Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
tup61

FBW A320 stutter

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, vin747 said:

Sorry to burst your bubble but the stutters are still there. Much improved but still present  and noticeable on the ground. Exp version. 

I have attempted to contact you to get you to test various builds for a while now with no answer... There is also no "bubble" to "burst". We are not under the impression that this will fix all problems.

There are other fixes on the way, and so far the feedback is much better than we anticipated.

Edited by holland786
  • Like 3

Developer - FlyByWire Simulations

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, vin747 said:

This is based on one test flight only that too with FSLTL. 

The major stutters we saw especially during taxi are gone which is a nice improvement with more in the pipeline be these accounts.

  • Like 3

Noel

System:  9900K@5.0gHz@1.23v all cores, MSI MPG Z390M GAMING EDGE AC, Noctua NH-D15S w/ steady supply of 40-60F ambient air intake, Corsair Vengeance 32Gb LPX 3200mHz DDR4, Sabrent NVMe 2Tb x 2, RTX 4090 FE, Corsair RM 850W PSU, Win10 Pro, LG Ultra Curved Gsync Ultimate 3440x1440, TCA Boeing Edition Yoke & TQ, Cessna Trim Wheel, RTSS Framerate Limiter w/ Edge Sync for near zero Frametime Variance achieving ultra-fluid animation at lower frame rates.

Aircraft used in A Pilot's Life V2:  PMDG 738, Aerosoft CRJ700, FBW A320NX, WT 787X

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, vin747 said:

Sorry to burst your bubble but the stutters are still there. Much improved but still present  and noticeable on the ground. Exp version. 

Poor and unnecessary choice of words. How much did you pay for this top quality add on, if I may ask?

Edited by RaptyrOne
  • Like 1

GregH

Intel Core i7 14700K / Palit RTX4070Ti Super OC / Corsair 32GB DDR5 6000 MHz / MSI Z790 M/board / Corsair NVMe 9500 read, 8500 write / Corsair PSU1200W / CH Products Yoke, Pedals & Quad; Airbus Side Stick, Airbus Quadrant / TrackIR, 32” 4K 144hz 1ms Monitor

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, holland786 said:

I have attempted to contact you to get you to test various builds for a while now with no answer...

Ya I’m not on discord anymore. It’s becoming hard to login to discord these days with so many verification questions to sign in. 
 

We have investigated this quite a bit few months ago when I sent you videos of fps spikes etc. but not sure I can spend that much time again. Mostly why I got fenix to satisfy my airbus cravings. 
 

Let me know if I can share info thru emaiL. That works for me. 


Vinod Kumar

i9 10900K 5.3 Ghz, RTX 3090, 32GB RAM, Win 10 Pro.

Alpha-Yoke, Bravo-Throttles, ThrustMaster-Sidestick & Quadrant, TM-Rudder, LG 32" 1080p.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, vin747 said:

Ya I’m not on discord anymore. It’s becoming hard to login to discord these days with so many verification questions to sign in. 
 

We have investigated this quite a bit few months ago when I sent you videos of fps spikes etc. but not sure I can spend that much time again. Mostly why I got fenix to satisfy my airbus cravings. 
 

Let me know if I can share info thru emaiL. That works for me. 

Perhaps that might help you for discord login:

Discord Login

And in my case the stutters are gone 100%, so no bubble and no fan_boy thing 🙂 

Best freeware (!) product for MSFS so far,

Greets,

Markus

Edited by MäxliBäxli
  • Like 1

Win11Pro - i713700KF - RTX3080Ti

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Stutters were present during taxi to takeoff and also on final and touchdown on a default airport which should have been easy on fps. Also fsltl was at minimal setting during landing. Latest Exp version. 


Vinod Kumar

i9 10900K 5.3 Ghz, RTX 3090, 32GB RAM, Win 10 Pro.

Alpha-Yoke, Bravo-Throttles, ThrustMaster-Sidestick & Quadrant, TM-Rudder, LG 32" 1080p.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It is much  better ( experimentel Version ) but seeing some short stutter here and there and coming down from my flighthigh ( 33000 feet ) at around 13 - 14000 feet i got a 15 sek. Pause, but all around it feels better, but have to do more testflights.. 

cheers 😉

  • Like 1

My Rig : Intel I7-7820X 8 Core ( 16 Threads ) @ 4,0, ASUS Prime X299 A II,  64 GB 3600-17 Trident Z, 750W Corsair CX750 80+ Bronze,  MSI 8GB RTX 2080 Super Ventus XS OC, WD 4TB and WD 6TB 7200 HD,  Win10 V.21H2, in use 3x 4K monitors 2x32 Samsung 1x27 LG  3840x2160.

spacer.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, vin747 said:

Sorry to burst your bubble but the stutters are still there. Much improved but still present  and noticeable on the ground. Exp version. 

