Sign in to follow this  
Twenty6

Bijan Studios Multi-Pack Seasons Upgrade

1 hour ago, Mike S KPDX said:

so....    no?

I will post this same question next week then.

1 hour ago, peroni said:

Very difficult to get a straight answer it seems 

30 minutes ago, Twenty6 said:

It's like looking down the barrel of the Flight1 Wrapper and wondering how much of a headache this is going to be.

Bijan is consolidating things. Will get better and, IMO, worth the effort. Does make a great looking sim even better.

18 minutes ago, Lenny777 said:

What is the suggestion here is to wait until the combo pack comes out shortly. How it is set out presently is unsatisfactory and confusing. Otherwise he would be telling you explicitly not to buy the existing packs. The latter would be kind of unfair to SM since they are hosting the products. Bottom line is wait until the combo pack is released. That's my opinion as I am also interested but won't buy in its present state.

The final package is already done and submitted to the site I think everyone knows where, for review and approval. It should be approved any minute now.

As mentioned earlier, the last one was just released last night, so it was not possible for the whole package to be ready in such short amount of time. 

I am not trying to be hard to get an answer. My last post was locked and hidden because advertising is against the rules here and I am not allowed to post a link to a payware mod.  I hope you understand. 

Edited by BijanStudio

Gaming Laptop:
MSI GS75 Stealth 5.6GHz Intel Core i9 - 10th gen 16 core CPU  -  32 GB DDR4 SDRAM  - 1TB SSD - RTX 2080 Super - 1920x1080 - 3 fans and cooling pipes.

Works as intended, thanks. But what I wonder: what is this 4 seasons pack for, if I am using the multi-seasons? And will there be a fall-spring variant soon? Besides that, lovely addon and it does exactly what advertised.

Greetings, Chris

Intel i5-13600K, 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 RAM, MSI RTX 4080 Gaming X, Windows 11 Home, MSFS

What is the cheapest way of just having the winter season? I am not fussed with multi season changes in hemispheres. I see some products on sim market that mention winter. One is 10 euros, one is 7 euros and one is 26 euros. I take it that the most expensive is everything. But will the cheaper ones provide me with what I am looking for and if so why is summer/winter 3 euros less than winter/summer?

Hi Bijan,

I found the new version but I see no way to get it as a free upgrade.  The note says I can get it at a discounted price (since I purchased all the previous versions).  Can I get it as a free upgrade...and how?

Thanks,

Garry

Garry Lundberg

The 'site' seems to be slyly holding back on the new all-included version in favour of selling the confusing multiple packs at discounted prices. Come on 'site'! Smarten up!!

Edited by Lenny777

Ryzen 7 5800x, 32gb, RX 6900XT 16gb

This Spring-Fall, Fall-Spring, Summer-Winter or Winter-Summer packs plus the 4 multi-seasons is confusing.

Asobo is already working on adding seasons to the sim according to the latest development update with a 2021 release date 

So I think I'm going to hold off buying these packs for the time being

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, flytriman said:

Hi Bijan,

I found the new version but I see no way to get it as a free upgrade.  The note says I can get it at a discounted price (since I purchased all the previous versions).  Can I get it as a free upgrade...and how?

Thanks,

Garry

Sign into your SimMarket account and then add any of Bijan's products, that are supposed to be free, to your cart.
Go to checkout and the price of those products should be listed there as a zero amount, ie free.

YSSY. Win 10, 6700K@4.8, Corsair H115i Cooler, RTX 4070Ti, 32GB G.Skill Trident Z F4-3200, Samsung 960 EVO M.2 256GB, ASUS Maximus VIII Ranger, Corsair HX850i 850W, Thermaltake Core X31 Case, Samsung 4K 65" TV.

Ok, this is getting to be a complete mess, could you please use a naming convention from now on? I now have

Multi_Fall_Spring_Bijan_V25

But also v2.1, which I need to delete manually.

