Sign in to follow this  
Waldo Pepper

Hype Performance Group H145 Early Access Tomorrow

1 hour ago, styckx said:

It's a public forum. For all to see, read, say and comment on. I read and observe everything here.

That's what open forums are for. Maybe my approach was a bit too "Jersey" but come on you have to admit I had a valid point. Tough love is still love. 

Yes it's a public forum and you are certainly making a public fool of yourself, far more than just being "that guy".  I don't see any "tough love" here at all - just you grinding an axe on them for whatever personal beef you have, which is confusing, since you have no stake or interest in this product and seem to have an intense dislike for their business model which, by the way, isn't something unique to this developer.  So why are you still here harping about it?  The seemingly horrific flickering texture error that you have pointed that you think they have privately admitted you have a point about?  No, they publicly - not privately - stated they have it fixed already.  So since you have no intent at all to ever do business with this company, then the question, in Jersey terms, becomes, What's it to ya?  No one is asking you to advocate on our behalf as customers of the product.  Quite the opposite - go get a life please, LMAO!

Or at least do yourself a favor and watch this video for your own sake - and no offense, this is me just giving you some tough love... 😘

Edited by Stoopy
  • Like 4

"That's what" - She

For a good time, download my repaints for the RealAir Scout/Citabria/Decathlon in the AvSim library by clicking here!

It’s the most fun I’ve ever had in a sim helicopter.  Looking forward to the next update!

• Like 3

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

31 minutes ago, regis9 said:

It’s the most fun I’ve ever had in a sim helicopter.  Looking forward to the next update!

Me too

• Like 1

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

Awesome "Beta 3" update from these guys this week.   Now you only need to activate it once.   Like the built in NeoPad now.

Edited by Waldo Pepper
  • Like 2

If you love modern avionics and glass cockpits, and beautiful visuals, and automation then this is the heli for you! It's a joy to fly casually for sight seeing with an xbox controller. Just sit back relax and enjoy. I love how the dev incorporated different flight models from xbox, basic and advanced for all types of flyers to enjoy.

• Like 2

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

Wow - I just had a fantastic flight from Santa Barbara just before sunset, down the coast to Long Beach, picked up some pax at the Queen Mary Heliport and took 'em straight out to Catalina Island KAVX while enjoying the gorgeous night lighting of LA in SU6.  This helo flies so well now, and the automated systems are a real pleasure to get to use to take just the right amount of workload off on those longer hauls.  Loving this bird!

Also digging the additions to the tablet particularly the options on the clickspot at the top. I used the external power unit to fire up, but after disconnecting it via the tablet I still had an advisory of "EPU Connected" on the PFD for the whole flight.  Also in the pic below I had all the lights on but they seem kinda dim.  But the landing light and the spotlight work extremely well, which was fortunate because Orbx has my destination of KAVX almost completely unlit at night!

ST64fcI.gif

Edited by Stoopy
  • Like 2

"That's what" - She

For a good time, download my repaints for the RealAir Scout/Citabria/Decathlon in the AvSim library by clicking here!

Hotfix 3.0.1 is out in emails

• Like 2

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700F CPU @ 2.90GHz (8 cores) Hyper on, Evga RTX 3060 12 Gig, 32 GB ram, Windows 11, P3D v6, and MSFS 2020 and a couple of SSD's

From the Faquier County, Virginia, police blotter: 

"At 5:22 Sunday October 24 we received a call reporting public female nudity occurring at Warrenton-Faquier Airport KHWY.  We promptly arrived on scene with body cameras and recording equipment activated, and Phil also had his Axe body spray at the ready.  We were disappointed to see that it was only that Ray had left his P-38 unhangared again."

RzPxAon.gif

4X8Q0CQ.gif

Edited by Stoopy
  • Like 3

"That's what" - She

Just bought this fantastic heli.

I have been enjoying the Bell47. But this is fantastic as well.

Much more relaxing. More fun the the Bell 407 in X-plane, my old favorite heli.

Thanks to the developers. 

FS2020 was made for helis with all the fantastic scenery. And the H145 is the perfect aircraft to enjoy low and slow/fast.

• Like 1

Pit.jpg

Com GA Pilot, Retired • MSFS 2020 • Gigabyte 8th gen lga1151 motherboard z2370 hd3, i5 8600 8th gen 4.3ghz, Thermaltake 750w power supply, 4 x 8gb ddr4 dimm, MSI force GTO 1070 8gb ddr5, 4 SSD's • 4K main display with 3 HD displays, one is a touch screen. Often used as 3 1080P NVIDEA surround screens and one HD touchscreen for AirManager

On 10/25/2021 at 9:05 PM, 177B said:

I have been enjoying the Bell47. But this is fantastic as well.

Much more relaxing. More fun the the Bell 407 in X-plane, my old favorite heli.

Big fan of the Bell 47 as well which is about as far on the opposite side of the spectrum as this H145 but both are indeed great.  And the 407 was my favorite in XP as well - the autotrim was a game changer for cross-country flights!  Would love to see one for this sim down the road...along with an OH-6 Cayuse...

jWTHxlx.jpg

• Like 2

"That's what" - She

Hi, does anyone have a H145 profile suitable for Lorby_si Axis and Oh's, thanks for sharing.

Hello Sim Users - Anyway you analyze it - you'll find the H145 replicates the original machine in both visuals and electronics. Most important, the H145 Sim model replicates the full size helicopter in flight to a higher degree than any other sim model in existence. I feel comfortable saying this, since my 50 year career includes building the first unmanned multi stabilized aerial helicopter for motion picture and military front line defense and working direct with helicopter/drone manufactures worldwide.

Finally, it benefits all H145 owners to have the developer group here on this forum to share their expertise and to receive feedback to improve the machine further. For anyone to criticize the fact the developer has a monetary interest in his work is self-serving and without merit. Congrats to the Hype Group for a great product!

Regards Mike Mas

www.rotory.com

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Cant wait until this thing comes out of early access beta into version 1.  I am assuming they are waiting for the upcoming helo stuff from MSFS, which is coming in November.  It is getting close. 🙂

CPU: Core i5-6600K 4 core (3.5GHz) - overclock to 4.3 | RAM: (1066 MHz) 16GB
MOBO: ASUS Z170 Pro |  GeForce GTX 1070 8GB | MONITOR: 2560 X 1440 2K