Will it’s not my bubble. 
no stutters here. None none !

  • Like 3

MSI Tomahawk Z790, I7-13700K, DDR5 6000mhz, MSI 4090, 3x SSD 980 PRO, Corsair 360 Liguid CPU cooler, Corsair H1200V2 power.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, altenae said:


no stutters here. None none !

Are you also using gsx fsltl aiflow and aiground? Maybe it’s one of those programs that don’t play well with Fbw. 


Vinod Kumar

i9 10900K 5.3 Ghz, RTX 3090, 32GB RAM, Win 10 Pro.

Alpha-Yoke, Bravo-Throttles, ThrustMaster-Sidestick & Quadrant, TM-Rudder, LG 32" 1080p.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also dev or exp version?


Vinod Kumar

i9 10900K 5.3 Ghz, RTX 3090, 32GB RAM, Win 10 Pro.

Alpha-Yoke, Bravo-Throttles, ThrustMaster-Sidestick & Quadrant, TM-Rudder, LG 32" 1080p.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It is the only aircraft that still does this, every new version stutters, and I keep thinking I'tll be fixed and hoping so, but no luck! very aggravating, even Fenix a320 has none now...... why FBW can't solve this is a mystery

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, JETPETER2 said:

It is the only aircraft that still does this, every new version stutters, and I keep thinking I'tll be fixed and hoping so, but no luck! very aggravating, even Fenix a320 has none now...... why FBW can't solve this is a mystery

If you care to read the comments of the last couple of days you may realize that the Development version got an update that got rid of most if not all stutters. "Aggravating" is the term I might use for comments like yours. 🙂

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, crimplene said:

If you care to read the comments of the last couple of days you may realize that the Development version got an update that got rid of most if not all stutters. "Aggravating" is the term I might use for comments like yours. 🙂

But this update is in the EXPERIMENTEL aswell if i am not wrong, what i understand from the posting of the FBW guys,  so sadly to say i see still some stutter here and there..

But i will try the Development Version next !

cheers 😉


My Rig : Intel I7-7820X 8 Core ( 16 Threads ) @ 4,0, ASUS Prime X299 A II,  64 GB 3600-17 Trident Z, 750W Corsair CX750 80+ Bronze,  MSI 8GB RTX 2080 Super Ventus XS OC, WD 4TB and WD 6TB 7200 HD,  Win10 V.21H2, in use 3x 4K monitors 2x32 Samsung 1x27 LG  3840x2160.

spacer.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, vin747 said:

Are you also using gsx fsltl aiflow and aiground? Maybe it’s one of those programs that don’t play well with Fbw. 

GSX crops up across the flightsim world when people start reporting problems with their sim. Not pinning it on that but the old saying goes, “where there’s smoke……” I had GSX for many years with P3D. For MSFS, I purchased FSCrew Pushback.

Edited by B777ER
  • Like 1

Eric 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, pmplayer said:

But this update is in the EXPERIMENTEL aswell if i am not wrong, what i understand from the posting of the FBW guys,  so sadly to say i see still some stutter here and there..

But i will try the Development Version next !

cheers 😉

To say i am not using GSX but i use FSLTL Traffic at moderate settings and my settings of MSFS would be at middle to high ( for eample both LOD are at 90 ) Not one ULTRA setting is active !

cheers 😉


My Rig : Intel I7-7820X 8 Core ( 16 Threads ) @ 4,0, ASUS Prime X299 A II,  64 GB 3600-17 Trident Z, 750W Corsair CX750 80+ Bronze,  MSI 8GB RTX 2080 Super Ventus XS OC, WD 4TB and WD 6TB 7200 HD,  Win10 V.21H2, in use 3x 4K monitors 2x32 Samsung 1x27 LG  3840x2160.

spacer.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online


  • Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

    AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

    Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.
×
×
  • Create New...