues with controls It would have affected other planes. Will try to increase deadzonez though.

Also I start the sim via FSUIPC7 module which allows to start the sim and launch FSUPC at the same time. However the yoke and pedals are not assigned via FSUIPC, only TQ to sue reversers.

Thanks again.   

Edited by skysurfer

I9-13900K | ASUS ROG Strix Z790-E Gaming LGA 1700 | MSI Gaming GeForce RTX 4090 24GB | CORSAIR iCUE H150i ELITE LCD Liquid Cooler | CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 64GB (2X36) 5200MHx DDR5 | Thermaltake GF3 1650W 80+ Gold PSU | Samsung QN90C Neo QLED TV 50”

Well. No liveries, FSUIPC off. All controls look normal in settings and Windows. Flew another airplane right after this debacle and no issue. 

Could not even reach CRZ ALT

50670247763_9803fd6b82_c.jpg

Controls during stall:

50671072347_cd44e306e7_b.jpg

Edited by skysurfer

I9-13900K | ASUS ROG Strix Z790-E Gaming LGA 1700 | MSI Gaming GeForce RTX 4090 24GB | CORSAIR iCUE H150i ELITE LCD Liquid Cooler | CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 64GB (2X36) 5200MHx DDR5 | Thermaltake GF3 1650W 80+ Gold PSU | Samsung QN90C Neo QLED TV 50”

Is there a A320NX for dummies on youtube?I'm particularly interested  in learning about the AP....oh who am I kidding I need two learn everything about it.

10 minutes ago, Bigsby said:

Is there a A320NX for dummies on youtube?I'm particularly interested  in learning about the AP....oh who am I kidding I need two learn everything about it.

I find his videos very useful. https://www.youtube.com/user/filanjix

• Upvote 1

i9-11900K, RTX 4090, 32 GB ram, Honeycomb Alpha and Bravo, TCA Airbus sidestick and quadrant, Reverb G2

3 hours ago, skysurfer said:

Well. No liveries, FSUIPC off. All controls look normal in settings and Windows. Flew another airplane right after this debacle and no issue. 

Could not even reach CRZ ALT

Hey Edward, sorry to hear you still have issues with the dev modded neo. No idea how to help you tbo but fwiw I had a flight yesterday from KATL to KLAS and yet again the dev modded neo had - at first- issues to follow the FMS fight plan. plan was straight out from my takeoff rwy for approx. 3-4 nm (WP1) with a following approx. 90 degrees left turn towards next WP2 (sorry cannot recall their names). nontheless right after takeoff when I activated the AP while heading towards WP1 it still wanted to steer right. had to handfly the neo beyond WP1 and align it towards WP2 before I could enable the AP and it then followed nicely the plan right into KLAS. 

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"

Anyone else missing ILS name and course in the MCDU with the latest dev version ?
Only Frequency is visible.

MSI Tomahawk Z790, I7-13700K, DDR5 6000mhz, MSI 4090, 3x SSD 980 PRO, Corsair 360 Liguid CPU cooler, Corsair H1200V2 power.

I am getting plane rocking when at 4x speed unless I hit the FLC button, which lessens it.  Shouldn't be having any rocking though at 4x.

11 minutes ago, knich said:

I am getting plane rocking when at 4x speed unless I hit the FLC button, which lessens it.  Shouldn't be having any rocking though at 4x.

This is a separate issue from the uncommanded banking that has existed for quite some time. It is more pronounced at some flight levels and speeds. Turning off the "SEC 1" (spoiler/elevator computer) button often stops the rocking. Make sure you enable it prior to approach though, since the aircraft will be in direct law and very sensitive!

Edited by Hyperfocal
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, DAD said:

Hey Edward, sorry to hear you still have issues with the dev modded neo. No idea how to help you tbo but fwiw I had a flight yesterday from KATL to KLAS and yet again the dev modded neo had - at first- issues to follow the FMS fight plan. plan was straight out from my takeoff rwy for approx. 3-4 nm (WP1) with a following approx. 90 degrees left turn towards next WP2 (sorry cannot recall their names). nontheless right after takeoff when I activated the AP while heading towards WP1 it still wanted to steer right. had to handfly the neo beyond WP1 and align it towards WP2 before I could enable the AP and it then followed nicely the plan right into KLAS. 

So the way I am reading it you still had that issue even with the new devs mod installed? You just had to manually pass few fixes and then engage the AP? Thank you 

On 11/30/2020 at 4:46 PM, Kilo60 said:

Makes you wonder though, how competent Aboso are at fixing problems

If you want to know about competence buy X Plane and see how many years it takes them to fix cloud flickering, jagged shadows, sudden weather redraws, cardboard trees, blurry horizon, excessive haze, .... etc etc (I could go on and on).

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Greazer said:

If you want to know about competence buy X Plane and see how many years it takes them to fix cloud flickering, jagged shadows, sudden weather redraws, cardboard trees, blurry horizon, excessive haze, .... etc etc (I could go on and on).

Not the point.MSFS was marketed to not be like that?

1 hour ago, skysurfer said:

So the way I am reading it you still had that issue even with the new devs mod installed? You just had to manually pass few fixes and then engage the AP? Thank you 

yes. That was with the most recent dev mod yesterday. will possibly try the very same flight tomorrow again and look more at the details. Read somewhere else the the MFS/AP of the neo may have issues with USR or USER waypoints and I am not sure whether the WP1 I referred to above may have been such a USR/USER waypoint which somehow confused the AP

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"

Ok. Thanks for the information. Based on MSFS forum, there are others who is till having the same issue. 

Edited by skysurfer

2 hours ago, skysurfer said:

Ok. Thanks for the information. Based on MSFS forum, there are others who is till having the same issue. 

Affirmative. Just started KDEN to Honolulu and yet again right after takeoff - though flight plan was straight ahead - it banked right. Did do that multiple times requiring hand flying until FL12 and then finally AP cought the flight path. Willing to try disabling that SEC1 thingammy if someone shares how to do that please 🙂

Edited by DAD

Phil Leaven