Sign in to follow this  
Tokitaumelie

Upcoming TRAINING Edition Release & Virtual Cockpit Re-Desig

Still not available from JustFlight... this is so wrong. 

Edited by Epikk
  • Upvote 1

Best regards, Fritz ESSONO

20 hours ago, jomcci said:

@kevinfirth

Hi Kevin,

first of all I don't have hours on that specific A/C, but colleagues of mine have and reported overall better performance after TO in general (long time ago, can't reconstruct the whole conversation in detail). The Q400 is a monster....

I found an interesting discussion on that topic: http://majesticsoftware.com/forums/discussion/737/this-a-c-is-underpowered 

Maybe you have felt differently and you know the A/C from daily business? Let us know.

PS: I don't know what you meant by "aerosoft version".    

The aerosoft version comment was a cheap gag sorry! I'm not type rated on the Q400 so I defer to those that are, what I meant was it seems very well represented at lower alts to me, but it may very well be less accurate elsewhere.

Kevin Firth - i9 10850K @5.2; Asus Maximus XII Hero; 32Gb Cas16 3600 DDR4; RTX3090; AutoFPS; FG mod

Beta tester for: UK2000; JustFlight; VoxATC; FSReborn; //42

spacer.png xaP1VAU.png

ATTN:  JUST FLIGHT CUSTOMERS

Folks, for those of you awaiting the purchase from Just Flight, it surely seems to be taking much longer than they normally do it getting the upload completed.

We sincerely apologize for the delay at Just Flight, which is out of our control. Seems as though the individual responsible for uploading the software is on vacation, and with it being the weekend it sounds like this may not be available till (hopefully) Monday.

Cheers

KROSWYND    a.k.a KILO_WHISKEY
Majestic Software Development/Support
Banner_MJC8.png

Sys 1:  AMD 7950X3D, NOCTUA D15S, Gigabyte Elite B650, MSI 4090, 64Gb Ram, Corsair 850 Power Supply, 2x2TB M.2 Samsung 980s, 1x4TB WDD M.2, 6xNoctua 120mm case fans, LG C2 55" OLED running at 120Hz for the monitor, Win11. Sys 2:  i7 8700k, MSI GAMING MBoard, 32Gigs RAM, MSI 4070Ti & EVGA 1080Ti. Hardware:  Brunner CLS-E-NG Yoke, Fulcrum One yoke, TM TPR Rudder Pedals, Yoko TQ6+ NEO, StreamDeck, Tobii Eye Tracker, Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Base with a TM grip
SIMULATORS: MSFS2020/XP12/P3D v5.4 & v6:  YouTube Videos

On 11/26/2021 at 11:52 PM, CaptKornDog said:

Any planned visual refreshes for the pilot or pro edition?  Or do you solely have to buy VEP going forward?

The VEP is a part of the TRAINING and COCKPIT Editions, but for the PILOT and PRO Editions it is considered an extension package, which is currently having a re-work of the flight deck.

Excerpt from the the announcement on the MJC forum:
While this was a planned to-do-task, we know that many folks were not pleased with the level of detail provided in the Visual Extension Package, so we are implementing a significant re-design of the Virtual Cockpit of the Q400 for the P3D platform. Changes to be expected will for done on the 3D objects and cockpit structural elements (roof, walls and so on) including the instruments. Both the instrument texts and the EFIS screens resolution will be improved.

Completion of this phase of the VEP upgrade will be released for free to the owners of the Visual Extension package, as well as the Training edition of the Q400.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Banner_MJC8.png

Sys 1:  AMD 7950X3D, NOCTUA D15S, Gigabyte Elite B650, MSI 4090, 64Gb Ram, Corsair 850 Power Supply, 2x2TB M.2 Samsung 980s, 1x4TB WDD M.2, 6xNoctua 120mm case fans, LG C2 55" OLED running at 120Hz for the monitor, Win11. Sys 2:  i7 8700k, MSI GAMING MBoard, 32Gigs RAM, MSI 4070Ti & EVGA 1080Ti. Hardware:  Brunner CLS-E-NG Yoke, Fulcrum One yoke, TM TPR Rudder Pedals, Yoko TQ6+ NEO, StreamDeck, Tobii Eye Tracker, Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Base with a TM grip

1 hour ago, crosswind said:

The VEP is a part of the TRAINING and COCKPIT Editions, but for the PILOT and PRO Editions it is considered an extension package, which is currently having a re-work of the flight deck.

Excerpt from the the announcement on the MJC forum:
While this was a planned to-do-task, we know that many folks were not pleased with the level of detail provided in the Visual Extension Package, so we are implementing a significant re-design of the Virtual Cockpit of the Q400 for the P3D platform. Changes to be expected will for done on the 3D objects and cockpit structural elements (roof, walls and so on) including the instruments. Both the instrument texts and the EFIS screens resolution will be improved.

Completion of this phase of the VEP upgrade will be released for free to the owners of the Visual Extension package, as well as the Training edition of the Q400.

