Sign in to follow this  
ChaoticBeauty

[HOTFIX] Release Notes Version 1.11.7.0

Just started MSFS on December 9th, 2020 and there is a file that is the same version # and it states to FIX the 3rd party plane crashes. Apparently this is another Hotfix? It was real small, plus I don't have any 3rd party planes yet! I'm confused 🙂 But in a good way! 

Edited by in2tech

"Coffee, if your not shaking, you need another cup"
Flight Sim Break Discord Channel: https://discord.com/invite/fCV62Ka2QZ

Among other things, today's update contained a file which completely eradicated the last of the coral water features in Bahamas and Turks and Caicos. I dont see how that was pressing. 

• Like 1

13900K@5.8GHz - ROG Strix Z790-E - 2X16Gb G.Skill Trident DDR5 6400 CL32 - MSI RTX 4090 Suprim X - WD SN850X 2 TB M.2 - XPG S70 Blade 2 TB M.2 - MSI A1000G PCIE5 1000 W 80+ Gold PSU - Liam Li 011 Dynamic Razer case - 58" Panasonic TC-58AX800U 4K - Pico 4 VR  HMD - WinWing HOTAS Orion2 MAX - ProFlight Pedals - TrackIR 5 - W11 Pro (Passmark:12574, CPU:63110-Single:4785, GPU:50688)

5 hours ago, Republic3D said:

Now the static elements in the Mooney works

And the Seminole's static elements don't. (last tested: 8 hours ago)

1 hour ago, odourboy said:

Among other things, today's update contained a file which completely eradicated the last of the coral water features in Bahamas and Turks and Caicos. I dont see how that was pressing. 

We asked them to fix the water masks in the Q&A, and they fixed them the same way they fixed the night lighting and the autopilot.......

• Like 2

AMD 3950X | 64GB RAM | AMD 5700XT | CH Fighterstick / Pro Throttle / Pro Pedals

55 minutes ago, marsman2020 said:

We asked them to fix the water masks in the Q&A, and they fixed them the same way they fixed the night lighting and the autopilot.......

I hope they redeem themselves with the water mask because if i recall people were complaining about the ground giving off light. Not the actual night lighting. I was doing most of my flights at night at the time and was awed at how realistic it looked. Absolutely no complaints.  What they replaced it with just came off as just freaking spiteful. grids upon grids of bright white light completely dominating the environment. For me its pointless to complain anymore. Can only hope it eventually gets better. If it does then money will get spent on the ecosystem If it doesn't ill just re purpose my rig for racing at some point next year.

• Like 2

AMD Ryzen 5900X / Asus Strix B550 F Gaming Wifi / Powercolor AMD 6800XT Red Devil / 32GB Gskill Trident Neo DDR4 3600 / 2x ADATA XPG 8200pro NVME / Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280 / EVGA Supernova 750 GT PSU / Lian Li Lancool II Mesh Performance /

Asus VG34VQL3A / Schiit Bifrost DAC+ Schiit Asgard AMP /  Sennheiser HD 558 / Thrustmaster T.16000M + TFRP Rudders

Having massive stutters now. Sim becomes unplayable after maybe 10 minutes of flight. Freezes for 5 to 10 seconds. Removed all my add-ons from community folder. Tried the 172 and a couple more standard planes. Same problem. Any idea what to look for? 

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D | RTX 4090 | 48GB DDR5 7200 RAM | 4TB M.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair H150i Liquid Cooled | 4K Dell G3223Q G-Sync | Win11 x64 Pro

RobJC, if you have the NavLog on turn that off. I might help (a long shot but for a few users that is a big issue). But it's a rare problem, so probably won't help.

• Like 1

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.

6 hours ago, odourboy said:

I don't understand this, surely water masks, like other scenery elements would be server based. Maybe they have removed all client based water masks, in readiness for the improvements planned in this area - which I would imagine be streamed.

