Sign in to follow this  
sonny147

FSL update just released

4 hours ago, Ray Proudfoot said:

The simple fact that a few seconds of video at the end of an Airbus promotion showed it flying supersonically. The perfect time to give us some update on progress. But no, absolutely nothing. It’s frustrating beyond words.

That I have to find my serial numbers just to download an update I think for me is equally if not more frustrating. 😛 

Signature.png

Follow me on : Instagram

See my Trailer: A Year Of Flight

You do not have to look for serial numbers. On all the Fast Spring order confirmations that you received there is a "manage my orders" request. Once requested you will receive a mail with all relevant serial/order numbers and most of the orders come even with a download link.

4 hours ago, MrNuke said:

I wouldn't necessarily be getting my hopes up. It seems like it could go either way at this point.

Really? You don’t really know Andrew Wilson who is the driving force behind Concorde development. They wouldn’t have gone this far only to abandon the project. No other Concordes are serious competitors.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

3 hours ago, Alcides Segovia said:

That I have to find my serial numbers just to download an update I think for me is equally if not more frustrating. 😛 

Despite all efforts, software is still pirated so they’re trying to minimise that by going down that route. Frustrating perhaps but understandable.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

5 hours ago, Ray Proudfoot said:

Really? You don’t really know Andrew Wilson who is the driving force behind Concorde development. They wouldn’t have gone this far only to abandon the project. No other Concordes are serious competitors.

Would you mind not always hijacking Airbus threads for your Concorde agenda? I get that you're frustrated but it's offtopic. I have reported it but I assume nothing is going to happen, even though you do it again and again.

1 minute ago, flycln said:

Would you mind not always hijacking Airbus threads for your Concorde agenda? I get that you're frustrated but it's offtopic. I have reported it but I assume nothing is going to happen, even though you do it again and again.

It's not that off-topic since FSL also make that aircraft. But I will desist as there's nothing more to add for now.

• Like 1

Ray (Cheshire, England).
Cheadle Hulme Weather

18 hours ago, Greggy_D said:

Oh, there is!

https://flightsimlabs.onfastspring.com/account

Enter your e-mail address and you'll be sent a link to click on.  Once you do that, most if not all products will be listed on a single download page.  (For some reason, the 321 doesn't have a download for me via this method and I have to use the old download method.)

They seem to have sorted this fast spring thing out. I just used that method and all of my downloads were there this time. 

I was getting 10MB/sec download speed which is acceptable. I guess the mad rush is over now! 🤣😂🤣

AMD Ryzen 5900X - Asus Crosshair VI Hero - G.Skill 32GB (2x16GB) 3000 C14 DDR4 @ 3600 14-14-15-14-28-42

AMD Red Devil Radeon 6900XT  2700/2112 1125mv - 3 x Iiyama G-Master GB2888UHSU 4k @ 11560x2160

Saitek X-55 Rhino - Track IR5 - Obutto Sim Cockpit + Triple Monitor Stand - Fancy some Techno? https://www.mixcloud.com/dj_bully/

My grip with them is that they don't plan on bringing the EFB to the non-SL A319/A320 any time soon. For the A320 it's not that relevant because we have the SL, but I'm really missing this feature in the A319 which they didn't even do as as a sharklet. How difficult could it be?

26 minutes ago, thepilot said:

I'm really missing this feature in the A319 which they didn't even do as as a sharklet.

At least they've always been honest about it and never promised it.
What iritates me more in this industry is big promises not delivered.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Rafal said:

At least they've always been honest about it and never promised it.
What iritates me more in this industry is big promises not delivered.

While that's true, it's also not really understandable why this can't be retrofitted easily onto the non-SL aircraft. PMDG did it too with the EFB that you get with the -200ER.

On 7/3/2021 at 1:50 AM, Ray Proudfoot said:

Really. The teaser in the video was great, but the longer this goes on, the less confidence I have (see your post that got locked immediately the other day on their forums). No I have not met Andrew, but I know his great passion for the project and I have been a customer for years, as well as a participant with you on their Concorde-X forums.

On 7/3/2021 at 1:50 AM, Ray Proudfoot said:

They wouldn’t have gone this far only to abandon the project. No other Concordes are serious competitors.

It has been paused before and it can be paused again. You nor I have on idea how far they are. To your last sentence, I agree full agree, but that isn't the issue at hand. The issue that is rapidly approaching the longer this draws out is do they spend time on finishing Concorde for P3D or devote their efforts to getting their A320 line in P3D. If you want to continue this discussion as we really are drifting away from the purpose of this thread, might I recommend continuing it in the un-pausing thread?

Edited by MrNuke

@MrNuke, I’m not in any mood to discuss Concorde at the moment. The way FSL conducts themselves really annoys me. Further discussion over there is pointless.

• Like 1

Ray (Cheshire, England).
Cheadle Hulme Weather

1 hour ago, craigeaglefire said:

so sad,

there is now about zero chance of FSL Concorde…

What are you talking about? The situation is literally the exact opposite as you describe. FSL will release a new Concorde.