Thanks when is this expected?

Shom

[Win 10 Pro, i7-9700K, MSI 3080Ti, 4K screen, Crucial 2666 16GB, 2 500GB Samsung EVOs 850/860]

[MSFS 2020 running with Fenix A320, PMDG 737, FSS E-175, Aerosoft CRJ]

[P3D v5.3 HF2 running with ifly 737 Max 8, FSLabs A319/320/321, Feelthere E170/175/190/195 v3, PMDG 737 NGXu ,TFDI 717, Aerosoft CRJ Pro, Majestic Dash 8, CS 757 iii, Feelthere ERJ-145, Fly The Maddog X, QW 787, PMDG 777]

1 hour ago, crosswind said:

Folks, for those of you awaiting the purchase from Just Flight, it surely seems to be taking much longer than they normally do it getting the upload completed.

We sincerely apologize for the delay at Just Flight, which is out of our control. Seems as though the individual responsible for uploading the software is on vacation, and with it being the weekend it sounds like this may not be available till (hopefully) Monday.

Cheers

Thanks for letting us know. 

As for the guys at JustFlight, I'm very disappointed. 

• Upvote 1

Best regards, Fritz ESSONO

5 hours ago, Shomron said:

Thanks when is this expected?

In the simplest of terms, whenever it is ready.  Announcements will be made prior to  or upon its update release.

• Upvote 1

Banner_MJC8.png

Thanks , are there any videos out here regarding the features of this upgrade ?

Would really love to see the extensive hardware/joy setup

Michael Moe

Edited by Michael Moe

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Emergency.png

13 hours ago, crosswind said:

In the simplest of terms, whenever it is ready.  Announcements will be made prior to  or upon its update release.

Is there any rough timeframe how long this will take? I honestly have no idea if this will take just a couple of months, half a year, or a year or more (say). 

On 11/28/2021 at 6:36 PM, crosswind said:

Cheers

@Crosswind any solution form you guys for your loyal customers, because Justflight is just a mess... (they lost me as a customer to begin with)
Getting ridiculous for a software company selling stuff... maybe a coupon code, so we can purchase at a different store?

Edited by awf

André

11 hours ago, awf said:

@Crosswind any solution form you guys for your loyal customers, because Justflight is just a mess... (they lost me as a customer to begin with)
Getting ridiculous for a software company selling stuff... maybe a coupon code, so we can purchase at a different store?

At this time no as it would not be an easy transition to acquire a discount from another.  We apologize for the delay.  I did see where Scott from JF posted on the MJC forum regarding the mix up, which was out of our control unfortunately.  I have been out of internet range for most of the day due to work.

We hope that this is rectified soon and will be available for purchase hopefully by Wed morning.

• Like 1

Banner_MJC8.png

6 hours ago, crosswind said:

We apologize for the delay.  I did see where Scott from JF posted on the MJC forum regarding the mix up, which was out of our control unfortunately. 

No need to apologise, mistakes happen, and this is very much a first world problem. A few days extra wait is NOT the end of the world! 🙂

Kevin Firth - i9 10850K @5.2; Asus Maximus XII Hero; 32Gb Cas16 3600 DDR4; RTX3090; AutoFPS; FG mod

Beta tester for: UK2000; JustFlight; VoxATC; FSReborn; //42

spacer.png xaP1VAU.png

3 hours ago, snapshot21 said:

Its now out at justflight! 😄

Any idea how to claim an upgrade from the pro version? I can't find it so far...

Edit: Ok! Found it. It is same way as for the previous upgrades, the voucher is on the previous order pages for those who also wonder. 

Edited by ComSimPilot

Simulators: Prepar3D v5 Academic | X-Plane 1111.50+ | DCS  World  Open Beta MSFS 2020 Premium Deluxe | 
PC Hardware: Dell U3417W Intel i9 10900K | msi RTX 2080 Ti  Gaming X Trio msi MPG Z490 Gaming Edge Wifi | G.Skill 32GB 3600Mhz CL16 | Samsung 970 EVO Plus+860 EVO+850 EVO x 1TB, Western Digital Black Caviar Black x 6 TB Corsair RM1000i Corsair H115i Platinum Fractal Design Define S2 Gunmetal |
Flight Controls: Fulcrum One Yoke Virpil VPC WarBRD Base Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM Grip, Thrustmaster Warthog+F/A-18C Grip Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals | Virtual Fly TQ6+Throttle Quadrant | Sismo B737 Max Gear Lever | TrackIR 5Monsterteck Desk Mounts |
My fleet catalog: Link                                                                                                                                                       

20 hours ago, crosswind said:

At this time no as it would not be an easy transition to acquire a discount from another.  We apologize for the delay.  I did see where Scott from JF posted on the MJC forum regarding the mix up, which was out of our control unfortunately.  I have been out of internet range for most of the day due to work.

We hope that this is rectified soon and will be available for purchase hopefully by Wed morning.

Thanks for the support Kroswynd 😉 really appreciated...

André