Sign in to follow this  
in2tech

Microsoft Flight Simulator Merchandise

I just ordered my MSFS polo shirt from Sporty's, navy blue, extra large. Their website and follow-up email confirmation work flawlessly. There is a $10 shipping fee for the slowest ground delivery, bringing the total purchase to $58 for the shirt.

• Like 2

Processor: Intel i9-13900KF 5.8GHz 24-Core, Graphics Processor: Nvidia RTX 4090 24GB GDDR6, System Memory: 64GB High Performance DDR5 SDRAM 5600MHz, Operating System: Windows 11 Home Edition, Motherboard: Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX, LGA 1700, CPU Cooling: Corsair H100i Elite 240mm Liquid Cooling, RGB and LCD Display, Chassis Fans: Corsair Low Decibel, Addressable RGB Fans, Power Supply: Corsair HX1000i Fully Modular Ultra-Low-Noise Platinum ATX 1000 Watt, Primary Storage: 2TB Samsung Gen 4 NVMe SSD, Secondary Storage: 1TB Samsung Gen 4 NVMe SSD, VR Headset: Meta Quest 2, Primary Display: SONY 4K Bravia 75-inch, 2nd Display: SONY 4K Bravia 43-inch, 3rd Display: Vizio 28-inch, 1920x1080. Controller: Xbox Controller attached to PC via USB.

On 2/9/2022 at 8:52 PM, David Mills said:

Does anyone think the polo shirts will be available on the in-sim Market Place?

Yes, but they will be digital items that you can put on your copilot and pax.

• Like 1

Andrew Jones

On 2/9/2022 at 6:41 AM, rtodepart said:

I wont mind wearing this since I live life not giving a Single F about what others think of me or my hobbies .

Then why post your opinion?

As for the merchandise, I'm 65 and even I know this stuff is seriously uncool.😂😂

• Like 2

i7-4790k @ 4.4ghz for the moment. Asus z87-k mobo. GTX 1080, 32gb ram. couple of SSDs....Saitek X52

I received my navy-blue MSFS polo shirt from Sporty's today. It's much nicer than I expected. The MSFS logo is embroidered into the shirt using multicolor thread, rather than applied only to the surface by heat transfer as I had incorrectly assumed. There is a small, white, Nike checkmark on the left sleeve. I'm anxious to wear this handsome shirt. I just hope the local women can maintain some sense of diplomatic restraint and propriety.

• Like 5

Processor: Intel i9-13900KF 5.8GHz 24-Core, Graphics Processor: Nvidia RTX 4090 24GB GDDR6, System Memory: 64GB High Performance DDR5 SDRAM 5600MHz, Operating System: Windows 11 Home Edition, Motherboard: Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX, LGA 1700, CPU Cooling: Corsair H100i Elite 240mm Liquid Cooling, RGB and LCD Display, Chassis Fans: Corsair Low Decibel, Addressable RGB Fans, Power Supply: Corsair HX1000i Fully Modular Ultra-Low-Noise Platinum ATX 1000 Watt, Primary Storage: 2TB Samsung Gen 4 NVMe SSD, Secondary Storage: 1TB Samsung Gen 4 NVMe SSD, VR Headset: Meta Quest 2, Primary Display: SONY 4K Bravia 75-inch, 2nd Display: SONY 4K Bravia 43-inch, 3rd Display: Vizio 28-inch, 1920x1080. Controller: Xbox Controller attached to PC via USB.

On 2/13/2022 at 7:41 PM, GaryK said:

Then why post your opinion?

As for the merchandise, I'm 65 and even I know this stuff is seriously uncool.😂😂

And you think your cool with a comment like that???  LOL

• Like 1

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

8 hours ago, Bobsk8 said:

And you think your cool with a comment like that???  LOL

70's cool 😂.....I even wear glasses made of leather😉

i7-4790k @ 4.4ghz for the moment. Asus z87-k mobo. GTX 1080, 32gb ram. couple of SSDs....Saitek X52

On 2/8/2022 at 8:32 PM, hangar said:

Really, why would anyone want to pay nearly 50 bucks to wear a polyester shirt to help MS advertise their products. I mean, shouldn't they be paying me to use that stuff?

