Sign in to follow this  
ChaoticBeauty

Aviat Husky A-1C is released!

Available now for $14,99 in the Marketplace.

• Most powerful version of the Aviat Husky featuring the 200 HP fuel injected Lycoming IO-360-A1D6 engine
  • High power to weight ratio, allowing excellent short take-off and landing capabilities
  • Day/Night VFR Radio Package
  • Garmin aera 796 touchscreen for navigation and flight planning
  • Digital attitude indicator with adjustable backlight
  • Dedicated display for engine monitoring
  • 10 liveries
Edited by ChaoticBeauty
  • Like 8

Nice!

I cant wait to land this at the taxiways of John Wayne Airport!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

PC- AMD Ryzen 7800X3D, 64gb 6400mhz RAM, Nvidia RTX4090

Alan- we need a review mate! This one interests me….

• Like 1

Best-

Carl Avari-Cooper

16 minutes ago, snapshot21 said:

Nice!

I cant wait to land this at the taxiways of John Wayne Airport!

Yes you can but it wont make you Han Solo LOL

• Like 3

flight sim addict, airplane owner, CFI

As a gesture to this community, after all the miseries we have been through, Microsoft makes it a freeware unti the next hot fix  😋

Edited by Dominique_K
  • Like 6

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

Got it. One take off and one landing so far. Got to say, loving it. My kind of aircraft. Good price, thank you ASOBO.

• Like 4

How in the world did you get it for Free?? It shows 14.99

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700F CPU @ 2.90GHz (8 cores) Hyper on, Evga RTX 3060 12 Gig, 32 GB ram, Windows 11, P3D v6, and MSFS 2020 and a couple of SSD's

Oh man, the saturation on that video is so over the top, is that how Xbox looks? In my opinion is a colouring aberration.

• Like 3

Iñigo Bildarratz

It looks lovely.... but with all the cubs, this feels like more of the same.  Hoping they will do a tricycle LSA next, or a mainstream GA.

5 Cub-inspired, small, taildraggers is probably enough! 😃

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Bill

UK LAPL-A (Formerly NPPL-A and -M)

1 hour ago, ChaoticBeauty said:
  • Most powerful version of the Aviat Husky featuring the 200 HP fuel injected Lycoming IO-360-A1D6 engine
  • High power to weight ratio, allowing excellent short take-off and landing capabilities
  • Day/Night VFR Radio Package
  • Garmin aera 796 touchscreen for navigation and flight planning
  • Digital attitude indicator with adjustable backlight
  • Dedicated display for engine monitoring
  • 10 liveries

So basically another default, drone-camera-like, sightseeing aircraft with no complex features like those found in A2A, Milviz, Simcoders etc, of course with the default Xbox "game" flight model included, optimized for Xbox game controllers.

They have the audacity to charge money for this? After they stabbed the "flight" simmer customers and complex 3rd party aircraft developers in the back with SU5?

Just checked my Microsoft account. February 2021 was the last time I bought something for this console game. It was around that time when I started smelling something fishy. Prior to that I was regularly buying multiple addons straight from the in-sim marketplace every month and encouraged others to do the same so that Microsoft too received a cut.

At the moment I’m on the verge of quitting and abandoning this platform for once and for all unless and until Microsoft apologize profusely in public and do something radical and revolutionary very quickly for the “flight” simmer customers and not gamers.

Edited by EvidencePlz
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, JYW said:

It looks lovely.... but with all the cubs, this feels like more of the same.  Hoping they will do a tricycle LSA next, or a mainstream GA.

5 Cub-inspired, small, taildraggers is probably enough! 😃

I think that there are way to many airliners already, all basically the same thing. To each his own. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Air1 said:

I think that there are way to many airliners already, all basically the same thing. To each his own. 

I agree, but I wasn't talking about airliners.  I was talking about the inarguable abundance of Cub-framed GA in the sim, as default planes, as 3rd party addons, and now as official Asobo addons.  It's like the dimension plans of a Cub have been made open source, and everyone wants a bit of the $£$$!  😁

Absolutely agree each to their own, but come on, there are a heck of a lot of Cub-style taildraggers out there now.

Edited by JYW

Bill

UK LAPL-A (Formerly NPPL-A and -M)

As a GA, bush flying kind of guy.... I love this. These airplanes are the best way to see the sim. I fly the XCUB all over the place. The Vis is awesome... can fly up high, or at 100 feet. The husky looks pretty cool!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1