I did not realize that there was an update to v2.5, until I saw it in this thread here, no info by simmarket, no info by the dev... Then, my purchase page on simmarket shows "Multi_Spring_Fall_Bijan_V2.1.zip" as a product, and the same "Multi_Spring_Fall_Bijan_V2.1.zip" is listed under "product updates". Seriously? Are they not the same? And if yes, how the heck should we as customer know which one is an update and which one is the base file if not written anywhere?

What was updated from 2.1 to 2.5? Why some multi-seasons have 2.1 as version number and some have 2.5?

Rather confusing and takes quiet some time to put the things together as they are meant to be...

At least put some version history or changelog into the readme of the newer versions, please...

• Like 2

Greetings, Chris

Intel i5-13600K, 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 RAM, MSI RTX 4080 Gaming X, Windows 11 Home, MSFS

Good Morning.

Hope you are keeping well..

Two questions:

1. Does the CURRENT (as of 26/1/21) 4 season pack for sale on Simmarket include all

of the latest versions of the individual Spring/Summer/Autumn/Winter Northern hemisphere packs.

2. As MS are shortly adding seasons to the base MSFS software what does your software add that will not be amended by MSFS? For example - are different tree types only  in your software ? I realise MS have not released their update yet and the content might not be fully known but you may have an insight as to what is expected. I would also guess you would supply patches to remedy any implications of the msfs update adversely affecting your software?

Many thanks for your assistance

Kind regards

Steve Barker

UK

I know that it's currently a bit confusing right now for some of you, but please keep in mind that this add-on is constantly being updated.

For now, stay calm and if you have any questions or need support contact Bijan at:

bijanstudiola@gmail.com

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

19 minutes ago, stevebarker12 said:

Good Morning.

Hope you are keeping well..

Two questions:

1. Does the CURRENT (as of 26/1/21) 4 season pack for sale on Simmarket include all

of the latest versions of the individual Spring/Summer/Autumn/Winter Northern hemisphere packs.

2. As MS are shortly adding seasons to the base MSFS software what does your software add that will not be amended by MSFS? For example - are different tree types only  in your software ? I realise MS have not released their update yet and the content might not be fully known but you may have an insight as to what is expected. I would also guess you would supply patches to remedy any implications of the msfs update adversely affecting your software?

Many thanks for your assistance

Kind regards

Steve Barker

UK

Hi Steve.

bijanstudiola@gmail.com

37 minutes ago, AnkH said:

Ok, this is getting to be a complete mess, could you please use a naming convention from now on? I now have

I did not realize that there was an update to v2.5, until I saw it in this thread here, no info by simmarket, no info by the dev... Then, my purchase page on simmarket shows "Multi_Spring_Fall_Bijan_V2.1.zip" as a product, and the same "Multi_Spring_Fall_Bijan_V2.1.zip" is listed under "product updates". Seriously? Are they not the same? And if yes, how the heck should we as customer know which one is an update and which one is the base file if not written anywhere?

What was updated from 2.1 to 2.5? Why some multi-seasons have 2.1 as version number and some have 2.5?

Rather confusing and takes quiet some time to put the things together as they are meant to be...

At least put some version history or changelog into the readme of the newer versions, please...

Please contact

bijanstudiola@gmail.com

34 minutes ago, AnkH said:

Agreed.
Very nice textures but too confusing products naming and updates logics.

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

1 minute ago, David Roch said:

Agreed.
Very nice textures but too confusing products naming and updates logics.

David,

Can you please give me an example of what you mean? Elaborate on this to help Bijan understand how to make these add-ons easy for most users.

Thanks.

Jose

This is the combined package:

BIJAN HABASHI - 4 SEASON PACK V2.0 + TREE LOD - MSFS

If anyone buys the 4 Season Pack they are entitled to a free:

BIJAN HABASHI - FALL/SPRING MULTI SEASON + TREE LOD - MSFS

BIJAN HABASHI - SPRING/FALL SEASON + TREE LOD FIX - MSFS

BIJAN HABASHI - WINTER/SUMMER MULTI SEASON - MSFS

Eventually this should all be combined as the TREE LOD updates are added.

A free update to the 4 Season Pack is all that is required for those who bought the 4 season pack.