I get your point and based on that I have just thrown out my Nike sweats and sneakers, all my ball caps, my taylormade golf clubs, all of my single serve coffee pods, and removed all the badging from my vehicles.

@Tierborn Good for you, glad to hear it! 

It's a start, but now let's see you cancel your cable television service so that you'll no longer be paying to watch commercials 🙂

23 hours ago, David Mills said:

I just hope the local women can maintain some sense of diplomatic restraint and propriety.

I think you should have bought a couple of extras, David. The ladies are gonna tear that one right off of your back. 😁

Edited by MDFlier
  • Like 1

i9-10850K, ASUS TUF GAMING Z490-PLUS (WI-FI), 32GB G.SKILL DDR4-3603 / PC4-28800, EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti BLACK EDITION 11GB running 3440x1440 

GONE BOATING - It's like fishing, but with a clean deck.

My face hurts!

😂🤣

Edited by blueshark747

Asus Maximus X Hero Z370/ Windows 10
MSI Gaming X 1080Ti (2100 mhz OC Watercooled)
8700k (4.7ghz OC Watercooled)
32GB DDR4 3000 Ram
500GB SAMSUNG 860 EVO SERIES SSD M.2

18 minutes ago, MDFlier said:

I think you should have bought a couple of extras, David. The ladies are gonna tear that one right off of your back. 😁

Very true. I should have thought of that myself. 🙂

• Like 1

984a7dcea7eab47353da00ff6e438bd421b0e61a

• Like 1

Looks good, Dave, not just a cheap print. Perhaps you can make it into a Q&A wearing one?😉

I have to confess I ordered one, too. I'd better not quote the price for overseas shipping, it's just insane. It quickly made it's way to O'Hare but now I'm waiting .... At least the shipping charge includes a tracking number,

Kind regards, Michael

• Like 1

MSFS, Beta tester of Simdocks, SPAD.neXt, and FS-FlightControl

Intel i7-13700K / AsRock Z790 / Crucial 32 GB DDR 5 / ASUS RTX 4080OC 16GB / BeQuiet ATX 1000W / WD m.2 NVMe 2TB (System) / WD m.2 NVMe 4 TB (MSFS) / WD HDD 10 TB / XTOP+Saitek hardware panel /  LG 34UM95 3440 x 1440  / HP Reverb 1 (2160x2160 per eye) / Win 11

I don't think I would personally get one - Although they do look fairly decent but I do wonder how much international shipping is to somewhere like the UK - Considered the high price of the t-shirt in the first place. They may want to look at an alternative seller for Europe if the shipping is very high. 

I did try the site to see if I could calculate the cost but it seems they send you a quote 

"International Air Mail - we will contact you with a shipping quote. Shipping time may take up to 30 days; package cannot be tracked en route."

Edited by Zangoose

Matt

Vote for better camera support in MSFS: https://devsupport.flightsimulator.com/t/camera-api/3077/29

26 minutes ago, Zangoose said:

I did try the site to see if I could calculate the cost but it seems they send you a quote 

I tried this and it's without any tracking and customs and handling. The "cheapest" all-inclusive-rate (including customs)  to Germany is 54 $ - the shirt not included.

I also had that idea of a reseller. Aerosoft comes to my mind.

Kind regards, Michael

• Like 1

MSFS, Beta tester of Simdocks, SPAD.neXt, and FS-FlightControl

Intel i7-13700K / AsRock Z790 / Crucial 32 GB DDR 5 / ASUS RTX 4080OC 16GB / BeQuiet ATX 1000W / WD m.2 NVMe 2TB (System) / WD m.2 NVMe 4 TB (MSFS) / WD HDD 10 TB / XTOP+Saitek hardware panel /  LG 34UM95 3440 x 1440  / HP Reverb 1 (2160x2160 per eye) / Win 11