PMDG 737-700 has been released!

39 minutes ago, MäxliBäxli said:

I am sure it is ALTGR and not ALT to pop out instruments, 

Greets,

Markus

I think PMDG said, no pop-out screens initially

2 minutes ago, ErichB said:

I think PMDG said, no pop-out screens initially

confirmed, just checked. no pop-ups. no issue for me, never used them anyway so far. but it flies nice, just enroute LGAV to LDSP for scheduled ILS05 approach

spacer.png

• Like 4

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"

48 minutes ago, saskarider said:

I'll wait till Friday to purchase it. Don't have time till then anyway. Maybe things will have settled down too. 

Same. How are the ones already flying enjoying it?

Happy with MSFS 🙂
home simming evolved

Does anyone know how to apply for a coupon code if you purchased it for P3D and are getting a rebate?

Thanks!

Chris Camp

Does this release pretty much mark the death of P3D? There was a lot of "unless PMDG releases for MSFS, I'm not making the switch" sentiment in the past. Is that it then?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

1 minute ago, Kilo60 said:

Does anyone know how to apply for a coupon code if you purchased it for P3D and are getting a rebate?

Thanks!

I don't think you have to, it should pick up the store credit automatically. It did for me.

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

2 minutes ago, Drumcode said:

I don't think you have to, it should pick up the store credit automatically. It did for me.

Yep exactly right.

Discord | YouTube | Facebook

34" Odyssey OLED G8 175Hz | 3440X1440 | AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D | PNY VERTO OC GeForce RTX 4070 Ti SUPER 16 GB | G.Skill Flare X5 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR5-6000 CL30 | Asus ROG STRIX B650E-F GAMING WIFI ATX AM5 | Samsung 990 Pro 2 TB M.2-2280 PCIe 4.0 X4 | ARCTIC Liquid Freezer III 56.3 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler | Fractal Design North XL ATX Full Tower Case

1 minute ago, Drumcode said:

Hmmm.... hope you're right guess I'll have to purchase and find out!

LOL

Chris Camp

3 hours ago, JSmith2112 said:

For those still looking for the Simbrief downloader folder, here is mine that is working on the MS Store version of the sim:

C:\Users\[Your Windows User Name]\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\packages\pmdg-aircraft-737\work\Flightplans

That worked for me JSmith

Cheer's all

AMD Ryzen 7 5800x3d, MSI X570 Pro, 32 gb DDR4 3600 ram, Gigabyte 6800 16gb GPU, 1x 2tb Samsung  NvMe , 2x 1tb Sabrent NvME, 1x Crucial SSD,

I've always been a GA guy so I've never owned a PMDG product but I've recently gotten into the FBW A320 so I'll probably pull the trigger on this tonight. Does it come with an assortment of liveries out of the box? I've seen some Alaskan and Southwest screenshots but didn't see any paints for them on flightsim.to so I was just curious. 

13600K @ 5.6 | Gigabyte Windforce 4090 | LG C2 42"

2 minutes ago, vrdubin6 said:

I've always been a GA guy so I've never owned a PMDG product but I've recently gotten into the FBW A320 so I'll probably pull the trigger on this tonight. Does it come with an assortment of liveries out of the box? I've seen some Alaskan and Southwest screenshots but didn't see any paints for them on flightsim.to so I was just curious. 

It does come with a number of liveries you can install via the PMDG Ops Center - 3rd party liveries are also be posted on flightsim.to at: https://flightsim.to/c/liveries/pmdg-boeing-737-700/

• Like 1

Matt

Vote for better camera support in MSFS: https://devsupport.flightsimulator.com/t/camera-api/3077/29

2 minutes ago, vrdubin6 said:

Does it come with an assortment of liveries out of the box

yes it does

spacer.png

• Like 1

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"

How good is the mapping of switches to honeycomb alpha and bravo?  Do we need FSUIPC to map out many switches that don’t show up under MSFS controls gui ?

Does the 3 position gear handle work ok with bravo gear lever? 

im waiting for SU9 hot fix and will buy 737 only after that. By then servers would have also cooled down. 

Vinod Kumar

i9 10900K 5.3 Ghz, RTX 3090, 32GB RAM, Win 10 Pro.

Alpha-Yoke, Bravo-Throttles, ThrustMaster-Sidestick & Quadrant, TM-Rudder, LG 32" 1080p.

12 hours ago, sd_flyer said:

Honecomb Bravo owners be aware! There is gear handle bug. I had to delete my gear binding and use manual mouse handling for now

Yup good tip, found that out real quick on first take off!

How did you configure the throttles? For me it seems before the detent, its throwing the reverses on making it very tricky to lower throttle to idle. I tried binding Throttle Axis and Throttles Axis 0-100%. I don't see anything about calibration in the manual.

Edited by Booms