Sign in to follow this  
Sphynnx

MSCENERY - MCDONNELL DOUGLAS FA-18C

Thats an addon for those not taking it seriously what kind of addons are bought by us customers has an effect on future addons being developed and sold on simming marketplaces... The more sales rubbish like this generates, the more we will see such addons appearing. We as customers can influence this, this is why we should not buy anything just because it is available and cheap...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Greetings, Chris

Intel i5-13600K, 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 RAM, MSI RTX 4080 Gaming X, Windows 11 Home, MSFS

Apparently whoever made this addon used IndiaFoxtEcho's MB-339 as a 'template' and left evidence in the files, so it's been pulled from SimMarket.  It even had the MB-339 loading screen in it!

More details in this thread on the MSFS forums:

https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/buyer-beware-mscenerys-theft-of-intellectual-property-on-f-18/375507

Edited by marsman2020
  • Like 3

AMD 3950X | 64GB RAM | AMD 5700XT | CH Fighterstick / Pro Throttle / Pro Pedals

9 hours ago, Brandon01110 said:

@chock  do you feel like being a guinea pig and buying this to report back your findings?

Erm, frankly, no. I don't mind occasionally taking one for the team, but I draw the line at deliberately shooting myself up the jacksie. 🤣

Edited by Chock
  • Like 4

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

11 hours ago, bobcat999 said:

There's no pilot in it.  That's where they have gone wrong! 🙁

He has worked out that he has just been scammed LOL and departed the scene in utter embarrassment.  Wouldn't you???

Tony 

• Like 1

Tony Chilcott.

My System. Motherboard. ASRock Taichi X570 CPU Ryzen 9 3900x (not yet overclocked). RAM 32gb Corsair Vengeance (2x16) 3200mhz. 1 x Gigabyte Aorus GTX1080ti Extreme and a 1200watt PSU.

1 x 1tb SSD 3 x 240BG SSD and 4 x 2TB HDD

OS Win 10 Pro 64bit. Simulators ... FS2004/P3Dv4.5/Xplane.DCS/Aeroflyfs2...MSFS to come for sure.

Please don't buy this. These people are stealing from Dino. I have a whole thread on this on MSFS forums. NOTHING in the cockpit works either - no displays, switches, gauges, etc... Also flaps down is actually flaps up, gear doesn't retract. It's a nightmare all-around. I have plenty of screenshots posted there. 

• Like 1

Best thing to do here is to go to the Milviz site and buy Dino's Goshawk through them, and give a big old single finger salute to both this developer for stealing and Simmarket for not doing anything about it.

Edited by marsman2020
  • Like 2

AMD 3950X | 64GB RAM | AMD 5700XT | CH Fighterstick / Pro Throttle / Pro Pedals

If you've got 14 quid burning a hole, instead of this ropey F/A-18C, Golden Age Simulations have their first MSFS offering on sale a Simmarket. I think they perhaps need to up their game with the texturing, but other than that it looks pretty good:

Edited by Chock
  • Like 1

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here