Sign in to follow this  
tup61

FBW A320 stutter

1 hour ago, DAD said:

scratching my head now, too, expected the same line from EXP --> DEV --> STABLE but 

so this ^^ shall should then read "it's in EXP version only right now. (but should be ported to DEV some time soon)" instead? Which would make sense again. from my humble point of view

It's in DEV DEV DEV. 😁
Yeah, I know it's confusing, but we merged this in dev first (before exp).

And to make this discussion completely irrelevant, we merged it with experimental version today. So now it's in both. 😄
(and don't ask me what that 'both' version is)

Edited by Watsi
  • Like 9
  • Upvote 1

FlyByWire Simulations

Well maybe it was only this flight (ENVA-EBBR) but zero stutters with the DEV version.
Thank you guys !!!
Keep up the superb work.

P.S, I see a new update for dev 07C8F7F...
I think I will not update afraid the stutter will be back.

Edited by altenae

MSI Tomahawk Z790, I7-13700K, DDR5 6000mhz, MSI 4090, 3x SSD 980 PRO, Corsair 360 Liguid CPU cooler, Corsair H1200V2 power.

53 minutes ago, altenae said:

Well maybe it was only this flight (ENVA-EBBR) but zero stutters with the DEV version.
Thank you guys !!!
Keep up the superb work.

P.S, I see a new update for dev 07C8F7F...
I think I will not update afraid the stutter will be back.

What Version u used, Exp. or DEV ?

cheers 😉

My Rig : Intel I7-7820X 8 Core ( 16 Threads ) @ 4,0, ASUS Prime X299 A II,  64 GB 3600-17 Trident Z, 750W Corsair CX750 80+ Bronze,  MSI 8GB RTX 2080 Super Ventus XS OC, WD 4TB and WD 6TB 7200 HD,  Win10 V.21H2, in use 3x 4K monitors 2x32 Samsung 1x27 LG  3840x2160.

spacer.png

4 minutes ago, pmplayer said:

What Version u used, Exp. or DEV ?

cheers 😉

DEV

• Like 1

MSI Tomahawk Z790, I7-13700K, DDR5 6000mhz, MSI 4090, 3x SSD 980 PRO, Corsair 360 Liguid CPU cooler, Corsair H1200V2 power.

Made a few test flights today with the DEVELOPMENT VERSION, all good so far, no more stuttering on my side - will continue with some more flights, but it seems to be fixed, great!

Thanks for your hard work,
Greets,
Markus

Win11Pro - i713700KF - RTX3080Ti

5 minutes ago, MäxliBäxli said:

Made a few test flights today with the DEVELOPMENT VERSION, all good so far, no more stuttering on my side - will continue with some more flights, but it seems to be fixed, great!

Thanks for your hard work,
Greets,
Markus

What he said ^ cheers n many thanks!

• Like 2

Noel

System:  7800x3D, Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut, Noctua NH-U12A, MSI Pro 650-P WiFi, G.SKILL Ripjaws S5 Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin PC RAM DDR5 6000, WD NVMe 2Tb x 1, Sabrent NVMe 2Tb x 1, RTX 4090 FE, Corsair RM1000W PSU, Win11 Home, LG Ultra Curved Gsync Ultimate 3440x1440, Phanteks Enthoo Pro Case, TCA Boeing Edition Yoke & TQ, Cessna Trim Wheel, RTSS Framerate Limiter w/ Edge Sync for near zero Frame Time Variance achieving ultra-fluid animation at lower frame rates.

Aircraft used in A Pilot's Life V2:  PMDG 738, Aerosoft CRJ700, FBW A320nx, WT 787X

How is it with the Exp, anyone tried with the fixes now in there..?

cheers 😉

My Rig : Intel I7-7820X 8 Core ( 16 Threads ) @ 4,0, ASUS Prime X299 A II,  64 GB 3600-17 Trident Z, 750W Corsair CX750 80+ Bronze,  MSI 8GB RTX 2080 Super Ventus XS OC, WD 4TB and WD 6TB 7200 HD,  Win10 V.21H2, in use 3x 4K monitors 2x32 Samsung 1x27 LG  3840x2160.

spacer.png

14 minutes ago, pmplayer said:

How is it with the Exp, anyone tried with the fixes now in there..?

cheers 😉

Yes, I tried it yesterday. Works like a charme without stutters 🙂

Omen 15-dh1076ng - i7-10750H - 32GB - 512GB PCIe + 1TB HDD - NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Super Max-Q

I tried the DEV version last night (with new stutter fix) and WOW I am blown away with this aircraft now!   You see, I had put the stutters down to my 1080Ti and so had reduced all textures in the plane to 2k.   So previously, it had therefore looked pretty ugly and had the stutters.

Last night I flew EDDF-LEMD.  The cockpit textures (as they come) were absolutely drop-dead gorgeous.  The sounds (as they come) were better than any of the addon sounds I tried for it.    The flight was flawless, and performance exceeded even that of the PMDG737.    That is some high praise!   This is now my all out favourite aircraft in MSFS and, with such amazing performance, the only A320 I will need.

The only thing I was thinking last night was, wow, how amazing it would be to have the stutter fix in the experimental verison, to get the VNAV.

....and I come here and Bang!.... there it is!

FBW - You guys are absolutely gods in the MSFS scene, even surpassing the amazement of Zibo, with his outstanding work of the 737-800 in XP11.

I don't know if there is a donation button on the FBW Installer, but if there is, I will be going to use it today!

Thank you, and please, keep doing what you're doing!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Bill

UK LAPL-A (Formerly NPPL-A and -M)

Glad to see the performance issues addressed. Looking forward to the rest of the nav updates to make it a truly complete bird.

AMD Ryzen 5900X / Asus Strix B550 F Gaming Wifi / Powercolor AMD 6800XT Red Devil / 32GB Gskill Trident Neo DDR4 3600 / 2x ADATA XPG 8200pro NVME / Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280 / EVGA Supernova 750 GT PSU / Lian Li Lancool II Mesh Performance /

Asus VG34VQL3A / Schiit Bifrost DAC+ Schiit Asgard AMP /  Sennheiser HD 558 / Thrustmaster T.16000M + TFRP Rudders

If moving from Dev to experimental, is it best to completely uninstall dev first? Then install exp via the installer?

1 hour ago, mrlip said:

If moving from Dev to experimental, is it best to completely uninstall dev first? Then install exp via the installer?

You could just update your Version from the Installer with the update button, this does the job.

I allways ( if i goeing to use an other Version ) delete the installed Version in the community complitly, nothing other and this always worked fine for me..

cheers 😉

• Like 1

spacer.png

Second test flight tonight (Developer Version), smooth flight with not a single stutter, really amazing. Great work FBW Team!

Greets,
Markus

Win11Pro - i713700KF - RTX3080Ti

Sorry to burst your bubble but the stutters are still there. Much improved but still present  and noticeable on the ground. Exp version. 

Vinod Kumar

i9 10900K 5.3 Ghz, RTX 3090, 32GB RAM, Win 10 Pro.

Alpha-Yoke, Bravo-Throttles, ThrustMaster-Sidestick & Quadrant, TM-Rudder, LG 32" 1080p.

This is based on one test flight only that too with FSLTL. 

Vinod Kumar

i9 10900K 5.3 Ghz, RTX 3090, 32GB RAM, Win 10 Pro.

Alpha-Yoke, Bravo-Throttles, ThrustMaster-Sidestick & Quadrant, TM-Rudder, LG 32" 1080p.