Sign in to follow this  
grandfred29

Taxi2gate LFPG release

Great !

Let'us know 😉

i9 13900K    HT off 32 Gb DDR5 @ 7.6  Ghz CL36 Asus Apex HERO Z790  W11 64 bits pro sur Kingston FURY Renegade 2 To,  DCS, P3D5 et MSFS sur 2 ème   Kingston FURY Renegade 2 To , RTX 3090 OC (GPU 2Ghz)  Alim Corsair 1500 W  Gold Ecran ACER  28 pouces  4K  G-SYNC
WC  AIO ARTIC liquid freezer II 420 Boitier Gigabyte 3d mars

17 minutes ago, B777ER said:

I'm getting it. Hoping MCO is next.

First impressions please 🙂

Ivan Majetic

MAXIMUS XII HERO, i9 10900k, NZXT KRAKEN Z73, GIGABYTE RTX 3080 v2 OC, G.SKILL TridentZ DDR4 32 Gb, WD HDD 2TB, SAMSUNG 980PRO, SAMSUNG 970EVO Plus 2x, ASUS PG348Q

To those who feel there is no change, how about the obvious addition of PBR textures throughout?? Perhaps you already forgot what sceneries looked like without it 🤣

I will say that the screenshots do show some blatant errors, the mentioned SODE jetways not always connecting properly being one. All I can say is: write to the developer and ask for a fix...

• Like 2

Benjamin van Soldt

Windows 10 64bit - i5-8600k @ 4.7GHz - ASRock Fatality K6 Z370 - EVGA GTX1070 SC 8GB VRAM - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX @ 3200MHz - Samsung 960 Evo SSD M.2 NVMe 500GB - 2x Samsung 860 Evo SSD 1TB (P3Dv4/5 drive) - Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM - Seasonic FocusPlus Gold 750W - Noctua DH-15S - Fractal Design Focus G (White) Case

There is a fix for the problem with sode. Publish on their fb page, don't know if they did on their own site

Frédéric Giraud

2 hours ago, Benjamin J said:

I will say that the screenshots do show some blatant errors, the mentioned SODE jetways not always connecting properly being one. All I can say is: write to the developer and ask for a fix...

how about this..... how about the developers release only AFTER  they have tested it..   you know, like developers used to do.... not this dodgy sode here,  dodgy afcad there.  they all need to spend an extra 2 weeks testing it instead of releasing early to make some quick bucks, only be end up being made to look like chodes. Like they keep doing time and time again.

So long developers keep realeasing stuff without testing it, I will keep bringing it up again and again and again. 

Its not on, we all work hard to pay for this stuff,  I expect this stuff to be tested.  its that simple it really is.

Edited by fluffyflops
  • Upvote 1

14ppkc-6.png

6 hours ago, blaunarwal said:

I can't see, what they changed/improved. 

Copied from their Facebook page:
- recompiled with p3dv5 sdk
- update in all ground lines, marking and textures
- pbr textures
- adition of 2b-d conjunction terminal
- update on terminal 2b
- 3d grass
- add more surrounding buildings and new hotels next to terminal 1
- transparent sode jetways
- when we have photos of new terminal construction near terminal 1 we will update it for free of course

Edited by Rafal
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Johnny19 said:

First impressions please 🙂

Won't be until Saturday before I can get to it.

Eric 

I am in 2 minds about this update.

While there are updates to the scenery, for me the v4 version in P3Dv5 is working quite nicely.  I will probably wait for a Simmarket sale to come along.

• Upvote 1

Spoiler

System specs: MFG Crosswind pedals| ACE B747 yoke |Honeycomb Bravo throttle
Now built: P3Dv5.3HF2: Intel i5-12600K @4.8Ghz | MSI Z690-A PRO | Asus TUF Gaming RTX3070 OC 8Gb| 32Gb Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200Mhz |Samsung 980Evo Pro PCIe 500Gb | WD Black SN850 PCIe 2Tb | beQuiet 802 Tower Case|Corsair RM850 PSU | Acer Predator 34p 3440x1440p

Mark Aldridge
P3D v5.3 HF2, P3Dv4.5 and sometimes FSX!

14 minutes ago, aldridgem said:

I am in 2 minds about this update.

While there are updates to the scenery, for me the v4 version in P3Dv5 is working quite nicely.  I will probably wait for a Simmarket sale to come along.

My experience has bene that T2G gives 25% discounts only... You will unlikely get a discount bigger than the one you cna already get as a previous purchaser of the scenery, which you seem to be.

Benjamin van Soldt

Windows 10 64bit - i5-8600k @ 4.7GHz - ASRock Fatality K6 Z370 - EVGA GTX1070 SC 8GB VRAM - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX @ 3200MHz - Samsung 960 Evo SSD M.2 NVMe 500GB - 2x Samsung 860 Evo SSD 1TB (P3Dv4/5 drive) - Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM - Seasonic FocusPlus Gold 750W - Noctua DH-15S - Fractal Design Focus G (White) Case

After an relative absence during the past years, Taxi2Gate has been very active since the beginning of this year, with the release of Indianapolis, and now this update for LFPG. And all this for P3D 🙂 I have the 2017 version (It seems to me that there was a small update afer 2017?).

By watching the screenshots of the new version, it seems that the textures are better than the 2017 version. For that reason but also to support good developers who continue to support P3D, I will probably end up buying the update.

Edited by Simicro
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

- TONY -

I really like it so far, at daytime. Ground and Building textures look better, fps is also better than before.

I hope the SODE problem is solved, at roughly 50% of the gates I get "jetway too far from aircraft door" or "outside rotation range"

But nighttime is unacceptable, it is just plain dull. No dynamic lights, looks like FSX. 

Mike

EDIT : Nope, SODE problem not solved for me. Still the same errors.

Edited by mikealpha

1. A320 home cockpit (FSLabs, Skalarki), P3Dv5  Main PC : I7-12700K, GTX3080Ti

2. FSLabs A3xx, P3Dv5. Gigabyte Aorus 17G YC, I7-10700K, RTX 3080

14 minutes ago, arwasairl said:

I also find it a bit funny that the thumbnail says "LPFG" not "LFPG"  

unknown.png

Indeed and I find that the font used for LFPG is not really appropriate.

- TONY -

5 hours ago, fluffyflops said:

how about this..... how about the developers release only AFTER  they have tested it..   you know, like developers used to do.... not this dodgy sode here,  dodgy afcad there.  they all need to spend an extra 2 weeks testing it instead of releasing early to make some quick bucks, only be end up being made to look like chodes. Like they keep doing time and time again.

So long developers keep realeasing stuff without testing it, I will keep bringing it up again and again and again. 

Its not on, we all work hard to pay for this stuff,  I expect this stuff to be tested.  its that simple it really is.

Yeah, because its pretty easy for a two guys project liek Taxi2Gate to test every small tiny thing  of an huge airport like LFPG or paying a whole BETA team which still won't find all problems.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

System: i9 9900k@4.9 - 32 GB RAM - Aorus 1080ti --- Sim/Addons: P3D v5 + ProSim737
Signature3.png