Sign in to follow this  
abrams_tank

PMDG 737-700 has been released!

3 minutes ago, abrams_tank said:

So is this PMDG 737 the best 737 that has been done for any sim platform?

It’s been a hot minute since I messed with the zibo in comparison to the prior pmdg 737’s, but I wouldn’t hesitate to say a resounding yes. Honestly the performance and engine sounds are on another level.

• Like 5

Nick Silver

http://www.youtube.com/user/socalf1fan

Ryzen 7 5800x, 32gb ddr4 3200mhz ram, RTX 3080 FE, HP Reverb G2 v2, 4K Tv Monitor

(I typed and deleted a response to the above that was sure to ignite an all out sim platform war.  I reconsidered.  but it was a good one.)

• Like 2

Alright, I am impressed so far. as usual did my first flight EDDM-LOWI and managed to takeoff and land, have to admit that w/ real weather the skies were clear. the 737 behaved perfectly. had Pause at TOD enabled and suddenly though the sim froze near RTT until I realized that may be that pause at TOD, then wondered how to get out of it. Hit ESC twice and it was back running. Engines sound first lost though from within cockpit, toggled outside view and back to cockpit and engines sounds came back. only thing is a strange sound every few minutes, sounds like a steam puff or similar to the wiper sound (which was off) but that may be something in the real thing I never noticed before. happy camper here, now just waiting for a Lufthansa livery, will need to check flightsim.to later

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 4

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"

35 minutes ago, Johnny19 said:

Bought it but no download link in my account or confirmation email. So web shop is still not fully operational. 

I had to click twice on the download link in the email, first click just brought me to the store only, second click then brought me to my order history, clicked on my most recent order number and there was the download link

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"

3 minutes ago, DAD said:

will need to check flightsim.to later

@Steve Dra was active already though no DLH livery yet (hint), will try the TUI then 🙂

Phil Leaven

13 minutes ago, DAD said:

spacer.png

spacer.png

Haha, a MSFS classic. Snow with live weather where in reality you would have green fields, spring flowers and around 20°C. How I hate this snow covarega bull*...

• Like 2

Greetings, Chris

Intel i5-13600K, 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 RAM, MSI RTX 4080 Gaming X, Windows 11 Home, MSFS

I am still not able to get the authentication service to work. It's obviously still lagging quite a lot from the load. After recieving the code which I paste into the web browser, the process just times out after 10 minutes. Tried three times this morning before work, around 8 hours after the purchase. I have made a ticket in PMDG about it, and an answer during the night suggested the issue was now resolved. It wasn't for me though.

I have tried using both Chrome and Firefox, and adblocker is disabled for the site. I'm not using a VPN. 

Andreas Stangenes

http://www.youtube.com/user/krsans78
Add me on gamertag: Bullhorns78

16 minutes ago, AnkH said:

Snow with live weather where in reality you would have green fields

I admit that it may be little bit overdone but I assure you that I was last weekend in that area and there were still patches of snow, e.g. at Hahnenkamm 😉 

Phil Leaven

42 minutes ago, abrams_tank said:

So is this PMDG 737 the best 737 that has been done for any sim platform?

Yep plus MSFS golden mix indeed 🤩

• Like 1

AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D, 64GB DDR5 6000MHZ RAM, RTX 2080Super 

8 minutes ago, Andreas Stangenes said:

I am still not able to get the authentication service to work. It's obviously still lagging quite a lot from the load. After recieving the code which I paste into the web browser, the process just times out after 10 minutes. Tried three times this morning before work, around 8 hours after the purchase. I have made a ticket in PMDG about it, and an answer during the night suggested the issue was now resolved. It wasn't for me though.

I have tried using both Chrome and Firefox, and adblocker is disabled for the site. I'm not using a VPN. 

Just as a data point, I purchased last night at 9:21pm. Email arrived at 9:32pm. I didn’t do anything with it until 4:19am and all worked fine. All times are Zulu. 

• Like 1

Based on all these outages, I am wondering how many copies did PMDG sell, must be an eye rolling number 🤔

AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D, 64GB DDR5 6000MHZ RAM, RTX 2080Super 

FPS performance is just stunning! Chapeau to PMDG for making such an in-depth airliner perform so incredibly smoothly in the sim, and light on VRAM as well! Excellent!

• Like 5

Intel i7-10700K @ 4.7 GHz | Nvidia RTX 3070 FE | 32GB DDR4 RAM 

34 minutes ago, omarsmak30 said:

Based on all these outages, I am wondering how many copies did PMDG sell, must be an eye rolling number 🤔

Count in those of us who got the copy ‘’for free’’ with a voucher. 😋

• Like 1

Ivan Majetic

MAXIMUS XII HERO, i9 10900k, NZXT KRAKEN Z73, GIGABYTE RTX 3080 v2 OC, G.SKILL TridentZ DDR4 32 Gb, WD HDD 2TB, SAMSUNG 980PRO, SAMSUNG 970EVO Plus 2x, ASUS PG348Q

5 minutes ago, Johnny19 said:

Count in those of us who got the copy ‘’for free’’ with a voucher. 😋

I wonder, although we'll never know, just how much PMDG is kicking themselves in the butt for offering this upgrade price program back then. I guess the price differential is nominal considering the much larger MSFS market, but back in those early days, it was tough for all of us to see how good MSFS would be along with it's potential. Either way, I'm glad PMDG has taken care of its long held customers. So far, from what I've read, it seems the 737-700 for MSFS is a slam dunk! 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Andreas Stangenes said:

had  same  issue  as  you  than i  noticed  a little  pop up message  on  top left  hand  crnr  of  my  screen  allow  pmdg  to allow  pop up did  you see  this at all

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg