Sign in to follow this  
Car147

Milviz ATR 72-600 Coming along nicely

I don't really pay much attention to other areas of gaming, but the ratio of extreme touchiness seems to be weirdly high amongst creators for this type of thing. 

Far better to simply keep yer gob shut and keep on delivering. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

FSDT once chewed me out for a misunderstood sentence and I am still a loyal customer. I've decided my own fun is more important than making a statement or drawing a line.

Letting things go can honestly add years to your life, I've learned 

• Upvote 1

Take-offs are optional, landings are mandatory.
The only time you have too much fuel is when you're on fire.
To make a small fortune in aviation you must start with a large fortune.

There's nothing less important than the runway behind you and the altitude above you.
It's better to be on the ground wishing you were in the air, than in the air wishing you were on the ground.

9 minutes ago, WestAir said:

FSDT once chewed me out for a misunderstood sentence and I am still a loyal customer. I've decided my own fun is more important than making a statement or drawing a line.

Letting things go can honestly add years to your life, I've learned 

Umberto is often very blunt and dry in his answers, he's been like this for years and seems it's just his personality. We as humans have to adjust to this, I deal with the clients on daily basis and have to adjust to their personalities all the time. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

2 minutes ago, Drumcode said:

Umberto is often very blunt and dry in his answers, he's been like this for years and seems it's just his personality. We as humans have to adjust to this, I deal with the clients on daily basis and have to adjust to their personalities all the time. 

Yup. It's a learned skill, that's for sure. It's really hard not to take things personally, especially from a stranger. I wish I was better at it lol.

There's nothing less important than the runway behind you and the altitude above you.
It's better to be on the ground wishing you were in the air, than in the air wishing you were on the ground.

But I instead really want my 310!

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

I cannot find any arrogance in a relaxed answer like "Yeah...we know...." especially when it follows a seemingly relaxed statement like "I know WIP, but them tires need to get that dirty treatment ha!" I take both merely as a casual way of communicating, and I prefer when ppl are not "all business" all the time, especially in a public forum not their own. Maybe a language barrier topic, but I honestly do not understand any of the following reactions on this, sorry.

Plane itself looks promising. But I somehow got tired of flying airliners after all the years in P3D and XP. I will probably still get my hands on PMDG 737 and Fenix A320, these and the CRJ by Aerosoft should then be enough for me. I am currently more enjoying flying GA over areas I have not visited in other sims. But who knows, if their plane will be a serious competition to the before mentioned planes, I might reconsider.

• Like 4

Everyone loves their drama.  If Milviz delivers a good product, no one is going to care about a few overly sensitive forum posters.

2 hours ago, Gilandred said:

neither party handled the escalation well.

a textbook case 

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

14 minutes ago, VFXSimmer said:

Everyone loves their drama.  If Milviz delivers a good product, no one is going to care about a few overly sensitive forum posters.

That, and I'd bet nearly all of the people saying "they won't get a dime from me" will actually give Milviz their dimes....because they want the ATR so bad haha.

• Upvote 1

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Yeah we know means Yeah we know. Stirring things up is ant art form. Chill or go for a walk.

I9-14900K,  Gigabyte B760 Aorus Elite AX, RTX 4080, 32 ram.1 tb nvme  M.2 SSD, MSFS 2020 on 2 tb nvme m.2 SSD

Why is this moved to hangar chat?  It's about an upcoming MSFS addon.

• Like 2

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Look when I read it, “Yeah…We Know…” I thought that’s a little odd response to a customer but then I saw his response to another person and then I knew it was pure arrogance. Has nothing to do with sensitivity. I’m in business so I deal with the good and the bad everyday. However, personally I wouldn’t respond like they did to customers. 

27 minutes ago, Ridvan Celik said:

Look when I read it, “Yeah…We Know…” I thought that’s a little odd response to a customer but then I saw his response to another person and then I knew it was pure arrogance. Has nothing to do with sensitivity. I’m in business so I deal with the good and the bad everyday. However, personally I wouldn’t respond like they did to customers. 

I didn't think it was odd at all.  But that's okay we can agree to disagree in that case.  I would agree that the downhill slope for both parties wasn't great.

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |

35 minutes ago, ryanbatcund said:

I didn't think it was odd at all.  But that's okay we can agree to disagree in that case.  I would agree that the downhill slope for both parties wasn't great.

I guess we’ll have to.

Their responses to other people were pretty poor too. 

Also to the other commenter, no I won’t give my money to someone with such arrogance just to have an ATR in my sim. I stand by all my comments. 

31 minutes ago, Ridvan Celik said:

Also to the other commenter, no I won’t give my money to someone with such arrogance just to have an ATR in my sim. I stand by all my comments. 

All good mate. That was me, and I benefit from people who sacrifice their own enjoyment in the hopes of punishing devs who run rampant over their base. Believe me when I say I hope they hear you loud and clear. Cheers.