Sign in to follow this  
abrams_tank

Just Flight Bae 146 update

I'm having issues with the autopilot cutting climbs & descents short by 300 ft with respect to the set altitude (as some others have had on the flightsimulator.com forums). Anyone else seeing this?

To each his own, this has been my all time favorite airliner. Especially on a fly by hands only trip. AAO (axis and ohs) has 3 boxes to check slow, medium, fast. For example for trimming. I have both slow and fast assigned to my Warthog throttle (rudder trim).

For elevator, the AAO has 2 speed vertical trim built in for the Logitech Multipanel trim wheel driver. 

Logitech G Pro Flight Multi Panel : Video Games (amazon.com)

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.

40 minutes ago, MWJ81 said:

I'm having issues with the autopilot cutting climbs & descents short by 300 ft with respect to the set altitude (as some others have had on the flightsimulator.com forums). Anyone else seeing this?

Yes I'm getting this too. It's to do with the barometers.

We weren't aware of that issue prior to release but are investigating now, so there'll probably be another minor update released later today.

Martyn - Just Flight

• Like 5

Martyn - Just Flight

Thanks Devs, nice work, like the "new" windows, would be fine to have 1 more for the left and right side around the middle of the new ones..

Thanks for your hard work, love to fly this bird and have mutch enjoyment to use this airplane !!

"I'm having issues with the autopilot cutting climbs & descents short by 300 ft with respect to the set altitude" - seeing this aswell .

cheers 😉

Edited by pmplayer
  • Like 1

My Rig : Intel I7-7820X 8 Core ( 16 Threads ) @ 4,0, ASUS Prime X299 A II,  64 GB 3600-17 Trident Z, 750W Corsair CX750 80+ Bronze,  MSI 8GB RTX 2080 Super Ventus XS OC, WD 4TB and WD 6TB 7200 HD,  Win10 V.21H2, in use 3x 4K monitors 2x32 Samsung 1x27 LG  3840x2160.

spacer.png

20 minutes ago, Martyn JF said:

We weren't aware of that issue prior to release but are investigating now, so there'll probably be another minor update released later today.

Martyn - Just Flight

Great news. Thanks Martyn!

13 hours ago, rob0203 said:

Does the Bae 146 have a remote FMC for your IPad? It is the same as the working title CJ4 is it not?

Axis and ohs has made a special version modified from his CJ4 remote fmc. You can write him a email when you have bought the Programm and he will send you the required files. Works for me already for some weeks no problems detected. Amazing software and great support by the developer.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Bam2000 said:

Axis and ohs has made a special version modified from his CJ4 remote fmc. You can write him a email when you have bought the Programm and he will send you the required files. Works for me already for some weeks no problems detected. Amazing software and great support by the developer.

Are there any links please ?

cheers 😉

My Rig : Intel I7-7820X 8 Core ( 16 Threads ) @ 4,0, ASUS Prime X299 A II,  64 GB 3600-17 Trident Z, 750W Corsair CX750 80+ Bronze,  MSI 8GB RTX 2080 Super Ventus XS OC, WD 4TB and WD 6TB 7200 HD,  Win10 V.21H2, in use 3x 4K monitors 2x32 Samsung 1x27 LG  3840x2160.

spacer.png

A small update (v1.4) will be available later today:

•    Missing Eurowings livery added
•    Pressurisation barometric control affecting altimeters - fixed
•    Premature level off in IAS/MACH mode when using ALT ARM – fixed
•    146-200 QT TNT livery fixed

Martyn - Just Flight

• Like 13

Martyn - Just Flight

The v1.4 update is now available in your Just Flight account.

Martyn - Just Flight

• Like 8

Martyn - Just Flight

3 hours ago, pmplayer said:

Are there any links please ?

cheers 😉

https://axisandohs.weebly.com

trial version available, but you have to contact the developer for the bae146 fmc mod, don’t know if and when he will make it public. Because you have to change a file inside the just flight bae146 folder and I’m not sure if just flight approved such modification in public release 😉

• Like 1

Patch is live. 1.4. I have so much time for Just Flight.

• Like 5

I love this mini but mighty jet sure brings back memories of riding them.

The only issue I still see so far is that the PSA livery has a cockpit registration placard that says “N24688” when it should say “N246SS”.

On 5/29/2022 at 11:55 AM, Republic DC9 said:

I love this mini but mighty jet sure brings back memories of riding them.

The only issue I still see so far is that the PSA livery has a cockpit registration placard that says “N24688” when it should say “N246SS”

Thanks for reporting that. It'll be fixed in the next update.

Martyn - Just Flight

Martyn - Just Flight