Sign in to follow this  
CLE_AA-5B_GrummanTiger

New aircraft coming soon to a PC near you!

For those who don't frequent the MSFS forums or Discord, the HondaJet continues to be developed and tested. It's coming together, but keep in mind this is a one-man project doing this in his spare time and, as we all know, spare time can be a luxury at times. The model has seen extensive cleanup and debugging and he's been working on the last of the coding for the avionics as well as other systems.

In addition, yours truly has been working on documents to get you up and running and in the air in no time once the model is released. A Little Navmap aircraft performance profile will be built for those who prefer using LNM and Simbrief already has the HondaJet in the drop-down menu (thanks to Derek of Simbrief for that!).

Liveries are also being created by talented individuals for this plane, so you can pick your favorite design scheme to fly in!

• Like 3

Will it have default GPS or one of the Working Title G3000 or Nxi? I`m hoping for Nxi, its great.

39 minutes ago, Tva said:

Will it have default GPS or one of the Working Title G3000 or Nxi? I`m hoping for Nxi, its great.

For now, it will use the Working Title G3000 as the real HondaJet uses a customized integrated G3000 suite. The model will mimic the HondaJet's avionics as it is in-real-life. Working Title has said that they will address the G3000 once the NXi reaches a completed (or close to) state. So, until that day comes, the model will come with the WT G3000 already built-in.

Edited by CLE_AA-5B_GrummanTiger
  • Like 1

Thank you, sounds good. I`m waiting for this and the Kodiak, hope at least one will come in the next weeks.

55 minutes ago, CLE_AA-5B_GrummanTiger said:

Update time! It's getting very, very close! Here's some new juicy shots to keep you sated for a bit!

https://imgur.com/a/fB1qGAW

The photos look great! A little partial to this one as I started to model this aircraft for FSX as freeware back in the day! Exciting!

Lawrence “Laurie” Doering

Latest video at The Flight Level Beautiful Sunset Flight Over Burlington, Ontario + Cool Instrumental + GoPro Aerial Cameras | 4K

OMG they modeled toilet! My dream came true! LOL 

flight sim addict, airplane owner, CFI

1 hour ago, sd_flyer said:

OMG they modeled toilet! My dream came true! LOL 

I've had a two hour flight in one and can easily challenge your trash talking.  And that was before the Elite's emergence.  

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

11 minutes ago, fppilot said:

I've had a two hour flight in one and can easily challenge your trash talking.  And that was before the Elite's emergence.  

I absolutely  have no idea what are you talking about.

2 minutes ago, sd_flyer said:

I absolutely  have no idea what are you talking about.

Toilet comment!  Pretty clear!  It is a very nice aircraft.
Were you admiring that they included such amenities?  If so that was not clear.  Appeared you were referring to the HJ as word not allowed! Cr followed by ap!

Edited by fppilot

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

5 minutes ago, fppilot said:

Were you admiring that they included such amenities?  If so that was not clear.  Appeared you were referring to the HJ as word not allowed! Cr followed by ap!

Again you lost me! What is HJ or Cr? I have no clue what kind of fantasies occupy your head.

PMDG  DC-6 has nice cabins but no lavatory. Finally there is developer who modeled it all. I love it. I hope you don't make fuss from this comment 

6 hours ago, fppilot said:

☹️

8 hours ago, Ricardo41 said:

Coming soon? A more accurate and less clickbaity title would be: work in progress. 

Ok, work in progress! Everybody, this plane is a work in progress!

Coming soon!

• Like 1