Sign in to follow this  
abrams_tank

PMDG 737-700 has been released!

One more question: I normally do my browsing, purchasing and installer downloading on one machine, then copy the installer to my simming machine for installation into MSFS (this is to minimize risk of malware infection and keeping my sim lean and mean). Will this be a problem with PMDG methods?

13900K@5.8GHz - ROG Strix Z790-E - 2X16Gb G.Skill Trident DDR5 6400 CL32 - MSI RTX 4090 Suprim X - WD SN850X 2 TB M.2 - XPG S70 Blade 2 TB M.2 - MSI A1000G PCIE5 1000 W 80+ Gold PSU - Liam Li 011 Dynamic Razer case - 58" Panasonic TC-58AX800U 4K - Pico 4 VR  HMD - WinWing HOTAS Orion2 MAX - ProFlight Pedals - TrackIR 5 - W11 Pro (Passmark:12574, CPU:63110-Single:4785, GPU:50688)

Just now, odourboy said:

One more question: I normally do my browsing, purchasing and installer downloading on one machine, then copy the installer to my simming machine for installation into MSFS (this is to minimize risk of malware infection and keeping my sim lean and mean). Will this be a problem with PMDG methods?

Straight up zip with .exe inside. You're good.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

So not possible to popout Pfd / Eicas / Nd?

This I really disappointing for me since I have a home cockpit setup 

2 minutes ago, rob0203 said:

So not possible to popout Pfd / Eicas / Nd?

This I really disappointing for me since I have a home cockpit setup 

Pretty sure you can just ALT and click and they will pop out like normal gauges do? 

I could be wrong though as I don't have it!

Edited by highflyer2020

1 hour ago, Andreas Stangenes said:

The correct folder location is actually not in the place where I quoted earlier. It is however actually in the folder location that SteveDra took a picture of here:

Thank you Andreas and Steve for the assistance. Mid flight at the moment, but i will check it out on landing.

• Like 1

AMD Ryzen 7 5800x3d, MSI X570 Pro, 32 gb DDR4 3600 ram, Gigabyte 6800 16gb GPU, 1x 2tb Samsung  NvMe , 2x 1tb Sabrent NvME, 1x Crucial SSD,

3 minutes ago, highflyer2020 said:

Pretty sure you can just ALT and click and they will pop out like normal gauges do?

Just tried and couldn't make it happen. I think I read somewhere that this is not yet available to WASM-based add-ons in MSFS.

Edited by jrw4
typo

John Wiesenfeld KPBI | FAA PPL/SEL/IFR in a galaxy long ago and far away | VATSIM PILOT P2

i7-11700K, 32 GB DDR4 3.6 GHz, MSI RTX 3070ti, Dell 4K monitor

6 minutes ago, Car147 said:

Thank you Andreas and Steve for the assistance. Mid flight at the moment, but i will check it out on landing.

if those paths don't work for you, especially if you have a custom MSFS install, check also my post above, I found the flightplans in following folder of mine, adjust f:\msfs to your install location

F:\MSFS\Community\pmdg-aircraft-737\Config\Flightplans

• Like 3

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"

22 minutes ago, highflyer2020 said:

I could be wrong though as I don't have it!

Then maybe you should not assume. 😉

I do have it and it does not work.

How do you load passengers using a jet bridge and not stairs? In the options the "board" button remains greyed out even when the jet bridge is connected. Only can board with stairs at the moment.

1 minute ago, nikolajz1 said:

How do you load passengers using a jet bridge and not stairs? In the options the "board" button remains greyed out even when the jet bridge is connected. Only can board with stairs at the moment.

open the door first ?

https://fsprocedures.com Your home for all flight simulator related checklist.

36 minutes ago, jrw4 said:

Just tried and couldn't make it happen. I think I read somewhere that this is not yet available to WASM-based add-ons in MSFS.

I am sure it is ALTGR and not ALT to pop out instruments, 

Greets,

Markus

Win11Pro - i713700KF - RTX3080Ti

Guys sorry if my question is answered before, verification code is verified but no file download!! Is it a server problem this morning again?

ASUS, Intel® Core™ i7-7700K, CPU 4.8GHz, NVIDIA GTX 1080Ti 11GB, 32GB RAM, 512GB SSD + 2TB HDD, ASUS 43" PG43UQ Monitor G-SYNC, LG UltraGear 27" GN850 G-SYNC

I'll wait till Friday to purchase it. Don't have time till then anyway. Maybe things will have settled down too. 

• Like 1

Wayne Larsen

12 hours ago, Steve Dra said:

It never gets old!  But yours is not the best.  This one was:

2 hours ago, Manny said:

I forgot how to fly this plane! I had already started the plane. I'll have to figure it out. Thank you.

Parking Brake release is shown at 30:46 in the video.., 😁

Had me spitting my drink all over my monitor! 🤣

I knew the Parking brakes on the 737. 🙂

• Like 1

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

13 hours ago, Bobsk8 said:

All twins fly the same. 😉

Oh yeah. I forget! 😉

• Like 1

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter