Sign in to follow this  
ca_metal

FSLTS - Live Traffic using Flightradar24

1 hour ago, MarcG said:

FSLTS....FSLTL....it's got confusing again

it's FSLTL, I'm not sure what FSLTS is, if it even exists. 😂

Edited by Abriael

spacer.png

News Editor at Techraptor, previously at Twinfinite.

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Kaiii3 said:

so basically we are now back to assumptions... something the Moderator here said we should avoid.

The whole puropse of the initial post was to point out, that there are still some open questions about the content of the package and that the Post on Discord seems to cause a dejavu. We all know how this has ended at the beginning of the year and it seems not much has changed since then....

Kaiii you are showing very poor form getting involved in this thread imo, from the outside it would appear you are trying to stir the pot - which is a repeat of the dish you served up in the Aerosoft simple traffic threads a while ago.

For the record I like your product and appreciate the work you’ve done - just just concentrate on that please👍

• Like 22
  • Upvote 1

Ryzen 5900x - 32gb 3600Mhz RAM - Asus Strix X570-F Motherboard - ASUS TUF OC RTX 3090 - AOC AGON 32" 144Hz - LG OLED55CX5LB 55" Smart 4K Ultra HD HDR OLED - 1TB Sabrent Rocket M.2 + 2TB PCIe4.0 NVMe drive's - Samsung EVO 670 SSD 250gb - 2TB 3.5" HDD - Honeycomb Alpha Flight controls Yoke - Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog. T Flight Rudder Pedals - Trackir

20 hours ago, dobee51 said:

I thought Live Traffic was broken, planes not able to take off or land, appearing and disappearing, behaving erratically.

LiveTraffic is an app that uses similar data to FlightRadar 24. I use it to inject traffic into MSFS via the PSXT app.  All the traffic in the sim follows the tracks of the real aircraft.

It is fascinating  to place the MSFS camera in the control tower and see live traffic do what they do in the real world.  I also use LiveATC on the Web to listen to ATC while I watch. 

The real traffic injected into MSFS is delayed by 40 seconds.  I use the VLC player to delay the ATC audio by 40 seconds so it all syncs up.

• Like 5

Intel i9-10900K @ 5.1Ghz,  Nvidia 2080ti 11Gb, 32Gb Ram, Samsung Odyssey G7 HDR 600 27inch Monitor 2560x1440, Windows 11 Home

Those sounds are truly outstanding work. I'm truly impressed! The A320 sounds even better if not on par with the FBWA320. Very suprised at the level of detail you have achieved with the AI sound! I can clearly hear the whine, the long distance rumble, the reversers. There's just many sound layers and how the sound shifts and phases as the plane goes by you is just incredible and adds a whole new level of immersion especially when it comes to airport environments. The sounds alone really make the entire thing all come to life.

• Like 3

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

As long addons like this remain free and no one makes any money from anyone else's freeware work, I can't see what the fuss is about, surely everyone wins, except money grabs payware products.

• Like 7

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D, GIGABYTE X570 Aorus Ultra, 32GB DDR4 3600 MHz RAM, 2* 1 TB SSD,1*4 TB M.2, 2*1 TB M.2, (4TB) HDD,RADEON RX 6800XT NITRO+ OC SE 16GB GDDR6, NZXT Kraken X73, NZXT 710 Case, X55 JOYSTICK/THROTTLES, LG 4K monitor, Dell 1080 monitor. Honeycomb Alpha Yoke, Bravo Throttle. Thrustmaster TPR Pedals. Tobii Eye tracker.

I'm sure that you've all  heard of NFT for artwork. Here's NFT for 3D objects:

https://cointelegraph.com/news/taking-the-nft-gaming-concept-forward

In the long run, the issues raised in this thread will be irrelevant because blockchain technology will be used to mitigate intellectual property conflicts. Piracy of digital assets always leads to increased protection of content. Just look at what happened to the digital music industry. A few big players such as Amazon, Spotify and Apple cop most of the proceeds. At least there's Tidal which shares its revenue more equitably with the artists.

2 hours ago, captain420 said:

The A320 sounds even better if not on par with the FBWA320. Very suprised at the level of detail you have achieved with the AI sound!

Agreed - TO starting at 5:34 sounds amazing

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, jabloomf1230 said:

I'm sure that you've all  heard of NFT for artwork. Here's NFT for 3D objects:

https://cointelegraph.com/news/taking-the-nft-gaming-concept-forward

In the long run, the issues raised in this thread will be irrelevant because blockchain technology will be used to mitigate intellectual property conflicts. Piracy of digital assets always leads to increased protection of content. Just look at what happened to the digital music industry. A few big players such as Amazon, Spotify and Apple cop most of the proceeds. At least there's Tidal which shares its revenue more equitably with the artists.

NFTs are a blight 

I can't wait to try FSLTL! The sounds are the best part about this!

Edited by captain420
  • Like 1

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

Made a little compilation.

• Like 7

MaVe Creations - FSLTL - Free AI sounds - Giving your airports more atmosphere!

www.mavecreations.weebly.com

@MaVe64 What's the ETA on this? Still this year?

• Like 2

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

It seems like certain cultures are overly protective about free software or software in general.  

Outside of the US mentality (not all but most) is "I worked so hard on this, this all my intellectual property and no one can touch it or mod it"  Then you can't get ahold of them or the project dies and then you inevitably have another person from a similar culture loosely adjacent to the property fiercely defending "copyright laws" that only exist in the court of AVSIM.  I'm not even specifically talking in this case. This has happened countless times and has been going on for decades. 

Why not let other talented developers help the community?  Look at what we got when Asobo was cool about "copyright laws" and worked with Flybywire, working title, and Heavy Division. The whole point of flight simulators from day 1 was to have infinite modability and a strong modding community.

• Like 12

47 minutes ago, Drumcode said:

@MaVe64 What's the ETA on this? Still this year?

I don't know, I'm not responsible for the release date. I do know that the installer is under construction.

AI in MSFS is still frustratingly bad. The real fun begins when Asobo fixes all the AI bugs.

• Like 3

MaVe Creations - FSLTL - Free AI sounds - Giving your airports more atmosphere!

www.mavecreations.weebly.com

11 hours ago, aniiran said:

Why not let other talented developers help the community

If they are such "talented developers" why can't they author original models and liveries? This thread is going in circles with no resolution. Let's wait and see what the product looks like when it's released.