Sign in to follow this  
vcarlo

Anyone Ever Solve this Market Place Error ?

Thanks for reading... I am attempting to purchase from MarketPlace. After hitting BUY, I get this >>> " Another transaction is still pending. Please wait a few moments or contact support if this issue persists."

I have tried all the suggestions I could find thru google and Zendesk searches.  I have put a ticket into Zendesk, but this being a holiday weekend in the US, Lord knows when I might hear something.  Thank you.

Edited by vcarlo
  • Upvote 1

WAT1460.png

You'll have to wait for it to go through.  That happened to me and it took a few days to get a refund.

• Upvote 1

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

1 hour ago, ryanbatc said:

You'll have to wait for it to go through.  That happened to me and it took a few days to get a refund.

Several months ago, I was going to purchase the surrounding Boston city scenery around KBOS for $14.49 from the MarketPlace and I got that error.  I wasn't happy about it but I just never bothered to do anything else because so many people on here have said how crappy the MP is for making purchases.  Now while anxiously awaiting  the MP EXCLUSIVE release of the Honda Jet, I thought I better try and buy something today. So now I can't but the Honda Jet until MS decides to "let me" 🤑 .

So if Microsoft is reading this, YOU NEED TO FIX YOUR CRAPPY MARKET PLACE system ! 🤬

WAT1460.png

I'm not a fan of the marketplace either.  

Unfortunately it's the only place where Carenado sells grrrr...

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

1 hour ago, vcarlo said:

Now while anxiously awaiting  the MP EXCLUSIVE release of the Honda Jet

LOL - the same reason that I wanted to clear my pending purcahse.  It takes a few days after you submit your ticket and I was told that if it happens again to relog into the MarketPlace on you desktop right away.

Good Luck

sp

Everybody probably already knows that if you go to your gamertag in upper right corner of MSFS and log out, then you can't get back into MSFS until you log back in again. Doing the logout and back in cures the stuck 'another transaction pending' for me. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.

4 hours ago, vcarlo said:

Several months ago, I was going to purchase the surrounding Boston city scenery around KBOS for $14.49 from the MarketPlace and I got that error.  I wasn't happy about it but I just never bothered to do anything else because so many people on here have said how crappy the MP is for making purchases.  Now while anxiously awaiting  the MP EXCLUSIVE release of the Honda Jet, I thought I better try and buy something today. So now I can't but the Honda Jet until MS decides to "let me" 🤑 .

So if Microsoft is reading this, YOU NEED TO FIX YOUR CRAPPY MARKET PLACE system ! 🤬

very immature post

2 hours ago, Fielder said:

Everybody probably already knows that if you go to your gamertag in upper right corner of MSFS and log out, then you can't get back into MSFS until you log back in again. Doing the logout and back in cures the stuck 'another transaction pending' for me. 

Didn't work for me when I had the issue.  I had to actually wait for them to address my Zendesk ticket.

• Upvote 1

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |

11 hours ago, Fielder said:

One of the first tips I tried. (3 times).  Made NO difference.

WAT1460.png

9 hours ago, Tierborn said:

very immature post

So, you've never been truly p***ed off ? (I bow to you, sir) 🎖️

Edited by vcarlo
  • Like 2

WAT1460.png

13 hours ago, ryanbatc said:

I'm not a fan of the marketplace either.  

Unfortunately it's the only place where Carenado sells grrrr...

Isn't that two reasons not to use it then?? 😉

G

Gary Davies aka "Gazzareth"

Simming since 747 on the Acorn Electron

I am bringing this thread back up because potential Market Place customers need to know this.

On Sunday May 29, I placed a trouble ticket with Zendesk because I was unable to complete a purchase of some scenery.  I received email confirmation of its receipt. 

After waiting 72 hours with no response, (on Wednesday June1),  I sent another follow up request to Zendesk Senior Community Manager Jayne (Jummivana) with my Zendesk request number advising over 72 hours with NO response.

24 hours later (Thursday), I received an extremely short email requesting my gamer tag.  I responded within 9 minutes providing the requested information.  It is now Friday evening and I have received absolutely NOTHING. How come within 5 days, I can't receive something letting me know what is going on ?  

I'm sure there are thousands of wonderful happy MP customers who have never had a problem with MS, but if you have a choice of where to buy your desired product, you should know some of us have never received poorer customer service. 😰

WAT1460.png

I presume you've tried again to buy something?  Maybe they reset the issue?

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |

11 minutes ago, ryanbatc said:

I presume you've tried again to buy something?  Maybe they reset the issue?

Oh yes, tried Wed, Thurs and Friday to buy the H Jet which of course is ONLY available on MP. Every click on BUY results in  >  " Another transaction is still pending. Please wait a few moments or contact support if this issue persists."

On a side note = Flight FX customer service has gone above and beyond expectations to assist me ! THANKS Flight FX ! :wub: 👍 

WAT1460.png

1 hour ago, vcarlo said:

On a side note = Flight FX customer service has gone above and beyond expectations to assist me ! THANKS Flight FX ! :wub: 👍 

Yes they are great!

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |