Sign in to follow this  
Flysimware

More progress on the Cessna 414AW

Looking forward to some more updates, but I suspect the FMC mod for the Lear has our boys busy.... 🙂 

6 hours ago, rightseat said:

Looking forward to some more updates, but I suspect the FMC mod for the Lear has our boys busy.... 🙂 

Same ole story -- the C414 is still in the 'paint shop'. 

As for the Lear's UNS-1 FMC, Mark is waiting for the fella doing the C coding to fix some of the identified bugs, and then Mark will make the next update available.

Al

• Like 1

Here is a sneak peak on the interior images in MSFS 2020. Our new goal is to release to MSFS 2020 as there are some 3rd party gauges that we had planned to use that are no longer will have support for P3D. I think P3D will have to wait for now. 

Screenshot%20(133).jpg

Screenshot%20(134).jpg

Screenshot%20(135).jpg

Screenshot%20(136).jpg

Screenshot%20(137).jpg

Screenshot%20(138).jpg

Screenshot%20(141).jpg

Screenshot%20(142).jpg

Screenshot%20(143).jpg

Screenshot%20(144).jpg

Edited by Flysimware
  • Like 6

Heck yeah!  Oh didn't know the 414 is pressurized.  Awesome.

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Well, it looks very nice. But, have to admit that I am really disappointed to hear that it won't be coming to P3D. Not sure what changed after all this time but wish you guys luck. Unfortunately I will be passing it up unless something changes to allow you to complete the P3D version.

Jesse

Jesse Cochran
"... eyes ever turned skyward"

P3D v5.3 Professional, Windows 10 Professional, Jetline GTX, Gigabyte Aorus X299 Gaming 7 mobo, i7 7740X @ 4.9 GHz, Corsair H115i Liquid Cooling, 32Gb SDRAM @ 3200MHz, Nvidia GeForce GTX1080Ti @ 11 GB

ORBX Global + NALC, ASP3D, ASCA, ENVTEX, TrackIR, Virtual-Fly Yoko Yoke, TQ6+, Ruddo+ Rudder Pedals

So sorry to read that the Cessna 414 will not be available for P3D any time soon. I too will not be purchasing it unless something changes, allowing it to be P3D 5.1 compatible.

Raymie

I spoke to the owner of 3DReach who now does out texture work and he noticed they accidently left the AO map in the Albedo that was for the P3D. But in MSFS2020 the AO map goes in the metal texture so that is why everything looks so dark. So will update with some new textures soon.

Impressive! Thanks to update. 

Sorry guys, but MSFS2020 is the future.

José Luís

| Flightsimulator: MSFS | Add-Ons: | PMDG Douglas DC-6 | PMDG 737-700 | Fenix A320 | Maddog X MD82| FSW CESSNA 414AW CHANCELLOR |

16 hours ago, raymie said:

So sorry to read that the Cessna 414 will not be available for P3D any time soon. I too will not be purchasing it unless something changes, allowing it to be P3D 5.1 compatible.

Raymie

Unfortunately, it now turns out some of the 3rd party avionics planned for the P3D version of the C414 will NOT be updated to work with P3Dv5.1 or beyond, and others will no longer be sold. Flysimware is ONE person, Mark, and he can only do so much, and like all of us has to make decisions that make the most sense based on currently available information.

Al

Edited by ark

I have enjoyed Flysimware's airplanes in P3D. I look forward to seeing and purchasing their MSFS products. Based on what they produced in the past, I think I will like their MSFS offerings.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

John
My first SIM was a Link Trainer. My last was a T-6 II
AMD Ryzen 7 7800 X3D@ 5.1 GHz, 32 GB DDR5 RAM - 3 M2 Drives. 1 TB Boot, 2 TB Sim drive, 2 TB Add-on Drive, 6TB Backup data hard drive
RTX 3080 10GB VRAM, Meta Quest 3 VR Headset

37 minutes ago, jmig said:

I have enjoyed Flysimware's airplanes in P3D. I look forward to seeing and purchasing their MSFS products. Based on what they produced in the past, I think I will like their MSFS offerings.

Same.  I loved their LJ35.  I hope to buy that someday too.

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

"I think P3D will have to wait for now."

That's so disappointing, even if it can't be helped, which I understand. I've been waiting and watching this thread for a long time; no purchase for me then because I'm not upgrading for years and could care less if MS2020 is the future. My equipment won't handle it the way I need it to perform.  The 414 texturing looks really great though; it was a great decision to outsource the texturing. 🙂

Seriously, this looks amazing and a massive leap forward texture wise for Flysimware. We know the systems and flight model will be on point as they always are. This is an easy no brainer purchase

Nick Silver

http://www.youtube.com/user/socalf1fan

Ryzen 7 5800x, 32gb ddr4 3200mhz ram, RTX 3080 FE, HP Reverb G2 v2, 4K Tv Monitor