Sign in to follow this  
cwburnett

Working Title Packages WU4 Update Status

9 hours ago, Eclex said:

I am getting CTD's every flight using the new G1000 3.5 MOD. Flying the G36 with GTN750 MOD.

Anyone else?   1.15.7.0 MSFS.  never had any CTD before.

I am using the G1000 3.5 mod and do not have that problem. 

Bob "roadwarrior" Werab

Config: ASUS Prime Motherboard, RYZEN 5, 32 GB Ram, Radeon RX5700 XT, 2 TB SSD

Today I tried to isolate my problem by methodically moving my community folder entries one by one. Each test worked just fine. I was unable to get any CTD at all. My community folder now is exactly as yesterday. Everything seems to work correctly. I can only conclude that something other than the new 3.5 G1000 MOD was causing my crashes. The GTN750 MOD is also working as before.

Thanks for responding.

Dave

Dave Swigert

WIN 10/  i7-9700K@4.8 GHz/ 32 GB ram/ BENQ BL3200 monitor/ NVIDIA GTX1080 TI video

Really appreciate you taking the time to make these modifications. Makes a big difference to the immersion factor!

FlightSim UK - Live To Fly

FSUK.jpg

Hey, i don't know if someone already asked about this, and pardon me for being a little offtopic, but i have a question. Now that you are working officialy with microsoft and asobo, do you guys intend to continue releasing your G1000 (and others) updates as a "community folder" packages before incorporate them into the sims core? Or will we have to wait the sim's updates to see the improvements? The anxiety for seeing the improvements you are doing is killing me! 

Thank you

4 hours ago, Felipe Mendes said:

Hey, i don't know if someone already asked about this, and pardon me for being a little offtopic, but i have a question. Now that you are working officialy with microsoft and asobo, do you guys intend to continue releasing your G1000 (and others) updates as a "community folder" packages before incorporate them into the sims core? Or will we have to wait the sim's updates to see the improvements? The anxiety for seeing the improvements you are doing is killing me! 

Thank you

This is the best answer I can give on this for now:

https://www.avsim.com/forums/topic/598891-asobo-working-title/?do=findComment&comment=4516715

Edited by cwburnett
  • Like 1

5800X3D | Radeon RX 6900XT

Is there a mod which integrates the WT G1000 (latest version) into the default Cessna 172? I don't understand how to do it for myself. Or could some please give a link to a suitably modified file? Thanks.

Edited by jarmstro

31 minutes ago, jarmstro said:

Is there a mod which integrates the WT G1000 (latest version) into the default Cessna 172?

No mod is necessary for that. If you install the WT G1000 it replaces the default version for all aircraft.

-Matt

OK thank you. I must have misunderstood the release notes.

To the WT team - brilliant work; the experience in MSFS would not be what it is without your addons. 

With the WU4 and the WT 0.3.5 update in the C208B, however, I've lost my annunciations displayed on the PFD. I see the added functionality on the MFD - it's outstanding. Also updated the WT G3000 to 0.5.1 the same time I updated the G1000. The annunciations were released some time ago as a WT G1000 "fix" with changes to the CommonPFD_MFD.js placed in the html_ui\Pages\VCockpit\Instruments\NavSystems folder of the WT G1000 package. Not sure how to get that functionality back.  

Thanks in advance for any help.