Ryzen 5900x - 32gb 3600Mhz RAM - Asus Strix X570-F Motherboard - ASUS TUF OC RTX 3090 - AOC AGON 32" 144Hz - LG OLED55CX5LB 55" Smart 4K Ultra HD HDR OLED - 1TB Sabrent Rocket M.2 + 2TB PCIe4.0 NVMe drive's - Samsung EVO 670 SSD 250gb - 2TB 3.5" HDD - Honeycomb Alpha Flight controls Yoke - Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog. T Flight Rudder Pedals - Trackir

5 hours ago, hanhamreds said:

I don't understand this, surely water masks, like other scenery elements would be server based. Maybe they have removed all client based water masks, in readiness for the improvements planned in this area - which I would imagine be streamed.

You're not alone in your confusion. The need for this change at all, particularly pushing in out in a hot fix, has baffled many of us.

Edited by odourboy
  • Like 1

13900K@5.8GHz - ROG Strix Z790-E - 2X16Gb G.Skill Trident DDR5 6400 CL32 - MSI RTX 4090 Suprim X - WD SN850X 2 TB M.2 - XPG S70 Blade 2 TB M.2 - MSI A1000G PCIE5 1000 W 80+ Gold PSU - Liam Li 011 Dynamic Razer case - 58" Panasonic TC-58AX800U 4K - Pico 4 VR  HMD - WinWing HOTAS Orion2 MAX - ProFlight Pedals - TrackIR 5 - W11 Pro (Passmark:12574, CPU:63110-Single:4785, GPU:50688)

6 hours ago, Fielder said:

RobJC, if you have the NavLog on turn that off. I might help (a long shot but for a few users that is a big issue). But it's a rare problem, so probably won't help.

Okay thanks i will check. 

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D | RTX 4090 | 48GB DDR5 7200 RAM | 4TB M.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair H150i Liquid Cooled | 4K Dell G3223Q G-Sync | Win11 x64 Pro

Looks like it was my internet causing stutters. Turned off online features and it is fine. 

On 12/9/2020 at 10:38 AM, devgrp said:

what are you talking about? I have version 1.0.9 I think of the long ez and I've never seen the pilot sticking out in external views. 

It doesn't happen to everyone, but it is common. The dev reported being unable to reproduce it himself, but acknowledged many people were reporting it. 

But!!! I just checked and there's an update to the long EZ in the Content Manager and I'm downloading it now. NICE. 

On 12/10/2020 at 2:57 AM, marsman2020 said:

To quote Vader, "I am altering the deal. Pray I don't alter it any further." 

13 minutes ago, Dylanear said:

But!!! I just checked and there's an update to the long EZ in the Content Manager and I'm downloading it now. NICE. 

Well I be dang, Didn't know we got updates in the Content Manager for items. Maybe in the very far future they can add some kind of notification about these. Unless it already does and I dismissed them somehow?

"Coffee, if your not shaking, you need another cup"
Flight Sim Break Discord Channel: https://discord.com/invite/fCV62Ka2QZ

15 minutes ago, Dylanear said:

It doesn't happen to everyone, but it is common. The dev reported being unable to reproduce it himself, but acknowledged many people were reporting it. 

OK, so now I have LongEZ 1.1.1 and the pilot problem is STILL THERE and MUCH WORSE.

The dev said he removed the MSFS people and replaced them with people that are unique to the LongEZ to get around the pilot placement issues entire, because that seemed to be an Asobo bug he had no control over. WELL, now I get the pilot, co pilot that come with the LongEZ AND The MSFS versions AND they stick WAY out, much father than before AND the old fix I used to get them to pop back in the aircraft moves them, but only closer, not into the aircraft. So now I have NO way to have them not outside the aircraft, so external views are just inherently messed up now. 

I'd be laughing at how ridiculous this is except it's pretty darn irritating. To wait weeks for a fix and then it just makes things much worse. pQNzeZQ.jpeg

• Like 1