Sign in to follow this  
Flysimware

More progress on the Cessna 414AW

I will be adding future updates, images, videos and news on the Cessna 414AW project to this thread.

• Like 4

RE: @Flysimware

Hi Mark,

Looks superb - what do you do - get the shop manuals for the model you're working on - that would seem to be the only source for the exacting details you put in on your models... Nice work...

One request I'd like to see added to your models - if you can figure it out - A2A designed a towbar mechanism for their aircraft - click on the towbar - now you simply use the joystick to - push - pull - and steer - the aircraft as if you were operating the towbar yourself - it's pretty slick and smooth... It makes it easy to position the aircraft on the ramp or even pull into or out hangars...

Regards,
Scott

• Upvote 1

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7

On 9/4/2019 at 7:30 AM, scottb613 said:

RE: @Flysimware

Hi Mark,

Looks superb - what do you do - get the shop manuals for the model you're working on - that would seem to be the only source for the exacting details you put in on your models... Nice work...

One request I'd like to see added to your models - if you can figure it out - A2A designed a towbar mechanism for their aircraft - click on the towbar - now you simply use the joystick to - push - pull - and steer - the aircraft as if you were operating the towbar yourself - it's pretty slick and smooth... It makes it easy to position the aircraft on the ramp or even pull into or out hangars...

Regards,
Scott

He doesn't have to get the manuals...remember what kind of airplane I told you we own?

😉

• Upvote 1

Joe - Chief Pilot & Lead Tester - Flysimware Simulation Software

Captain - Gulfstream IV-SP

ATP/CFI/AGI/EMB-505/LR-JET/G-IV

It's been six months since an update in this thread. Anything going on w the 414?

1 hour ago, rightseat said:

It's been six months since an update in this thread. Anything going on w the 414?

Fair question, time really does fly!

What I know, and I think was mentioned elsewhere on this forum, is that the C414 exterior model was completed and sent off to the texturing company a number of months ago. So I would expect texturing of the exterior model should be nearing completion.

Once the exterior model was shipped off, Mark started on the C414 interior model although over the last month or so C414 work has slowed down as he has been working on the Falcon50 update and getting the Lear35 panel ready for the UNS-1 (moving the Lear's radios from the center console to the main panel and also updating the main panel to be more aligned with the Lear35 Captain Joe files).

I'm sure Mark will provide additional C414 info here in response to your request.

Al

Really looking forward to this one.

Jesse

Jesse Cochran
"... eyes ever turned skyward"

P3D v5.3 Professional, Windows 10 Professional, Jetline GTX, Gigabyte Aorus X299 Gaming 7 mobo, i7 7740X @ 4.9 GHz, Corsair H115i Liquid Cooling, 32Gb SDRAM @ 3200MHz, Nvidia GeForce GTX1080Ti @ 11 GB

ORBX Global + NALC, ASP3D, ASCA, ENVTEX, TrackIR, Virtual-Fly Yoko Yoke, TQ6+, Ruddo+ Rudder Pedals

If the graphics are at least equal to the Alabeo 310R, then I'll be the first in line to get this bird. I have no doubt the flight dynamics will be good.

2 Monitors, 240G SSD.FSX:Steam with UTX USA Scenery, ORBX Base, Buildings, Airports, NorCAL, Steam addon- Airports, Trees, Milviz310R, Alabeo310R, Flight1 GTN750/650, Carenado- TBM850, Baron, Arrow, V35, F33, C441, 421C, Phenom 100, Premier 1A, RA Duke B60 V2, RA Duke Turbine V2,  Active Sky Next always running real WX. Skyvector 

Yeah this will be a lovely twin!  I'll need a GTN650 or 750 in mine lol

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |