Sign in to follow this  
abrams_tank

MSFS has the most advanced flight model?

I have rated this topic 5 stars for all the brilliant squabbling between MSFS and X-Plane preferers (I suppose that is a gentler and more correct term than fan :P).

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, GoranM said:

I really hope not.  I genuinely want to see what MSFS has to offer.

But also...

"After seeing how toxic some of the MSFS community is (RIP X-Plane/Austin will need to see a psychiatrist when MSFS comes out, etc...) I'm completely turned off MSFS and refuse to make anything for it.  No matter how big the carrot is that dangles in front of me."

• Like 1

i910900k, RTX 3090, 32GB DDR4 RAM, AW3423DW, Ruddy girt big mug of Yorkshire Tea

1 minute ago, scotchegg said:

"If I came across as accusatory, it was not my intention, and I apologise for any misunderstanding."

Is that what you mean? Because I don't see an admission of any mistake there. What I see is "I'm sorry if you interpreted my words as an accusation".

Let it go.  I know it's hard for you,  but please try.

Are you boys done?  I think this topic has run it's course into Argument City!  

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool: