Sign in to follow this  
ChaoticBeauty

Hotfix 1.19.9.0 is now live!

Just now, kt069 said:

Check the Downloads & Updates section from the top right corner  3 dots ...

I've already done it.

But nothing!

• Like 1

No issues here.  Went to the MS store, clicked get updates and the MSFS update showed up within 30 sec. 

The only update hassle I ever had with MSFS was WU6 that did not show up because I did not have the Xbox app. 

MSFS update was quick. with 2 updates in the content manager as well.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Rick Verhallen

i9-13900KF OC to 5.8 Ghz | 64 GIG- G.Skill 7200 RAM | Asus ROG Maximus z790 Hero Motherboard | Gigabyte  RTX 4090 OC |  47" Samsung 4K Monitor I HP Reverb G2 HMD I Varjo Aero HMD I  Windows 11

Just now, John Fields said:

I've already done it.

But nothing!

Maybe restart the PC ?

• Like 1

Intel i7-9700K - Asus Nvidia RTX 2080 Super - 32 Gb Ram - SSD Drive - Win10 x64 - Samsung 43" 4K TV

2 minutes ago, michap7 said:

That´s what helped in my case, thanks! 

I're restarted my PC.

But the situation is the same.

No update.

17 minutes ago, Sesquashtoo said:

I see from now on, updates are going to be a total hassle to even get...

I have the xbox app running and still no update appears from the M.S. Store update bar.  Nothing...

Look in the store for the sim and click on it, update started then immediately for me. Xbox app was installed and active.

• Like 2

- Harry 

i9-13900K (HT off, 5.5 GHz, Z690) - 32 GB RAM (DDR5 6400, CAS 34), RTX 3090Windows 11 Pro (1TB M.2) - MSFS 2020 (MS Store, on separate 4TB M.2).

Same for me, have tried all solutions, but no update for me. This is getting out of hand.

Dan Rasmussen

14 minutes ago, John Fields said:

I've already done it.

But nothing!

I got it...only around 5.7 mb....run MSFS from the Xbox app, and when MSFS checks for updates...you will see it come up.  I did NOT see any update from the M.S. Store Update page...only from inside MSFS.

All done for me. Here is what I did (the previous update was total mess but this one straightforward):

1. Launch MSFS > At the message "There is a mandatory update available at MS Store" > Click OK > MS Store opens
  2. Refresh updates > MSFS came up > download
  3. Restart MSFS > the update was there to download
  4. Complete the Content update
Edited by Bernard Ducret

Bernard

CPU = 12900K / GPU = Nvidia 3090 VRAM 24 GB / RAM = 64 GB / SSD = 2 TB 980 PRO PCle 4.0 NVMe™ M.2, 

21 minutes ago, kt069 said:

Check the Downloads & Updates section from the top right corner  3 dots ...

How absolutely stupid!  At the Microsoft Store I decided when there to sign out and sign back in.  I only signed out. Period. Did not sign back in.   Then the drop arrow for updates appeared.

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

Don't forget the 10.07KB WU6 Update in the content manager.

Edited by Nemo
  • Like 2

- Harry 

i9-13900K (HT off, 5.5 GHz, Z690) - 32 GB RAM (DDR5 6400, CAS 34), RTX 3090Windows 11 Pro (1TB M.2) - MSFS 2020 (MS Store, on separate 4TB M.2).

I am not sure on how MS distributes their updates, but its possible the update has not propagated to all the servers across the internet yet. Its still early. Maybe just give it a little time and try again. 

Rick Verhallen

i9-13900KF OC to 5.8 Ghz | 64 GIG- G.Skill 7200 RAM | Asus ROG Maximus z790 Hero Motherboard | Gigabyte  RTX 4090 OC |  47" Samsung 4K Monitor I HP Reverb G2 HMD I Varjo Aero HMD I  Windows 11