Sign in to follow this  
Steve Dra

3 737s....in formation

Testing how she does in multiplayer...she does just fine! 

1st time in history that I've seen 3 of my paints in the sim at the same time! 🙂 

pRzffO.png

CKvW24.png

s06S22.png

D7zU5Z.png

pRzffO.png

• Like 9

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

spectacular shots!

• Like 1

Menno 

i7-11700, 16GB, 1 TB SSD, 2 TB HDD, RTX 3070, Windows 11, MSFS 2020 DeLuxe, P3D 4.5

Nice shots ,  liveries are they only required for the user to show up for everyone?

Thanks Michael Moe

• Like 1

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Emergency.png

Looks great Steve, can't wait for the 800 and MAX (if can be purchased separately, no interest in the 700/600).

Darryl

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Michael Moe said:

liveries are they only required for the user to show up for everyone

Hey Michael...yes as is in the default MSFS multiplayer methodology, in order to see another simmer in the livery/aircraft he/she is flying, you must have that same livery/model installed in your sim or....if you have the model but not the livery, you'll see the livery YOU'RE flying on the model.  If you have neither, you'll see what ever model MSFS matched it with. 

In this shot...I had the model and all 3 liveries on my system (since I painted them 😁 so I saw them as they had selected them and as you see it in my screenshot(s).  To confirm (and properly test) the multiplayer functions, one tester (the one in the WestJet) only had the WestJet livery and he saw all 3 of us (in external view) as Westjet.  The other had Alaska and WestJet installed...so in his external view, he saw me (in China Southern) as Alaska (his livery), and the WestJet as WestJet as he had both WJ and Alaska, but not China Southern.

So while we did have a ton of fun testing the multiplayer functionality, were were actually testing the product.  The fact that we were having fun was irrelevant 😊

And the moral of the story is to make sure to to download all of Steve's paints when you get her so when some other 737 simmer wants to fly formation with you and they are flying one of my paints also....your prepared. 🙂  Hehe....talk about a shameless plug LOL.

• Like 2

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

Stunners , well done Sir !! .

• Like 1

Innovative and fascinating, Steve...!!

On 5/4/2022 at 8:17 PM, Steve Dra said:

1st time in history that I've seen 3 of my paints in the sim at the same time! 🙂

You know, Steve, history has a strange way of repeating itself....🙂....